Thread: Your all Black

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 201
  1. #151
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't see your point.

  2. #152
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm confused, migration = stayed population?


  3. #153
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    IF your logic would be correct, all the penis enlargement medicines would work.



  4. #154
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    IF your logic would be correct, all the penis enlargement medicines would work.
    no...logic>proven science

  5. #155
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    IF your logic would be correct, all the penis enlargement medicines would work.
    Oh for the love of God. This is one of the first things they teach about evolution. Lamarck was wrong. Darwin was right. Get your facts straight.

  6. #156
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Oh for the love of God. This is one of the first things they teach about evolution. Lamarck was wrong. Darwin was right. Get your facts straight.
    Never stated a fact?



  7. #157
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Never stated a fact?
    You're trying to shoot down evolution by pointing out the flaws in Lamarck's theory, how is that not wrong?

  8. #158
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    You're trying to shoot down evolution by pointing out the flaws in Lamarck's theory, how is that not wrong?
    first post was meant for his first posts, don't know what lamarck`s theory has to do with it i found some inside jokes but i don't think that's it



  9. #159
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    first post was meant for his first posts, don't know what lamarck`s theory has to do with it i found some inside jokes but i don't think that's it
    Well I guess this is just a misunderstanding then. In any case, do read up on Lamarckism.

  10. #160
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post

    first post was meant for his first posts, don't know what lamarck`s theory has to do with it i found some inside jokes but i don't think that's it
    doesn't matter your logic is wrong
    Saying a proven scientific discovery is wrong

  11. #161
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Well I guess this is just a misunderstanding then. In any case, do read up on Lamarckism.
    Did read since i didn't know what it is ahahaha



  12. #162
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Yea but ill take my chances believing top sciencetists and they have proof
    :/

    Scientist have a funny job description. Research, in and of itself, entails so much that people really forget the goal of it.

    I'd rather care about what can benifit us tommorow than what happened 1 billion years ago.

    Why? Well practical use for one. If anything, it would take above a certain scientist age in order for his work to ever be of any use, not only that, it would probably be of little value compared to what he could have done with his intelligence.
    ----------------------------

    Then, like any job, there is the obvious "fraud for money" scandal. Global warming is proof enough of this, what with the whole "give us money to reduce global warming" like they are some kind of church.

    :/ hell, we focus on bullshit like global warming and evolution instead of worrying about real problems like world hunger and war.


  13. #163
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    If there were God, I'm sure he wouldn't look like a person.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  14. #164
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Then, like any job, there is the obvious "fraud for money" scandal. Global warming is proof enough of this, what with the whole "give us money to reduce global warming" like they are some kind of church.

    :/ hell, we focus on bullshit like global warming and evolution instead of worrying about real problems like world hunger and war.
    Alas whilst people may abuse the events related to global warming for their own private funding, it's far from a fraud. Also I pretty much put greater priority on saving the whole planet than just several countries from war.

  15. #165
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Alas whilst people may abuse the events related to global warming for their own private funding, it's far from a fraud. Also I pretty much put greater priority on saving the whole planet than just several countries from war.
    :/ you're not "saving the planet". Lol, thats just some saying so people don't feel guilty.

    Might as well buy a hummer and say your helping the hobo through the economy lulz.


Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. all black ops prestige emblems
    By rowan112 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. Your all's opinion
    By Dakota in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:47 AM
  3. youre all a bunch of fags
    By Juan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:38 PM
  4. All Black Ops Vids :D
    By Stroop2000 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:17 PM
  5. Who Was Your All Time Favorite DBZ Character?
    By desception in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 05:36 AM