Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 178
  1. #76
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    He's trying to quote a sermon or moral story in order to use it to his advantage saying that "if you don't agree you are arrogant".
    Why you say something i didn't say?? my point is don't be arrogant and don't be stubborn , that's is something not good for your live...


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    He's trying to quote a sermon or moral story
    It's real story , Abu Jahl and Al-Khanas talking about Muhammad...

    Also something i think you didn't understand it , "We and Banu 'Abd Manaf completed for the honor of serving the pilgrims" We means Kurysh and Banu 'Abd Manaf is
    Muhammad's Family were racing(Banu 'Abd Manaf do and Kurysh do like them..)

    "they fed and we fed, they provided transport and we provided transport, they gave and we gave" means they do like them...

    "then they said: 'A prophet has come from us to whom Revelation is given from the heaven.' " means that Banu 'Abd Manaf Said A prophet has come from us (Muhammad)

    "How can we complete with this? By Allah, we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" Here" means how can kurysh compelete with this?(how can kurysh get another prophet comes from them ) then Abu Jahl swear and said "we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" that means he is arrogant and stubborn.
    Last edited by Frought; 12-25-2012 at 02:55 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #77
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Why you say something i didn't say?? my point is don't be arrogant and don't be stubborn , that's is something not good for your live...



    It's real story , Abu Jahl and Al-Khanas talking about Muhammad...

    Also something i think you didn't understand it , "We and Banu 'Abd Manaf completed for the honor of serving the pilgrims" We means Kurysh and Banu 'Abd Manaf is
    Muhammad's Family were racing(Banu 'Abd Manaf do and Kurysh do like them..)

    "they fed and we fed, they provided transport and we provided transport, they gave and we gave" means they do like them...

    "then they said: 'A prophet has come from us to whom Revelation is given from the heaven.' " means that Banu 'Abd Manaf Said A prophet has come from us (Muhammad)

    "How can we complete with this? By Allah, we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" Here" means how can kurysh compelete with this?(how can kurysh get another prophet comes from them ) then Abu Jahl swear and said "we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" that means he is arrogant and stubborn.
    All I'm getting is that if you don't believe in Allah and the prophet then you are arrogant and stubborn. The equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and saying "LAH LAH LAH IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG".

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (12-25-2012)

  4. #78
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    ) then Abu Jahl swear and said "we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" that means he is arrogant and stubborn.
    So you're saying metaphorically that we are stubborn and arrogant for not believing in Allah with this analogy. Pretty sure I accept other peoples opinions when deciding options that will affect the group I am with as a whole, ergo, not stubborn. And I'm pretty sure I accept defeat when proven wrong with hard FACTS and not just people saying random shit, ergo, not arrogant. Your argument is invalid.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ameer (12-25-2012),Doc (12-25-2012)

  6. #79
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    So you're saying metaphorically that we are stubborn and arrogant for not believing in Allah with this analogy. Pretty sure I accept other peoples opinions when deciding options that will affect the group I am with as a whole, ergo, not stubborn. And I'm pretty sure I accept defeat when proven wrong with hard FACTS and not just people saying random shit, ergo, not arrogant. Your argument is invalid.
    I didn't say about anyone stubborn or arrogant , if you see i quoted noob555 .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #80
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    I didn't say about anyone stubborn or arrogant , if you see i quoted noob555 .
    It is called inference. You quoted him then told a whimsical story of stubbornness and arrogance. You are inferring something.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (12-27-2012)

  9. #81
    Geometrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere.
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    331
    Thanks
    10,030
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You guys are all stupid, you worship Jesus. His the son of God, not God himself...

  10. #82
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    You guys are all stupid, you worship Jesus. His the son of God, not God himself...
    Trinity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  11. #83
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    You guys are all stupid, you worship Jesus. His the son of God, not God himself...
    I wish you'd learn the first thing about a religion before posting.


  12. #84
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,873
    Reputation
    2280
    Thanks
    7,052
    They are called stories for a reason.
    Stories are fictional.

  13. #85
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    They are called stories for a reason.
    Stories are fictional.
    See my post above.


  14. #86
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,873
    Reputation
    2280
    Thanks
    7,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    See my post above.
    I know enough about religions to know most of them are unbelievable or just plain ridiculous.

  15. #87
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is there an ALLAH ?

  16. #88
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    I know enough about religions to know most of them are unbelievable or just plain ridiculous.
    Hmm, "to you" is what I'd say. Many people disbelieve many things for the same reason. Just remember, it doesn't make you superior just because you chose religion.


  17. #89
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,873
    Reputation
    2280
    Thanks
    7,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hmm, "to you" is what I'd say. Many people disbelieve many things for the same reason. Just remember, it doesn't make you superior just because you chose religion.
    Exactly, people think they are superior with their religion.
    Thanks for proving my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  18. #90
    trutik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Let's try to start a proper debate. State whether you believe God exists or not and give your reason/evidence.
    I believe god exists because we do. Someone had to start us, this creation, the world. When i see a cycle i know it had a start. Like when drawing a circle. Someone must have started this cycle, someone who has ALWAYS been there since...forever. It may be hard for us to imagine but of course it is because how can we imagine something outside of this universe? It's not possible. People think that because we have a reason and cause for us being here so does god. But then we will say then who created god? Who created the person that created god etc. That's why there has to be someone who has always been there.

    How could it be that people come into the world, die and become nothing again. Is there any sense in that? Personally i don't see any. People feel pain and suffer at the hands of others, some people choose to hurt others some people help others, how could it be that we just get to do what we want and then BANG. Nothing. There has to be something that will make things fair because right now things are not fair are they? Some are rich some are poor, some are sick some are healthy. Let me use an example, is it fair if a murderer kills everyone from your family and gets away with it? Absolutely not. If people here (I mean this world) can hurt others then there has to be recompense. Yes it would be nice if we could all be in heaven right now all happy having fun forever. But we aren't there, we are here and we have to find a way to deal with it. Saying people suffer so God does not exist is not a valid argument. I think it is the opposite and it proves God's existence.

    How could there be no purpose in our lives, to live and just die? If the purpose of our lives was to have fun then why aren't we living forever and why is it that some people can't have fun?
    Last edited by trutik; 01-05-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allah and your god
    By raphaterz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. Miracles?
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. ALLAH ALLAHH
    By Sharpryno in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. Way To Allah
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM