Poll: What happens after death?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    We've already been judged, we've been in hell this whole time.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    my time to shine xD.
    Heaven and hell is here on earth,depend on your thoughts and also in the underworld ( i will explain later). maybe money is rulling people,but thought is the real weapon that secrets societies use it to control us,like a psychologist,using the perfect words to get you in trance. I will give you a real example from my life, few months ago i started to fell like a jack ass because i coulnd't have a good relationship which could last longer than one months,i saw my friends being happy with their girlfriends(6-7 months or more) so i started to think positively and using the present so i can feel closer to my desire, i said in my mind every day this sentence( I'm happy because i'm in a perfect relationship with the girl perfectly compatible with me,we love each other) [this is the secret,in thinking positively],or another one is that i wanted so much a phone and my money was like 10 euro :| so i started to look on web for a good phone and a expensive one :P,i chosed an Lg optimus x2,i said in my mind for almost a month(i have this phone,and was easy to obtain it). so guess what? after a month i've got a word from a university that a studentship(money) awaits me to get them (200euros baby). So the trick is : ask the universe,and give him time to answer back,you can also chose a time for your response . ANd that's how also illuminaty thinks,it's all started from centuries ago when they got the secretes from solomon's temple,believe me,there's much more to say,but i can't here^_^

now about heaven and hell. the place called underworld,or the astral place,is like this: imagine there's an apartment with loot of floors,closer you are to the top,closer you are to Light,if you get to low,you are near the darkness,and there's the demons. so if you want to get closer to light,in your next life you need to repair your mistakes,if you like to stay in the dark and don't want to evolve,then hell yeah,do more bad things. Life is working like this "what you don't like for yourself,don't do it to others", "what you resemble,that's what you pick". in conclusion speak and act with others,exactly how you will like other to act with you,make sense? this is what we call Karma ^_^
    @Jilly Suicide = Hell,urmm yeah but first you remain some centuries on earth as fucking ghost,you can't act with others,no one can see you,is like you stay in an astral plan,something like that^_^ because people who chose to suicide,are people who got a hard life,and they think can cheat death ^_^,so if you got a hard life it's no one fault it YOURS, you have to see deep inside what's the problem and try to fix it(this karma is awesome ^_^ ) it's hard to think from romanian to english.

"If you've done nothing wrong or you've cheated Death = Heaven." you can't be without sin on earth because it's imposible,for example we are not friends and walk on road and i look down and see 500 euro,i pick them up and *le me happy ^^,but you probably will start to think negative like : damn this ass white derp found that money,and i saw it before him >.<. so everyone make bad things with thoughts,and before i said thought it's the most powerful thing on earth,imagine people can move things with thoughts,and make you feel bad with a single thought...

source for all of this stuff "my brain".lol just kidding ^_^ youtube for "spirit science"( look at all series if you wish),books from jan van helsing : don't touch this book etc, radu cinamar and PETER MOON -transylvanian sunrise, and others

I hope i have not bored you friends. in the end,is your wish to believe what you want, i just made my self clear for this question ^_^

p.s don't judge me pl0x i don't want to start a duet here.
    Last edited by cjrayne; 02-29-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I believe after death there is Heaven and Hell, because we must be punished or rewarded after living life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EgyptianKing View Post
    I believe after death there is Heaven and Hell, because we must be punished or rewarded after living life.
    Exactly! What goes around comes around!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagacity View Post
    Exactly! What goes around comes around!
    That way of thinking is purely wishful. Its pretty much the same concept of "justice", we want to believe it so that guy who just killed a whole bunch of people has to pay for it in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

That way of thinking is purely wishful. Its pretty much the same concept of "justice", we want to believe it so that guy who just killed a whole bunch of people has to pay for it in the end.
    Your'e right, we gotta wait and see the outcome!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I like not having knowing of what happens after death, it gives you a lot more of a curiosity (not trying to be suicidal) and that makes you want to do as much as you can during your life.

Thanks
    Who really has an idea.. I personally believe in paradise and hell.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    If we are reincarnated why do we only know this life and have never known any other life?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewTehH4xor View Post
    If we are reincarnated why do we only know this life and have never known any other life?

You obviously have no idea how reincarnation works. Go back to school.
    Last edited by Black Eyed Peas; 06-28-2012 at 04:16 AM.
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I will be Super Mario

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    When people due they say they see a light at the end of a long dark tunnel (attributed the the DMT overload your brain is responsible for) but think of this; what if that light at the end of the tunnel is just your soul being connected to another vessel, another human, being born from the womb once again? Mind = blown.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is one subject I'm sure people's opinion on will change quite a lot through out their lives, I know mine sure does.

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what happens after we die, the only thing we can be certain of is our lives before we die, so we might as well make the most of the time we have on Earth, in this life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Reincarnation ftw!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast