Poll: Do you think people should go to hell for being homosexual?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 100
  1. #76
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    And the surgeon from the human centipede
    @tdct


    FEEED HER!

  2. #77
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Trust me, some of them follow the Old Testament very closely.
    outside of the amish, i highly doubt any christian nowadays knows anything about the OT.


  3. #78
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    outside of the amish, i highly doubt any christian nowadays knows anything about the OT.
    Amish's structure is very complex, but they are not too strict about it. "Both the Mennonites and the Amish believe that humankind is sinful and that adult men and women must seek atonement through Jesus Christ. They believe that children remain in the kingdom of God until they become adults at which point they are capable of freely choosing or rejecting salvation through the grace of faith."
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-03-2011 at 10:16 AM.

  4. #79
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    outside of the amish, i highly doubt any christian nowadays knows anything about the OT.
    im an atheist but i know shit about the old testament.. christians dont give a fuck as long as its going good for them



  5. #80
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,855
    You just said you're Gay , what a fail .

    and say this to the teacher : GOD CAN SMD . then go to a decent school where they dont teach you that crap .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    Atrox (09-03-2011)

  7. #81
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    You just said you're Gay , what a fail .

    and say this to the teacher : GOD CAN SMD . then go to a decent school where they dont teach you that crap .
    This is actually a very good school, with the exception of one or two teachers. Best I've ever been to. I don't see how saying I'm gay is a fail though. Most people don't care at all so I don't see how it matters enough to be considered a fail.

  8. #82
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    This is actually a very good school, with the exception of one or two teachers. Best I've ever been to. I don't see how saying I'm gay is a fail though. Most people don't care at all so I don't see how it matters enough to be considered a fail.
    so you really are gay?



  9. #83
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    so you really are gay?
    I insinuated it pretty hardcore through the title then the content of the OP. No point in making the question about myself, when it's intended to be about a group.

  10. #84
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    I insinuated it pretty hardcore through the title then the content of the OP. No point in making the question about myself, when it's intended to be about a group.
    So what happend actually? you asked the teacher if all homosexuals go to hell?



  11. #85
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    So what happend actually? you asked the teacher if all homosexuals go to hell?
    No some random kid did, trying to stall class presumably.

  12. #86
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    No some random kid did, trying to stall class presumably.
    hm, i did once in my class, all the kids started laughing at me "haha your gay arnt you" the teacher firmly believed in this, so it got me angry and i yelled at everyone in the class including the teacher which almost got me expelled, it did get her a very loud talk tho



  13. #87
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    hm, i did once in my class, all the kids started laughing at me "haha your gay arnt you" the teacher firmly believed in this, so it got me angry and i yelled at everyone in the class including the teacher which almost got me expelled, it did get her a very loud talk tho
    Lolz, sounds like fun. I don't see why people find it necessary to be condescending assholes

  14. #88
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Lolz, sounds like fun. I don't see why people find it necessary to be condescending assholes
    ;c you hurted me.



  15. #89
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    ;c you hurted me.
    Talking about the kids in your class.

  16. #90
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Talking about the kids in your class.
    oh, i thought you were talking about me.
    o rite, gib me chur msn



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You think I'm going overboard
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:24 AM
  2. Which killstreaks do you think you're going to use?
    By Mr.Mackey in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:25 PM
  3. If you laugh at this... you're going to hell.
    By ~AfroNinja~ in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:19 AM
  4. Who do you think is going to win tomorrow?
    By trevor206 in forum MMA / UFC Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 03:23 PM
  5. Do you think combat arms is going to allow controlers - gamepads?
    By radiati0n in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:07 AM