Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 178
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    Allah Miracle



    Just see ..

    i would like to see your ideas about this..

    Just Discuss and respect all another religion

    To Atheist who believe there's no god then who's the creator of all the humanity ?

    And the Space , the moons , the stars and etc... ?

    Who can create this except Allah?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #2
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    I believe Allah .

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vehrdyn For This Useful Post:

    Bengali (12-11-2012),[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ (11-25-2012),Frought (12-21-2012),Rory (12-12-2012),Sky_____ (12-10-2012)

  4. #3
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Jesus face on a piece of toast, therefore Jesus is god.

    ^Your logic rit thur.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (12-12-2012)

  6. #4
    Ahmed-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Dark
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Jesus face on a piece of toast, therefore Jesus is god.

    ^Your logic rit thur.
    Jesus is the christ "Essa" - He was only a prophet like all like muhammed

    Here is in the Quran "In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His Will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all― everyone that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."
    Al-Maeda Surah Al-Maeda (* ???? ??????? *) - Read Quran Translation (Koran) in Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, English, Melayu, Indonesian. English translation of Quran for FREE. English - Yusuf Ali

    This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be" and he was. Aal-e-Imran http://www.guidedways.com/chapter_di...nslator=2&mac=
    Last edited by Ahmed-; 10-29-2012 at 03:14 AM.

  7. #5
    Mohaimen Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    In Love
    HUBBLE discovered that the universe is expanding..... approx. 50 Years Ago !
    In Quran its clearly written ! " I have created the Universe & I am Expanding its vastness " ....... Over a Thousand Year ago !

    Start to believe in the Quran !


    -Currently Working On-

    > Programming Language
    > Quickswitch & Low Recoil Macro
    > Crosshair
    > AimBot
    > GunAdder Codes


    -Current Games I am Playing-

    > Alliance of Valiant Arms
    > NFS World
    > Counter Strike : Source
    > Prototype 2
    > Max Payne 3
    > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier




    Signature made by @Mohaimen Hassan!

  8. #6
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post


    Jesus is the christ "Essa" - He was only a prophet like all like muhammed

    Here is in the Quran "In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His Will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all― everyone that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."
    Al-Maeda Surah Al-Maeda (* ???? ??????? *) - Read Quran Translation (Koran) in Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, English, Melayu, Indonesian. English translation of Quran for FREE. English - Yusuf Ali

    This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be" and he was. Aal-e-Imran Surah Aal-e-Imran (* ???? ?? ????? *) - Read Quran Translation (Koran) in Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, English, Melayu, Indonesian. English translation of Quran for FREE. English - Yusuf Ali


    NO JESUS IS TEH REALZ


    ---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    HUBBLE discovered that the universe is expanding..... approx. 50 Years Ago !
    In Quran its clearly written ! " I have created the Universe & I am Expanding its vastness " ....... Over a Thousand Year ago !

    Start to believe in the Quran !


    That doesn't prove dick. It's an unambiguous writing and can be taken multiple ways, as is the rest of the Qur'an. God damn you guys are thick-skulled and stubborn.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    zerobrium (01-18-2013)

  10. #7
    Ahmed-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Dark
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    86
    Miracle Shock america

  11. #8
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post
    Miracle Shock america
    Again back to the face on toast thing, just because you have a few random events that seem to correspond to your particular religion does not make it the right one. Back up your claims with actual science, not videos of random bullshit and quotes from the quran.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (12-12-2012)

  13. #9
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Muslims going full retard again I see.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

    @Winn3r (01-18-2013)

  15. #10
    URDUMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    You religious people are close minded,again asking "to Atheist who believe there's no god then who's the creator of all the humanity ?

    And the Space , the moons , the stars and etc... ?"
    That's like basicly the same question as how do you know your so called 'God' created humanity.
    You have no proof at all that God even exists,or existed and that he's name is even Allah.
    Only a book that might have been written by anyone,religion are the biggest fairy-tales and I'm dissapointed in humanity for believing it,although I do believe everyone has there own opinnions and experiences.

    And don't use 'faith' as your proof neither your fairy tale book.You only need common sense and it seems like you lack it.
    Did not explain everything I dont feel like wasting my time and sorry for my English as little do I know.

  16. #11
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by URDUMB View Post
    You religious people are close minded,again asking "to Atheist who believe there's no god then who's the creator of all the humanity ?

    And the Space , the moons , the stars and etc... ?"
    That's like basicly the same question as how do you know your so called 'God' created humanity.
    You have no proof at all that God even exists,or existed and that he's name is even Allah.
    Only a book that might have been written by anyone,religion are the biggest fairy-tales and I'm dissapointed in humanity for believing it,although I do believe everyone has there own opinnions and experiences.

    And don't use 'faith' as your proof neither your fairy tale book.You only need common sense and it seems like you lack it.
    Did not explain everything I dont feel like wasting my time and sorry for my English as little do I know.
    No one can make a same holy book like Qur'an , The same meaning , etc...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Sky_____ (12-10-2012)

  18. #12
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    No one can make a same holy book like Qur'an , The same meaning , etc...
    Bullshit.
    Ex: Book of Spaghetti

    @Lehsyrus
    Take something and write a new holy book
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    zerobrium (01-18-2013)

  20. #13
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Bullshit.
    Ex: Book of Spaghetti

    @Lehsyrus
    Take something and write a new holy book
    I'll make a new holy book written just like those ones are, with old english, and I'll make it based around how bitches be crazy and bro's be the shit

  21. #14
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'll make a new holy book written just like those ones are, with old english, and I'll make it based around how bitches be crazy and bro's be the shit
    Objectify women and kill naysayers
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  22. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'll make a new holy book written just like those ones are, with old english, and I'll make it based around how bitches be crazy and bro's be the shit
    Last edited by Doc; 11-21-2012 at 05:47 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-21-2012)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allah and your god
    By raphaterz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. Miracles?
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. ALLAH ALLAHH
    By Sharpryno in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. Way To Allah
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM