Poll: What happens after death?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 143
  1. #1
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused

    Life After Death?

    What do you think happens after death? Is it reincarnation? Heaven or hell? Eternal blackness (nothing)?

    Explain or debate your beliefs below.
    Last edited by Lucianberg; 08-28-2011 at 02:16 PM.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  2. #2
    {Banned}**HACKER**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    845
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    718
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I Think Thats It Like No Life Just " Eternal Blackness "

  3. #3
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,724
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,862
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    "I wish for Heaven, while dreading Hell, but knowing in my heart there's nothing after death."

    I think that summarizes it. When our brain dies (we die) there's no sense of self, no thought, no dreaming, it all just stops. Have you ever fallen asleep, and woken up several hours later, but you think its only been just a few minutes. That feeling, that vast nothing, that you can't remember after you wake up. That's what I think its death, except, you never wake up.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    cseay1 (09-05-2011),[DIN]Royce[DU] (10-09-2012)

  5. #4
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    "I wish for Heaven, while dreading Hell, but knowing in my heart there's nothing after death."

    I think that summarizes it. When our brain dies (we die) there's no sense of self, no thought, no dreaming, it all just stops. Have you ever fallen asleep, and woken up several hours later, but you think its only been just a few minutes. That feeling, that vast nothing, that you can't remember after you wake up. That's what I think its death, except, you never wake up.
    @Liz Almost exactly what I feel but every time I think about it I just get chills and start shaking. It's freaking insane. And what about those near-death experiences and shit people talk about... And there's been some research that when a person dies, they lose 21 gram, and a scientist thinks it's their soul that dissapears. And in each person it's the same weight loss!
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  6. #5
    Bioz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    0
    Not sure but i want there to be a heaven

  7. #6
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,724
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,862
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
    Almost exactly what I feel but every time I think about it I just get chills and start shaking. It's freaking insane. And what about those near-death experiences and shit people talk about... And there's been some research that when a person dies, they lose 21 gram, and a scientist thinks it's their soul that dissapears. And in each person it's the same weight loss!
    Thats normal, I get them too, and i start going "lalalalala" in my head to stop thinking about it. As far as the 21 grams thing, I dont know about that, but when you die, oxygen leaves you as you no longer need it, also your bowels are emptied. So... idk.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  8. #7
    Bioz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    0
    the 21 gram thing is freaky but brain cells die and stuff so that might be it

  9. #8
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wish to go to Heaven.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tristan For This Useful Post:

    WOLFPACK X69X (08-30-2011)

  11. #9
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Thats normal, I get them too, and i start going "lalalalala" in my head to stop thinking about it. As far as the 21 grams thing, I dont know about that, but when you die, oxygen leaves you as you no longer need it, also your bowels are emptied. So... idk.
    Acceptable, but I'm sure the scientists have taken that into consideration... I JUST DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!
    And I mean millions of people all around the world say they've seen ghosts and stuff, not all of them should be eliminated as liars.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bioz View Post
    the 21 gram thing is freaky but brain cells die and stuff so that might be it
    The soul doesn't need brain cells.
    Last edited by Lucianberg; 08-28-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  12. #10
    Smurfyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -
    Posts
    7,703
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    480
    Heaven and reincarnation

  13. #11
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Heaven and reincarnation
    What the fuck? You can't reincarnate and go to heaven...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  14. #12
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nothing after death, not an optimist.

  15. #13
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    Basic Religious Beliefs; The sinners go to hell, the believers and good-doers go to heaven.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  16. #14
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    "Fuck Heaven, screw Hell, there's nothing after death."

    Liz explained the "nothing" part quite well.

  17. #15
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have no clue, but I know it'll happen sooner or later.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Life after death?
    By killercow15 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
  2. Keep a script running after death
    By DEREK TROTTER in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 07:53 PM
  3. Continue a script and where it's up to after death?
    By Deathray75 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:59 AM
  4. HELP! No Gun After Death
    By TotalVirus in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 06:23 PM
  5. Life hard,death easy
    By Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:12 PM