Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Christianity was (if not still is) just as violent as Muslim extremists (no offense).

You're teacher is a dumbass.
    The "was" part I will agree with.
    Statistically speaking, many places in the world where non secular predominantly Islamic regions exist are extremely violent.
    Not just the Middle East either, Africa and the Philippines are pretty bad.
    I know not every Muslim is an extremist and all that happy horseshit,
    But it seems like in places where it's allowed to mix into the government in various different demographics,
    violence follows. Unfortunately for the good Muslims, the psycho fundies still represent their religion..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu:5964936
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post

As for the rest.. How come most of the USA government members show satanic signs and signs of the illuminati? I think they're hiding something below their fat skin of scientist, soldiers and nukes.

Satanism perhaps?
    You're funny, proof or don't make fantastical statements.

There are enough ways to find out about this.

As we all know, Illuminati is a pyramid with an eye in the middle, pyramid stands for the order of the egyptians(slaves below, rulers above.)

As the eye stands for either the everything seeing eye

OR: the antichrist, which is the evils side in most religions.

Many songs show illuminatis signs. These signs are everywhere. Just look it up.
    Rihannas songs, tupacs songs, mjs songs etc.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If it wasn't for religion, this order wouldn't of have been here.

As for the rest.. How come most of the USA government members show satanic signs and signs of the illuminati? I think they're hiding something below their fat skin of scientist, soldiers and nukes.

Satanism perhaps?
    Keep in mind Science has saved more of your people than Allah has. That's a fact.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-24-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal:5964977

If it wasn't for religion, this order wouldn't of have been here.

Satanism perhaps?
    Keep in mind Science has saved more of your people than Allah has. That's a fact.
    [/COLOR]

In my eyes science has been FOUNDED by Allah(swt). As some people see medical care an answer of the god. But everyone their oppinion!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In my eyes science has been FOUNDED by Allah(swt). As some people see medical care an answer of the god. But everyone their oppinion!
    Forgive me for finding this to be insulting to people like myself who have spent years in college,
    to only attribute my academic accomplishments to an invisible entity in the sky which we have absolutely no proof of it's existence,
    other than some ancient literature that could have easily been some mad man's opium induced papyrus scrawling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    As some people see medical care an answer of the god.
    Medical care is the answer of doctors, medicine, medic tools, medic knowledge and hospitals

Unless of course, you can prove your opinion..
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

The "was" part I will agree with.
    Statistically speaking, many places in the world where non secular predominantly Islamic regions exist are extremely violent.
    Not just the Middle East either, Africa and the Philippines are pretty bad.
    I know not every Muslim is an extremist and all that happy horseshit,
    But it seems like in places where it's allowed to mix into the government in various different demographics,
    violence follows. Unfortunately for the good Muslims, the psycho fundies still represent their religion..
    I remember reading something about branches of Islam and how back in the 1900s there was a branch of Islam where the people who want to live like Mohammed the prophet did, and that is what OBL lived by, (if I remember correctly, is the burka thing and no women rights) and Al Quida believed in when they came to power, and enforced it through killing. I don't know if this group is predominantly where muslim terrorism originates from, but it sounds like it does.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal:5964998
    Forgive me for finding this to be insulting to people like myself who have spent years in college,
    to only attribute my academic accomplishments to an invisible entity in the sky which we have absolutely no proof of it's existence,
    other than some ancient literature that could have easily been some mad man's opium induced papyrus scrawling.
    I'm sorry if it was offending.. But I personally think scientist have to be able to do more than fly and dig before they start judging religions.

For example: if science could make a human live longer using potions, reviving people, the ability to perfectly make a human body(from tone to hair)

If they can do that, then my mouth is shut.

Thanks
    You pretty much discredit the work of all doctors, nurses, researchers, and more, and say that the god you choose to worship is responsible for it though there is nothing to accredit to him or her.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm sorry if it was offending.. But I personally think scientist have to be able to do more than fly and dig before they start judging religions.

For example: if science could make a human live longer using potions, reviving people, the ability to perfectly make a human body(from tone to hair)

If they can do that, then my mouth is shut.
    Science has proven that a lot of things extend the life of a human though.....
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's kind of like rock paper scissors in the middle east. Jews = paper; Muslims = rock ; Christians = scissors

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unicorn69 For This Useful Post:

Jakob (04-24-2012),Shukiro (04-25-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob:5965013
    As some people see medical care an answer of the god.
    Medical care is the answer of doctors, medicine, medic tools, medic knowledge and hospitals

Unless of course, you can prove your opinion..

I don't have anything to say to that since I can't prove anything related to that. You should ask an imam.

Thanks
    I remember my history teacher explaining the whole Abrahamic religion thing, which makes these whole religious wars sound stupid:

Christians and Muslims believe in the same God, but they argue over who the real son of God is.
    And Jews only believe in God and no son of God.

So apparently retards have been killing each other over 2000 years for their belief in generally which religious family they were born into.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69:5965030
    It's kind of like rock paper scissors in the middle east. Jews = paper; Muslims = rock ; Christians = scissors
    Not really.. More and more people from America/Europe start accepting the Islam because they took the time to read the Qu'ran and not what other people think about it. Ofcourse you get born like that but you know......

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce:5965023
    You pretty much discredit the work of all doctors, nurses, researchers, and more, and say that the god you choose to worship is responsible for it though there is nothing to accredit to him or her.
    Then I apologise, but they arent making cures, they're just evolving the techniques found years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce:5965057
    I remember my history teacher explaining the whole Abrahamic religion thing, which makes these whole religious wars sound stupid:

Christians and Muslims believe in the same God, but they argue over who the real son of God is.
    And Jews only believe in God and no son of God.

So apparently retards have been killing each other over 2000 years for their belief in generally which religious family they were born into.

Muslims havent killed jews/christians in the name of the Islam, they did it for their own sake.
    Compare it to the Americans way of handling black people: back then their skin wasn't the main problem, slavery was. In the islam the disagreements werent the problems, it was the actions the other religions took against Islam.
    Last edited by Snake; 04-24-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Not really.. More and more people from America/Europe start accepting the Islam because they took the time to read the Qu'ran and not what other people think about it. Ofcourse you get born like that but you know......[COLOR="Silver"]
    You really think that? I think there is still the same amount of hate towards Muslims and the Islam as ever before
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast