Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    From what i can tell, earth will only be peaceful once we colonize other planets.

    Then we can fight mars.
    Or if we find aliens to kill.

    END THE FED

  2. #17
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    I'm not saying ALL, I stated MOST. Let's face it does lead to SO MANY problems even ones that don't necessarily have to do with the world.

    1.Prejudice
    2.Bull shit
    3.2012 believers
    4.War
    5.Terrorists
    6.Countries hating eachother
    7.Holocaust
    8.Some guy trying to burn some other religion's sacred/holy book.
    9.?????
    10.PROFIT!

    Let's just all believe in science!

    I'm not hating on religions. And I'm not jelly/mad/haveaproblem.

    A real christian wouldn't believe in 2012....for God is the only one who knows when the world will end.

  3. #18
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post


    A real christian wouldn't believe in 2012....for God is the only one who knows when the world will end.
    reppin real christian arnt ya? i wonder if they use a crucifix as a gang sign.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Or if we find aliens to kill.
    If halo has taught me anything, its that earth needs to be threatened by an alien armada, combined with humans releasing the most deadly zombie race known to the universe in order for them to band together.


  5. #20
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    you also have to keep in mind OP that religion causes a lot of peace in modern society. if there weren't Christians that believed certain things were sins, they wouldnt necessarily have morals. sure im not really christian and i can still decide whats right and wrong in the eyes of other people, but not everyone would think the same way. religion is only a problem when we make it one.

  6. #21
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,684
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    If halo has taught me anything, its that earth needs to be threatened by an alien armada, combined with humans releasing the most deadly zombie race known to the universe in order for them to band together.
    That wouldn't even work.
    Everyone one would take advantaged of the situation.

    Hitler was half Jewish
    His mother was a Jew his dad was German
    if you noticed true Germans had blonde hair, he did not.

    He only blamed the Jews for Eco problems so he could get the Germans fired up to start a war.
    It's one tactic people used to start wars blame another person and get other people to join in, Hitler thinking that this could be done he thought that he would conquer the world doing this but failed.
    Anyways thats why you believe in science and god at the same time.
    What if there was a god but he only created single celled organisms which created Evolution.
    after all where no different from other animals.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-14-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  7. #22
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    The Holocaust? Adolf Hitler used people of Jewish background, mentally deficient, blacks, and basically any one who was not part of the pure Arian race. He also only used the Jewish people as a scapegoat for Germany's financial problems, that were caused due to WWI. If you respected history enough to KNOW it, you would know that Hitler's decision on picking the Jewish community as the scapegoat clearly had to do with the massive numbers of Jewish people in Germany and around it. Their stores and temple's were more abundant than not.

    Don't make up bullshit.

  8. #23
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,684
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The Holocaust? Adolf Hitler used people of Jewish background, mentally deficient, blacks, and basically any one who was not part of the pure Arian race. He also only used the Jewish people as a scapegoat for Germany's financial problems, that were caused due to WWI. If you respected history enough to KNOW it, you would know that Hitler's decision on picking the Jewish community as the scapegoat clearly had to do with the massive numbers of Jewish people in Germany and around it. Their stores and temple's were more abundant than not.


    Don't make up bullshit.
    Well im sorry im only saying stuff what our teachers teach us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  9. #24
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dpkzdrag View Post
    Well im sorry im only saying stuff what our teachers teach us.
    Damnit man, NEVER listen to your teachers. Teacher only teach what they are told to, which is NOT always facts. Do research on your own instead of listening to their shit. If you study the information they "teach" you, you will notice that they always get a lot of information either wrong, or their information is old and inaccurate. Unless you're in an Ivy league college, don't believe what teachers say is always fact.

    Sorry for being such an ass as well. Religion DOES cause a lot of problems, but the reason why Religion causes so many problems is because of TRADITION. Old traditions in certain cultures force them to study on their Religion, but they also use Traditions from their Religion from a long time ago, which could cause cultural clashing.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dpkzdrag View Post
    Well im sorry im only saying stuff what our teachers teach us.
    You obviously haven't been paying attention in class then.

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dpkzdrag View Post
    That wouldn't even work.
    Everyone one would take advantaged of the situation.

    Hitler was half Jewish
    His mother was a Jew his dad was German
    if you noticed true Germans had blonde hair, he did not.

    He only blamed the Jews for Eco problems so he could get the Germans fired up to start a war.
    It's one tactic people used to start wars blame another person and get other people to join in, Hitler thinking that this could be done he thought that he would conquer the world doing this but failed.
    Anyways thats why you believe in science and god at the same time.
    What if there was a god but he only created single celled organisms which created Evolution.
    after all where no different from other animals.
    Wait.....what? Ok first of all, you can't take advantage of an alien armada and universe ending zombie infestation. Just, don't even try to argue that, its idiotic.


    Then jews blamed(race), hitler failed, that somehow equals me believing in science and god at the same time???

    And "he only blamed them for eco problems" yeah, by blame you mean kill them on a genocidal scale? yeah, thats not "only blame them" thats "slaughtering an entire race of people". Sorry.


    Please, go look up this shit in your history book and learn what happened in WWII. Nuff said.


  11. #26
    alex606516's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    567
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I mostly agree to that
    Thank and rep me If I helped


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/57...lex606516.html - My Mpgh profile

  12. #27
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    I'm not saying ALL, I stated MOST. Let's face it does lead to SO MANY problems even ones that don't necessarily have to do with the world.

    1.Prejudice
    2.Bull shit
    3.2012 believers
    4.War
    5.Terrorists
    6.Countries hating eachother
    7.Holocaust
    8.Some guy trying to burn some other religion's sacred/holy book.
    9.?????
    10.PROFIT!

    Let's just all believe in science!

    I'm not hating on religions. And I'm not jelly/mad/haveaproblem.

    Religion is not the problem. The problem is money, greed, people treating others differently because they look different, think diferent, dont agree with them. And the biggest one the world is controlled by liars.[COLOR="Silver"]

  13. #28
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    people treating others differently because they look different, think diffrent, dont agree with them
    Ohh, the irony...

    END THE FED

  14. #29
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Religion helped bring people from the stone age and made people more civilized. People were barbarians and so leaders put the fear of God's wrath into people to make them behave and it still works to this day. So many people get off drugs and alcohol and many other sins thanks to religion and it forces people to be good or they go to hell. Being a christian for example is not really just a religion, its a way of life. It gives people hope in their darkest hour and theres nothing wrong with that.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. #30
    fabianpulido's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes but without religion, we would be much more advanced in technology and there wouldnt be religious freaks :/
    = yes
    = no

    Leecher: 0 ()
    Choob: 25 ()
    Newbie: 50 ()
    Member: 100 ()
    H4X0R Member: 150 ()
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 ()
    Expert Member: 500 ()
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 ()
    MPGH Expert: 1000 ()
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 ()
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 ()
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 ()
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 ()
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 ()
    MPGH Addict: 3500 ()
    MPGHiean: 4000 ()
    MPGH Knight: 4500 ()
    MPGH Lord: 5000 ()
    MPGH Champion: 5500 ()
    MPGH King: 6000 ()
    MPGH Legend: 6500 ()
    MPGH God: 7000 ()
    MPGH God II: 7500 ()
    MPGH God III: 8000 ()
    MPGH God IV: 8500 ()


    suck a cck - (YOUR REACTION )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CA room crashing the cause of the server maintenece? any ideas?
    By dslite1230 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:11 AM
  2. [AD]SteadyMS|CUSTOM EXP/RESET SYSTEM|24/7 DEDICATED| NO LAG WORLD WIDE!
    By marat569 in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:58 AM
  3. How to solve the worlds economic problems.
    By ***JAMES*** in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 09:25 PM