Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    TBH If I was a father, I wouldn't like my kid telling me that he/she loves God more than me...

Nothing is 'real' until proven, religion is a belief. You can tell people to believe it, but don't try and tell anyone it's real.
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sadly most people don't believe in christianity because the Roman catholic system has hijacked the term christian(there is no Christianity in the RC,it is the antichrist religion.)Also has caused many wars and killings throughout history and currently today.The real Christians were the ones fleeing from Rome or being exicuted/fed to the lions.
    I am a Christian and everyone has the right to believe in what they want /or do what they want but remember what you do to others will be done back to you.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I've pondered it a bit. I thought about the story of the Garden of Eden. I thought, god makes choices too... Assuming that's true, and he is all knowing then he chose our future for us, which in itself is a contradiction of one of the main ideas of Christianity(free will). If God where to put an apple tree here as opposed to there, he is making a choice. If he is all knowing he knows that putting the apple tree in this spot will cause this chain of events to unfold, also he know if he where to put it in that spot it would cause that chain of events to unfold. Lets take it a step further if he puts the forbidden fruit in this spot Adam and Eve will eventually eat it and get kicked out, but he knows if he where to put the forbidden fruit in that spot they would never even see it, thus never eating the fruit and getting shunned from paradise. Therefore simply by knowing everything, creating everything, and making decisions our fate is decided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm not a Christian, or any religion for that matter, because no matter how many times I prayed to God when I was, there was no answer. I understand faith and everything but if you can't answer to your followers, there is no reason why they should believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

"Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    I'm not a Christian, or any religion for that matter, because no matter how many times I prayed to God when I was, there was no answer. I understand faith and everything but if you can't answer to your followers, there is no reason why they should believe in you.
    God doesn't speak right to you , he speaks to you by actions . He shows you things he blesses you .
    Things he does can be little but you know he is there if you are a christian.
    I was really immature when I joined this site for Crossfire in 2011, I'm back now after a ban and hope to provide some HQ content!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12