Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 178
  1. #16
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Like a bo...gentleman

  2. #17
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,997
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    To the OP.

    Have you got any real knowledge of anything legitimate and scientific in any way whatsoever?

    Smart people don't look at the bible and think, "this is how it all happened".

    Please..... /fp
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  3. #18
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    To the OP.

    Have you got any real knowledge of anything legitimate and scientific in any way whatsoever?

    Smart people don't look at the bible and think, "this is how it all happened".

    Please..... /fp
    What? You're saying not every fact of life is in the Qur'an? BLASPHEMY! GRAVITY DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THE QUR'AN!


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Zithium (11-21-2012)

  5. #19
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,564
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    What? You're saying not every fact of life is in the Qur'an? BLASPHEMY! GRAVITY DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THE QUR'AN!

    You: *proceed to point them towards proof of gravity*

    Them: "well yes, you see in this part of Qur'an, where Muhammed Peebutt talks about the flying shit and the drunken llama sitting along with dying infidel, it is actually metaphor for gravity you see. That is why no matter how hard you try, can never make another book like Qur'an, too many meaning. Mohammas Peanut know all this before science and wrote all in Qur'an!"

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-22-2012)

  7. #20
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,806
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    To the OP.

    Have you got any real knowledge of anything legitimate and scientific in any way whatsoever?

    Smart people don't look at the bible and think, "this is how it all happened".

    Please..... /fp
    Smart people don't look at the bible, lol.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

    Zithium (11-22-2012)

  9. #21
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You: *proceed to point them towards proof of gravity*

    Them: "well yes, you see in this part of Qur'an, where Muhammed Peebutt talks about the flying shit and the drunken llama sitting along with dying infidel, it is actually metaphor for gravity you see. That is why no matter how hard you try, can never make another book like Qur'an, too many meaning. Mohammas Peanut know all this before science and wrote all in Qur'an!"
    Bahahah I just fell off my chair laughing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Smart people don't look at the bible, lol.
    Au contrair, smart people look at the bible and thing "Damn, what a good story".

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Doc (11-23-2012),Zithium (11-22-2012)

  11. #22
    Sky_____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Room
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,593
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
    I believe Allah .
    what are your religion?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_____ For This Useful Post:

    3vilArt___ (12-10-2012)

  13. #23
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,453
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingInSpree View Post
    what are your religion?
    Islam

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vehrdyn For This Useful Post:

    Bengali (12-11-2012),Frought (12-21-2012)

  15. #24
    Sky_____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Room
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,593
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


    Islam
    Haha,same with me..Islam is a good religion

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sky_____ For This Useful Post:

    3vilArt___ (12-10-2012),Bengali (12-11-2012),dafty1997 (12-21-2012),Frought (12-21-2012),Rory (12-12-2012)

  17. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,564
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Bloody malays.

  18. #26
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    That doesn't prove dick. It's an unambiguous writing and can be taken multiple ways, as is the rest of the Qur'an. God damn you guys are thick-skulled and stubborn.
    Pretty much all the holy books from every religion contain unambiguous writing that can be taken multiple ways. What's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    Au contrair, smart people look at the bible and thing "Damn, what a good story".
    Think*

    You definitely aren't one of the smarter ones.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bengali For This Useful Post:

    The Hobbit (12-12-2012)

  20. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Pretty much all the holy books from every religion contain unambiguous writing that can be taken multiple ways. What's your point?



    Think*

    You definitely aren't one of the smarter ones.
    Classic muslim argument.

    If another religion is full of bullshit, its ok for Islam to be full of bullshit. That makes sense.......right?


  21. #28
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Classic muslim argument.

    If another religion is full of bullshit, its ok for Islam to be full of bullshit. That makes sense.......right?
    Classic non-muslim argument.

    Bring out a point that the original poster never even intended or mentioned in his/her comment. That makes sense..........right?

    Please read and understand the post next time before attempting to reply to it. You are just making yourself look stupid at this point.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-11-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  22. #29
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Classic non-muslim argument.

    Bring out a point that the original poster never even intended or mentioned in his/her comment. That makes sense..........right?

    Please read and understand the post next time before attempting to reply to it. You are just making yourself look stupid at this point.
    > Op's post called out on bull shit
    > Supporter claims justification via a bandwagon fallacy
    > Supporter gets called out on a bandwagon fallacy
    > Supporter pulls a tu quoque fallacy

    I don't see Empire looking dumb. The only thing I see is your illogical posts.
    Last edited by noob555; 12-11-2012 at 10:52 PM.

  23. #30
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    > Op's post called out on bull shit
    > Supporter claims justification via a bandwagon fallacy
    > Supporter gets called out on a bandwagon fallacy
    > Supporter pulls a tu quoque fallacy

    I don't see Empire looking dumb. The only thing I see is your illogical posts.
    Lehsyrus claimed only the Quran consists of unambiguous writings. I corrected him to say that pretty much all religious books has unambiguous writings, that's it. Not sure where Empire got the idea that I was claiming it was alright for Islam to be bs because all religions are bs.

    Do I have to break down all my posts to such elementary level? Cmon guys, I know you all are better than this, although I am beginning to doubt that at this point.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-11-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allah and your god
    By raphaterz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. Miracles?
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. ALLAH ALLAHH
    By Sharpryno in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. Way To Allah
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM