Thread: God's power...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Aye if you're looking at this amount of time ... but still today's generation becomes more and more dumb, so it's going down again ^__^
    Anyway ... people are still dumb enough and believe in god (only superstition ... yeah allmighty and watching you ... sure as if ... and he is watching calmly when little children get raped ... nice god, really) but laugh about people in ancient about believing in multiple gods ... but I guess that's somehow a general discussion about if you believe or not ... so I stop here talkin' 'bout that

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    .Lets lol at mayan calendary
    Why? The new writer became lazy and thought himself: "Why the heck shall I continue a calendary in that far future where we don't even exist anymore ... bah forget it"
    Last edited by ParkYongLee; 10-21-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkYongLee View Post
    Why? The new writer became lazy and thought himself: "Why the heck shall I continue a calendary in that far future where we don't even exist anymore ... bah forget it"
    Actualy he ran out of rock to carve....
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkYongLee View Post
    Aye if you're looking at this amount of time ... but still today's generation becomes more and more dumb, so it's going down again ^__^
    Anyway ... people are still dumb enough and believe in god (only superstition ... yeah allmighty and watching you ... sure as if ... and he is watching calmly when little children get raped ... nice god, really) but laugh about people in ancient about believing in multiple gods ... but I guess that's somehow a general discussion about if you believe or not ... so I stop here talkin' 'bout that
    It's "natural" to look for supernatural explanations when you can't understand something. On the other hand it's not natural to stick with such explanations once you have well-proven theories and whole fields of sciences that prove the opposite. Fallacies. So many fallacies.

Thanks
    Because of naive people we had before in this planet, now we have selfish people who affirm they don't believe in nothing to look kewl.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ idk if you could say our IQ is increasing lol.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ idk if you could say our IQ is increasing lol.......
    Well "IQ" is a relatively old term that isn't even a good indicator of intelligence (it's not even a general indicator seeing as it's based on a specific culture). Let's just call it a combination of knowledge and the common ability to use this knowledge when reasoning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I find human intelligence to be around the same for most of civilization. Its just different specialization and advancement of technology.

But the question is: universal constants are always the same. The same laws are always there. Does knowing about it make me more intelligent? Is that the same as knowing that some color is actually red instead of green?

MPGH marked this information as highly classified
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Because this is what happens when the world is full of idiots, douchebags, arrogant and economically overpowered dickheads. We destroy the nature at every step we make without even being aware of it, we kill animals every day to bring ourselves the pleasure of wearing expensive bullshit. We kill for ignorant reasons and we have total disrespect to the importance and greateness of our existence, which is, by the way, at the edge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12