Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 178
  1. #31
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Lehsyrus claimed only the Quran consists of unambiguous writings. I corrected him to say that pretty much all religious books has unambiguous writings, that's it.
    Band wagon fallacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Not sure where Empire got the idea that I was claiming it was alright for Islam to be bs because all religions are bs.
    Special Pleading Fallacy.

    Nice.

    ---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Do I have to break down all my posts to such elementary level? Cmon guys, I know you all are better than this, although I am beginning to doubt that at this point.
    Ad hominem fallacy

    pls stahp water u d0in

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Bengali (12-11-2012),Frought (12-21-2012)

  3. #32
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Band wagon fallacy.

    Special Pleading Fallacy.

    Nice.

    ---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------



    Ad hominem fallacy

    pls stahp water u d0in
    Nice one.

    If you tried harder, you could name all the fallacies in everyone's posts.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-12-2012 at 12:02 AM.

  4. #33
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Nice one.

    If you tried harder, you could name all the fallacies in everyone's posts.
    Ad hominem fallacy. Stop being a little bitch and give legitimate arguments, everyone else can do it.

  5. #34
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Ad hominem fallacy. Stop being a little bitch and give legitimate arguments, everyone else can do it.
    Not sure why the name-calling.

    I would advice you to stop trolling/flaming and leave the thread since you are clearly mad at this point. Take a walk and calm down. Don't get this thread off-topic. You all seem to love doing that. Thanks for your cooperation.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-12-2012 at 12:21 AM.

  6. #35
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Not sure why the name-calling.

    I would advice you to stop trolling/flaming and leave the thread since you are clearly mad at this point. Take a walk and calm down. Don't get this thread off-topic. You all seem to love doing that. Thanks for your cooperation.
    >implying I'm mad
    >implying that my posts are off topic
    Tu quequo fallacy. If anything it's YOU thats steering the discussion off topic. You keep pulling a combination of tu quequo and pleading fallacies in an attempt to avoid criticism you can't argue. Ergo the discussion has not advanced at all.
    Last edited by noob555; 12-12-2012 at 12:54 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Doc (12-12-2012)

  8. #36
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    >implying I'm mad
    >implying that my posts are off topic
    Tu quequo fallacy. If anything it's YOU thats steering the discussion off topic. You keep pulling a combination of tu quequo and pleading fallacies in an attempt to avoid criticism you can't argue. Ergo the discussion has not advanced at all.
    Please leave before you take this thread more off-topic. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-12-2012 at 01:32 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bengali For This Useful Post:

    Frought (12-21-2012)

  10. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Please leave before you take this thread more off-topic. Thanks.
    You haven't posted on topic yet. We done here?


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Doc (12-12-2012)

  12. #38
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Please leave before you take this thread more off-topic. Thanks.
    What have you added to the discussion exactly? What makes you an authority of what is and what isn't on-topic? So far all you have done is pick apart Lehsyrus' posts, for no reason other than to nit pick and whinge, then you backpeddle when you get called out.

    Seriously how is saying all religions are unambiguous worthy of discussion? The thread title is Allah Miracle not Religuious Miracle or Higher Power Miracle. OP suggest that there is a creator and that creator is Allah specifically. He says to respect other religions which is why we aren't bringing other Holy Books into the equation. In fact this entire thread is about Atheists vs Islam. Yet you find it fitting to bring other religions into the discussion to try and undermine everyone elses posts. If you wanna talk all religions then why don't you go make a thread for it.

  13. #39
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You haven't posted on topic yet. We done here?
    Neither have you. Gratz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    What have you added to the discussion exactly? What makes you an authority of what is and what isn't on-topic? So far all you have done is pick apart Lehsyrus' posts, for no reason other than to nit pick and whinge, then you backpeddle when you get called out.

    Seriously how is saying all religions are unambiguous worthy of discussion? The thread title is Allah Miracle not Religuious Miracle or Higher Power Miracle. OP suggest that there is a creator and that creator is Allah specifically. He says to respect other religions which is why we aren't bringing other Holy Books into the equation. In fact this entire thread is about Atheists vs Islam. Yet you find it fitting to bring other religions into the discussion to try and undermine everyone elses posts. If you wanna talk all religions then why don't you go make a thread for it.
    Correcting someone's flawed statement IS adding to the discussion. Please go and learn the definition of a proper discussion. Don't come in here and post off-topic material before you do that.

    I would also ask you to leave since you aren't doing this thread any good.

  14. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Neither have you. Gratz.



    Correcting someone's flawed statement IS adding to the discussion. Please go and learn the definition of a proper discussion. Don't come in here and post off-topic material before you do that.

    I would also ask you to leave since you aren't doing this thread any good.
    Again, justifying actions because of others and trying to prove your point because "someone else did it".

    >Hypocritically requested back on-topic again, never once posting on topic.
    -----------------------

    Listen, we can sit here all day and realize that pointing out redundant "corrections" isn't an argument, or we could go back on topic to Islam being stupid as shit.

    Your choice, but "I would also ask you to leave since you aren't doing this thread any good.". You already lost.


  15. #41
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    What have you added to the discussion exactly? What makes you an authority of what is and what isn't on-topic? So far all you have done is pick apart Lehsyrus' posts, for no reason other than to nit pick and whinge, then you backpeddle when you get called out.

    Seriously how is saying all religions are unambiguous worthy of discussion? The thread title is Allah Miracle not Religuious Miracle or Higher Power Miracle. OP suggest that there is a creator and that creator is Allah specifically. He says to respect other religions which is why we aren't bringing other Holy Books into the equation. In fact this entire thread is about Atheists vs Islam. Yet you find it fitting to bring other religions into the discussion to try and undermine everyone elses posts. If you wanna talk all religions then why don't you go make a thread for it.
    At this point I'm just enjoying the show. Popcorn anyone?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Doc (12-13-2012)

  17. #42
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Neither have you. Gratz.



    Correcting someone's flawed statement IS adding to the discussion. Please go and learn the definition of a proper discussion. Don't come in here and post off-topic material before you do that.

    I would also ask you to leave since you aren't doing this thread any good.
    I'm correcting YOUR correction. Ergo if you're on topic I am too, as well as everyone on this thread.

  18. #43
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Again, justifying actions because of others and trying to prove your point because "someone else did it".

    >Hypocritically requested back on-topic again, never once posting on topic.
    -----------------------

    Listen, we can sit here all day and realize that pointing out redundant "corrections" isn't an argument, or we could go back on topic to Islam being stupid as shit.

    Your choice, but "I would also ask you to leave since you aren't doing this thread any good.". You already lost.
    Another off-topic post. Oh the morons of MPGH.

  19. #44
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Another off-topic post. Oh the morons of MPGH.
    >morons of MPGH
    >is on MPGH

  20. #45
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Another off-topic post. Oh the morons of MPGH.
    So because you can't argue on topic criticism, we're off topic.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allah and your god
    By raphaterz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. Miracles?
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. ALLAH ALLAHH
    By Sharpryno in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. Way To Allah
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM