Thread: Being Judged

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    WildPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Being Judged

    Ok I hate people Dissing me just coz i believe in Satan.
    I believe his is The god of the world ( Please dont Diss me i will report ).
    If you believe in GOD thats fine with you. I just hate it ( Im sure you hate it to ) When people Judge you Like That.
    Last edited by WildPancake; 06-02-2011 at 05:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPancake View Post
    Ok I hate people Dissing me just coz i believe in Satan.
    I believe his is The god of the world ( Please dont Diss me i will report ).
    If you believe in GOD thats fine with you I just hate it ( Im sure you hate it to ) When people Judge you Like That.
    So you judge others, but don't like to be judged.

    hypocrite.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Sir Nathan (06-03-2011)

  4. #3
    WildPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No Not like that I forgot to put a comma in opps.

  5. #4
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPancake View Post
    Ok I hate people Dissing me just coz i believe in Satan.
    I believe his is The god of the world ( Please dont Diss me i will report ).
    If you believe in GOD thats fine with you. I just hate it ( Im sure you hate it to ) When people Judge you Like That.
    Congrats, you have mentality of the 12 year old user IKebab.
    You're clearly saying it for attention you fucking dipwit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So you judge others, but don't like to be judged.

    hypocrite.
    You're the Hypocrite.

  6. #5
    WildPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No im not.
    Its like me sayn to yu the god or whatever yu belive in is fake.
    Im stating that people Judge me just coz of my Religon

  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Congrats, you have mentality of the 12 year old user IKebab.
    You're clearly saying it for attention you fucking dipwit.



    You're the Hypocrite.
    Ah don't listen to this guy, he's been raging at everyone ever since we owned him in numerous debates awhile back.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    WildPancake (06-02-2011)

  9. #7
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Ah don't listen to this guy, he's been raging at everyone ever since we owned him in numerous debates awhile back.
    Proof or fake.
    No, prove it or you're a fucking idiot

  10. #8
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It seems to me like your main issue is your inability to accept criticism for your beliefs. While you may accept that not everyone will agree with your viewpoint, you also wish to absolve yourself from any responsibility of having to defend your position. This can be seen most clearly when you threaten to report anyone who 'disses' you.

    You can very well believe in Satan, or anything else for that matter, but you will have to defend your position any time you make that belief known to people around you. If you do not wish to answer questions or defend your beliefs at all, then I would advise you to keep your beliefs private. It is unrealistic and naļve to keep telling people about your beliefs and then be surprised when you're met with hostility or dissenting opinions. Learn about what your belief set entails and learn how to defend your position without resorting to childish tactics to avoid confrontation. I am not telling or advising you to use violence or ad hominem attacks to defend yourself, but actual explanations for any misconceptions people may have about you or your religion. Should you be unable or unwilling to at least successfully defend your thoughts rationally, then perhaps you lack the passion required to make your beliefs public knowledge.

    TL;DR- Put up or shut up

  11. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Instead of using the word "Satanist"
    Use Theosophist. They believe Satan to be lord..and if people ask what your religion is,
    chances are they won't know what the fuck a theosophist is.

  12. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And spell satan backwards.

    Say you follow Natas. lulz.


  13. #11
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    It seems to me like your main issue is your inability to accept criticism for your beliefs. While you may accept that not everyone will agree with your viewpoint, you also wish to absolve yourself from any responsibility of having to defend your position. This can be seen most clearly when you threaten to report anyone who 'disses' you.

    You can very well believe in Satan, or anything else for that matter, but you will have to defend your position any time you make that belief known to people around you. If you do not wish to answer questions or defend your beliefs at all, then I would advise you to keep your beliefs private. It is unrealistic and naļve to keep telling people about your beliefs and then be surprised when you're met with hostility or dissenting opinions. Learn about what your belief set entails and learn how to defend your position without resorting to childish tactics to avoid confrontation. I am not telling or advising you to use violence or ad hominem attacks to defend yourself, but actual explanations for any misconceptions people may have about you or your religion. Should you be unable or unwilling to at least successfully defend your thoughts rationally, then perhaps you lack the passion required to make your beliefs public knowledge.

    TL;DR- Put up or shut up
    @dude with a strange avatard that looks like a fucking Hobo
    Are you talking to me?


    In regards to satanism, we're all born with an idea of what good and what bad is.
    Those who believe in Satan does it for the attention they get. They know it's "bad" and that is what thrives them.
    Last edited by VirtualSia; 06-02-2011 at 04:38 PM.

  14. #12
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    @dude with a strange avatard that looks like a fucking Hobo
    Are you talking to me?
    My post was not relevant in any way to yours nor did I quote you. Perhaps I'm overestimating you if I ask you to employ common sense in the future.

    In case you're still confused, now I'm talking to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Those who believe in Satan does it for the attention they get. They know it's "bad" and that is what thrives them.
    [citations needed]

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy Wife For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (06-02-2011)

  16. #13
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    [citations needed]
    Instead of using the word "Satanist"
    Use Theosophist. They believe Satan to be lord..and if people ask what your religion is,
    chances are they won't know what the fuck a theosophist is.
    This is an sentence representing around 10 chars.

  17. #14
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    This is an sentence representing around 10 chars.
    You're asserting that Satanists only hold their beliefs for attention. I'm requesting sources for your claim. The fact that they can dance around what to call their beliefs to avoid confrontation is beside the point and does nothing to address the issue.

  18. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Wife View Post
    My post was not relevant in any way to yours nor did I quote you. Perhaps I'm overestimating you if I ask you to employ common sense in the future.

    In case you're still confused, now I'm talking to you.

    [citations needed]
    I like u..lets be pals.

    Inb4virtualfagimplieshomosexualinnuendo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast