Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 178
  1. #46
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    So because you can't argue on topic criticism, we're off topic.
    I like how he tries to keep up a solid arguement but fails miserably at it.

  2. #47
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I like how he tries to keep up a solid arguement but fails miserably at it.
    The only argument he has is circular and HE KNOWS IT. Ergo he doesn't use it.

  3. #48
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Muslims get destroyed every time this topic is brought up. You'd think they'd learn.

  4. #49
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Muslims get destroyed every time this topic is brought up. You'd think they'd learn.
    They don't get destroyed. They cover their ears and claim things aren't true if they can't hear it.

  5. #50
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    They don't get destroyed. They cover their ears and claim things aren't true if they can't hear it.
    Don't forget that we are all blind and are going to hell.

  6. #51
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Congrats to you all for officially ruining this thread. Add it to your collection of destroyed threads. OP, you may want to close this thread before they ruin it any more.

    I need to write a guide on debating for all you imbeciles here.

  7. #52
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Neither have you. Gratz.



    Correcting someone's flawed statement IS adding to the discussion. Please go and learn the definition of a proper discussion. Don't come in here and post off-topic material before you do that.

    I would also ask you to leave since you aren't doing this thread any good.
    Let me first start of with the assumption that we've been using the incorrect term (unambiguous) but are continuing with it for continuity's sake.

    How is using a fallacy showing a flaw in his statement. He said the Qur'an is unambiguous. You said that every Holy Book is unambiguous in an attempt to discredit his argument. But that is in itself not a valid counter-argument. If I were to say Santa Claus is fictional and if I were to use this in an argument against Santa Claus delivering presents, is it then a valid counter-argument to say the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny are also fictional. No it isn't.

    The only way for you to discredit his claim is to employ the bandwagon fallacy (because y and z are one thing it is ok for x to be that as well). But then that would just make you look stupid now wouldn't it.

    TL;DR Simply because the Bible and the Books of Tanakh are also unambiguous (along with other books), does not discredit Lehsyrus' point of the Qur'an being ambiguous. It just means they're all full of shit. What's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Congrats to you all for officially ruining this thread. Add it to your collection of destroyed threads. OP, you may want to close this thread before they ruin it any more.

    I need to write a guide on debating for all you imbeciles here.
    Will that include the subject of running the topic off into a tangent by bringing in irrelevancies into the equation along with using multiple blatant fallacies in an attempt to cover up your own falsity (which is in itself a fallacy). I'm looking forward to this guide. I'm guessing the title will be "How to Back Peddle When You're Caught Up in Your Own Web of Irrelevancies".
    Last edited by Doc; 12-13-2012 at 05:02 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Empire (12-13-2012)

  9. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Don't forget that we are all blind and are going to hell.
    Oh how could we, although in accordance to Muslim laws I'm already going to hell for any number of things.


  10. #54
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh how could we, although in accordance to Muslim laws I'm already going to hell for any number of things.
    I am in the same boat. I've already burned a Qur'an, and roasted marshmallows over it. I'm not joking either, marshmallows tasted like shit.

  11. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I am in the same boat. I've already burned a Qur'an, and roasted marshmallows over it. I'm not joking either, marshmallows tasted like shit.
    I drew a stick figure of muhammed the other day. Guess i'm out.


  12. #56
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I drew a stick figure of muhammed the other day. Guess i'm out.
    Hmm, I am going to research every single "forbidden" action or Islamic "law" and break it. Just for shits n' giggles. I might video tape it as well and make it a series.

    "Today on Who-Gives-A-Shit-About-Islam, we ejaculate a horse onto a Qur'an, have a man dress up as Muhammad and kiss another man, and eat an entire pig! Stay tuned!"

  13. #57
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Hmm, I am going to research every single "forbidden" action or Islamic "law" and break it. Just for shits n' giggles. I might video tape it as well and make it a series.

    "Today on Who-Gives-A-Shit-About-Islam, we ejaculate a horse onto a Qur'an, have a man dress up as Muhammad and kiss another man, and eat an entire pig! Stay tuned!"
    Ew, go gay rights!, EMT
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (12-14-2012)

  15. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Hmm, I am going to research every single "forbidden" action or Islamic "law" and break it. Just for shits n' giggles. I might video tape it as well and make it a series.

    "Today on Who-Gives-A-Shit-About-Islam, we ejaculate a horse onto a Qur'an, have a man dress up as Muhammad and kiss another man, and eat an entire pig! Stay tuned!"
    You know, its funny. In the old-days god SMITED those motherfuckers who dared challenge him. Come Islam you can break any infinite number of rules and nothing happens. Odd..........


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (12-14-2012)

  17. #59
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You know, its funny. In the old-days god SMITED those motherfuckers who dared challenge him. Come Islam you can break any infinite number of rules and nothing happens. Odd..........
    I think you need to be a pedophile for him to do anything

  18. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I think you need to be a pedophile for him to do anything
    Pedobear is god.........*mindblown*


Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allah and your god
    By raphaterz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. Miracles?
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. ALLAH ALLAHH
    By Sharpryno in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. Way To Allah
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM