Thread: Your all Black

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 201
  1. #106
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Then we migrated further north. And lost the darker skin color, save for the population that remained in Africa. This wasn't some seasonal migration, this was the gradual movement of population to the north that took thousands of years. So I've been white for a long ass time.

    Plus what your're saying is like saying that all because a chicken has genetic ties to the T. Rex, it is in fact, a fucking dinosaurs
    I don't believe you

  2. #107
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Then we migrated further north. And lost the darker skin color, save for the population that remained in Africa. This wasn't some seasonal migration, this was the gradual movement of population to the north that took thousands of years. So I've been white for a long ass time.

    Plus what your're saying is like saying that all because a chicken has genetic ties to the T. Rex, it is in fact, a fucking dinosaurs
    im saying your black on the inside since you have African decent genes
    If your white(europe) you migrated north and didnt see much unlight during the part ice age and became pale over generations that group of people became white

  3. #108
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Stop pale pls.

  4. #109
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


    I don't believe you
    been reading this shit since I was 4. Use google. It is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    im saying your black on the inside since you have African decent genes
    If your white(europe) you migrated north and didnt see much unlight during the part ice age and became pale over generations that group of people became white
    Yup, that is true. But that makes me related to an archaic form of Homo Sapiens, not an African. So I'm not part black. Early humans left Africa between 125,000 and 60,000 years ago. These early humans could barely use tools, and look more like monkeys. So saying I'm related to black people is just plain wrong. What is right is that Blacks, Asians, and Europeans all share a common ancestor which is said to originate in Africa.

  5. #110
    Skaterforeva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up your ass
    Posts
    917
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    you cannt look at god it says it in the bible somewear im pritty sure. so it would matter if he was or wasnt its the same god just a diffrent color

    ^Suck it!


  6. #111
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Doesn't specifically mean we were all from black ancestry. The first people might have been white, migrated to areas like Europe, and the people who stayed behind adapted to a darker skin tone. No way to legitimately tell what the first person looked like


  7. #112
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    Doesn't specifically mean we were all from black ancestry. The first people might have been white, migrated to areas like Europe, and the people who stayed behind adapted to a darker skin tone. No way to legitimately tell what the first person looked like
    nope first people where black from africa and migrated north and became light skinned
    People migrated from africa to central Asia then went to europe and so on

  8. #113
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    im saying your black on the inside since you have African decent genes
    If your white(europe) you migrated north and didnt see much unlight during the part ice age and became pale over generations that group of people became white
    wrong
    all of my genes are results from mutations since we first gained pale skin, therefore your argument is invalid because none of my genes are of African descent

  9. #114
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    nope first people where black from africa and migrated north and became light skinned
    People migrated from africa to central Asia then went to europe and so on
    Well Adam and Eve might have been the 2 awkward white people


  10. #115
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    wrong
    all of my genes are results from mutations since we first gained pale skin, therefore your argument is invalid because none of my genes are of African descent
    Wrong your argument is invalid google search it or go on net geos site and search it there
    You have African decent genes how do you think they found out everyones ancestors where from africa

  11. #116
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    wrong
    all of my genes are results from mutations since we first gained pale skin, therefore your argument is invalid because none of my genes are of African descent
    That's just retarded.

  12. #117
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    That's just retarded.
    how is that retarded?
    in say 4 thousand years the gene pool will have varied rather largely

  13. #118
    Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    Wrong your argument is invalid google search it or go on net geos site and search it there
    You have African decent genes how do you think they found out everyones ancestors where from africa
    Bitch please, they haven't tested my genes with 4000 year old genes

  14. #119
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    how is that retarded?
    in say 4 thousand years the gene pool will have varied rather largely
    99.9% of genes mutate 0.01% are genes from ancestors and thats where you find the african genes...
    do some research plox
    Last edited by Poison; 11-18-2011 at 11:56 PM.

  15. #120
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    99.9% of genes mutate 1% are genes from ancestors and thats where you find the african genes...
    do some research plox
    99.9% + 1% = 100.9%
    lrn2maths
    Oh wait, you're African, I'm Asian.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. all black ops prestige emblems
    By rowan112 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. Your all's opinion
    By Dakota in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:47 AM
  3. youre all a bunch of fags
    By Juan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:38 PM
  4. All Black Ops Vids :D
    By Stroop2000 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:17 PM
  5. Who Was Your All Time Favorite DBZ Character?
    By desception in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 05:36 AM