Thread: Abortion.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 85
  1. #46
    The Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Worried
    I understand the reasoning for a small % of abortions (i.e. rape), but regardless, I don't advocate abortion.

    Sig By: X | MSN: X | YouTube: X | Giver of No Fucks

  2. #47
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Say I enter a coma. Can't feel a fucking drum if it was played next to my ear. How does that change the fact that I'm a human being?
    Because you have already developed. You already have brain activity, cognitive function.

    And guess what happens when you lose all cognitive function and activity? You are classified as dead.

  3. #48
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, if you're in a coma then after awhile, doesn't your family have the right to put you down? But, in order to do that, everyone has to agree. I'd assume it's the same for abortion. As long as the mother and father agrees, it's done.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  4. #49
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Because you have already developed. You already have brain activity, cognitive function.

    And guess what happens when you lose all cognitive function and activity? You are classified as dead.
    I'm not arguing when life starts. You say it doesn't start at the moment the ovum meets sperm, and I say it does. You have your point of view, I have mine, and we're both unlikely to change them.

    To use, however, the fact that a fetus feels no pain as an argument for abortion is fucking stupid.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  5. #50
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    I'm not arguing when life starts. You say it doesn't start at the moment the ovum meets sperm, and I say it does. You have your point of view, I have mine, and we're both unlikely to change them.

    To use, however, the fact that a fetus feels no pain as an argument for abortion is fucking stupid.
    I say it starts in the nut sac! I aboard thousands upon thousands of babys a day!

    END THE FED

  6. #51
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I say it starts in the nut sac! I aboard thousands upon thousands of babys a day!
    That's truly disgusting.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    I'm not arguing when life starts. You say it doesn't start at the moment the ovum meets sperm, and I say it does. You have your point of view, I have mine, and we're both unlikely to change them.

    To use, however, the fact that a fetus feels no pain as an argument for abortion is fucking stupid.

    :/ It feels no pain, has no brain activity, and for all intensive purposes, is nothing more than a fertilized egg which the female regularly discards.

    Your argument is pretty much that YOU would want to save the baby, but you obviously wouldn't want to raise it.

    Its sooo funny that this shit works out like this. All these anti-abortion people are such fucking assholes getting involved in other people's business and then leaving them when the hard part comes.


  8. #53
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,411
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    OP should of been aborted



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #54
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    :/ It feels no pain, has no brain activity, and for all intensive purposes, is nothing more than a fertilized egg which the female regularly discards.

    Your argument is pretty much that YOU would want to save the baby, but you obviously wouldn't want to raise it.

    Its sooo funny that this shit works out like this. All these anti-abortion people are such fucking assholes getting involved in other people's business and then leaving them when the hard part comes.
    Please quote me when I said I wouldn't want to raise the baby or rather help the mother.


    Quote Originally Posted by Obamasbitch View Post
    OP should of been aborted
    I did actually laugh.
    Last edited by Sir Nathan; 06-25-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Please quote me when I said I wouldn't want to raise the baby or rather help the mother.




    I did actually laugh.
    You don't.

    I don't have to quote you, i know you don't help mothers raise children who would've been aborted.

    Thats the whole point. You don't give a fuck after they are born, so why should we listen to you?

    I mean its like if some guy said "don't do it" then walked off.


  11. #56
    _InSaNiiTyy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Yo Momma's Pants
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Alright think of this..imagine u have a daughter and that daughter was raped by some random guy on the street now because of your religion you tell ur daughter " you must keep that baby even though u were raped, its god child"
    now put your self in the girls shoes, try to feel all the pain shes going through
    Would you really want to have that child?
    Having no dad for there rest of their lifes ,their moms not loving them because there a bastard child .you also gotta think of what the child is gunna go through.
    Better off putting it out of its misery before he can live it

  12. #57
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    I'm not arguing when life starts. You say it doesn't start at the moment the ovum meets sperm, and I say it does. You have your point of view, I have mine, and we're both unlikely to change them.

    To use, however, the fact that a fetus feels no pain as an argument for abortion is fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Say I enter a coma. Can't feel a fucking drum if it was played next to my ear. How does that change the fact that I'm a human being?
    Oh so its okay to use a hypothetical situation as long as it benefits your side of the argument.

  13. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    People still have been recorded feeling pain while in a coma.

  14. #59
    Locke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sorry if anything of this has been said before, didn't have time to read through all of the pages. Also apologize if my english sucks.

    What a selfish world we live in. I'm getting sick of all these rules and people killing other human beings just so that they can live a life that is a bit easier without that human being. It's the same for the discussion about euthanasia when talking about old or sick people in great pain. Why can't the Government give more funds to the parents that cannot possibly afford raising a baby, the mother that got raped and got one unintentionally, or those who get a child with mental retardation?

    When the fetus is three weeks old, it forms the basis for the different organs. At six weeks its brain starts to function, some fingers and toes are visible, and the heart starts beating. At eight weeks you can totally regognize it as a human, and all internal organs are constructed.
    - How can you say that this creature is not a human who has the right to live?

    It looks like some of you are saying that the definition of having right to live is that you are independent and can survive without machines and other people. I completely disagrees.

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Sorry if anything of this has been said before, didn't have time to read through all of the pages. Also apologize if my english sucks.

    What a selfish world we live in. I'm getting sick of all these rules and people killing other human beings just so that they can live a life that is a bit easier without that human being. It's the same for the discussion about euthanasia when talking about old or sick people in great pain. Why can't the Government give more funds to the parents that cannot possibly afford raising a baby, the mother that got raped and got one unintentionally, or those who get a child with mental retardation?

    When the fetus is three weeks old, it forms the basis for the different organs. At six weeks its brain starts to function, some fingers and toes are visible, and the heart starts beating. At eight weeks you can totally regognize it as a human, and all internal organs are constructed.
    - How can you say that this creature is not a human who has the right to live?

    It looks like some of you are saying that the definition of having right to live is that you are independent and can survive without machines and other people. I completely disagrees.
    What the problem is that anti-abortionist don't support the family, they are just assholes who say "this is wrong" then leave.


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast