Thread: Racism

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    CCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Racism

    i think that racism is the world's second largest disease, after money and before egotism.

    whats your opinion about it?



    Herp-a Derp.

    W.I.F.E

    Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

  2. #2
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Man just stop this. You're making pointless threads.
    Besides, what TF does racism have to do with religion, just come on.
    If you wanna argue or debate, please come with some quality posts.

    INB4 @Ethereal @Empire @Doc @.....
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-25-2011 at 12:24 PM.

  3. #3
    CCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Man just stop this. You're making pointless threads.
    Besides, what TF does racism have to do with religion, just come on.
    If you wanna argue or debate, please come with some quality posts.

    INB4 @Ethereal @Empire @Doc @.....


    50% off.


    Herp-a Derp.

    W.I.F.E

    Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    First off, its not 50% off you dipshit. Thats wheel of fortune, they don't literally pay for the vowels.(stupid kid).

    Secondly, i think "crying wolf" on racism is a lot more common nowadays to actual racism.

    Thirdly, racism has nothing to do with religion.


  5. #5
    CCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    First off, its not 50% off you dipshit. Thats wheel of fortune, they don't literally pay for the vowels.(stupid kid).

    Secondly, i think "crying wolf" on racism is a lot more common nowadays to actual racism.

    Thirdly, racism has nothing to do with religion.
    D'awwww... why cant people take jokes? It must mean 50% of your life was wasted.
    Last edited by CCrow; 05-25-2011 at 03:25 PM.


    Herp-a Derp.

    W.I.F.E

    Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

  6. #6
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by CCrow View Post
    why cant people take jokes? It must mean 50% of your life was wasted.
    1) Because we have the opportunity not to
    2) Because we practically spend 24/7 on these forums meaning it IS our lives.

    I call upon:
    @Ethereal , @Empire , @Doc .
    Debate this guy!

  7. #7
    CCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    1) Because we have the opportunity not to
    2) Because we practically spend 24/7 on these forums meaning it IS our lives.

    I call upon:
    @Ethereal , @Empire , @Doc .
    Debate this guy!
    Yarrr... debate shmebate to davy jones locker with yerrr


    Herp-a Derp.

    W.I.F.E

    Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

  8. #8
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    First off, its not 50% off you dipshit. Thats wheel of fortune, they don't literally pay for the vowels.(stupid kid).

    Secondly, i think "crying wolf" on racism is a lot more common nowadays to actual racism.

    Thirdly, racism has nothing to do with religion.
    You must be fucking kidding right?

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post


    You must be fucking kidding right?
    :/ sadly no. The only race that has repeatedly been connected to religion and hated in a racist way modern day and recently has been the jews.

    The jewish people is with two definitions though.

    1. The jews who have jewish ancestors.
    2. The jews who practice Judaism.

    Both are "jews" and really the only reason people see this as racist is because Judaism isn't a "converter" religion like Islam or Christianity. Its more of a heritage thing.
    -------------------------------

    Racism and Religion are both seperate categories though, and should be treated as such.


  10. #10
    vйß?™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    -74
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Man just stop this. You're making pointless threads.
    Besides, what TF does racism have to do with religion, just come on.
    If you wanna argue or debate, please come with some quality posts.

    INB4 @Ethereal @Empire @Doc @.....
    dude just shut up and let the guy post his thread ok u didnt make this site so GTFO please
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why don't you just post this in Debate General? Religion has barely anything to do with race other than the colour of the majority of followers.

  12. #12
    CCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Why don't you just post this in Debate General? Religion has barely anything to do with race other than the colour of the majority of followers.
    i didnt actually notice i put it in religion ...


    Herp-a Derp.

    W.I.F.E

    Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

  13. #13
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Racism is a part of the world. Deal with it, nigger.

  14. #14
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed™ View Post
    dude just shut up and let the guy post his thread ok u didnt make this site so GTFO please
    Why don't you GTFO off this section, you're not contributing to the discussiion. Besides never seen you here before, new faggot );

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn's Lover Boy View Post
    Racism is a part of the world. Deal with it, nigger.
    Adding nigger to the end of a sentence does not make it funny, funnier.

  15. #15
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Why don't you GTFO off this section, you're not contributing to the discussiion. Besides never seen you here before, new faggot );



    Adding nigger to the end of a sentence does not make it funny, funnier.
    No wonder your rep is red.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast