Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Mormons vs 'Israelite'

Thought this was pretty interesting, comments?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is what happens with kids. They don't know shit, they think they do, and then like kids, get angry when you prove them wrong.
    (lol at that chubby, seriously, if you are gonna ride a bike, at least take the helmets off when you talk).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mormons in general try to just troll people. They rehearse this speech and get dumbfounded when someone points out the huge, obvious, gaping holes.

In general, its good to try and stand up for someone else's beliefs to find out where you really stand on your own. But mormonism just starts out with "We are representatives of Jesus Christ." Doing the same fail tactic muslims do, try to appeal to christians because they are the majority.

Whats really funny is how bad mormons are at defending their own beliefs. You can poke more holes in mormon beliefs than you can scientology, not only that, mormons will be nice at the end, but all before it, interrupt you. Because for some ODD reason, religious people think talking louder in a 1v1 conversation WILL MAKE YOUR VIEW RIGHT. Which you can see in a LOT of videos or go talk to someone.

Mormons are a joke, you want a polite religion, go look at amish/buddhist. Mormonism has some very racist things in there, not to mention obviously flawed logic from the get-go.

and btw that guy is christian.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-26-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This is what happens with kids. They don't know shit, they think they do, and then like kids, get angry when you prove them wrong.
    (lol at that chubby, seriously, if you are gonna ride a bike, at least take the helmets off when you talk).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mormons in general try to just troll people. They rehearse this speech and get dumbfounded when someone points out the huge, obvious, gaping holes.

In general, its good to try and stand up for someone else's beliefs to find out where you really stand on your own. But mormonism just starts out with "We are representatives of Jesus Christ." Doing the same fail tactic muslims do, try to appeal to christians because they are the majority.

Whats really funny is how bad mormons are at defending their own beliefs. You can poke more holes in mormon beliefs than you can scientology, not only that, mormons will be nice at the end, but all before it, interrupt you. Because for some ODD reason, religious people think talking louder in a 1v1 conversation WILL MAKE YOUR VIEW RIGHT. Which you can see in a LOT of videos or go talk to someone.

Mormons are a joke, you want a polite religion, go look at amish/buddhist. Mormonism has some very racist things in there, not to mention obviously flawed logic from the get-go.

and btw that guy is christian.
    The guy is a so called 'Israelite' who believed that they are the true ones, which is why I put '' in it. Because I don't know what it is. Amish isn't very peaceful as you think. The Amish are starting to get investigated a little because of the high amount of sexual assualts and such in the communities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Bad part is that the most interesting thing in this video, is that there is a black Jew D:
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How do you figure he is jewish? I mean he quotes the new testament on which book is right........

I think your solely judging the guy by the way he dresses, and thats probably cus you don't see many black ppl where you live lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well the video is titled mormons vs Israelite so I just made an assumption he was a Jew.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    eww Morons i go for the other

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Kids got schooled..and he made perfectly valid points.
    No Christian would take the Book of Mormon seriously,
    considering it's full of false testament.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fucking mormons...I hang a magnet on my front door as deterrent.