Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post


    uhh .. Ok
    Now ..
    State at least 5 things that is Distorted in the Bible ..


    ---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

    Explain Also !!
    Not only Copy/Paste
    First Prove : That Allah Sent Mohammed with Quran - Reason Of Bible Distorted


    Second Prove: The following are some contradictions which includes your Bible, unfortunately, attributed to Jesus or to the Holy Spirit, which was estimated at about 150,000 contradiction by Macalt (Encyclopedia Britannica)
    Feltmsk brother Christian Angelk and consider me on these contradictions
    And Nord, for example, and not as a limitation

    Genesis 1: 3-5 in the first day God created light and separated the light from the darkness

    * Genesis 1: 14-19 in the fourth day



    * Genesis 1: 24-27 creating animals before human

    * Genesis 2: 7 and 19, the creation of man by animals



    * Genesis 1: 31 God impressed including the creation of

    * Genesis 6: 5-6 God dislikes including creating and sorrow and regrets ..



    * Genesis 2: 17 books on Adam to die on eating from the tree of knowledge, and have eaten

    * Configuration 5: 5 Adam lived 930 years!



    * Genesis 10: 5, 20 and 31 each tribe has a language and tongue

    * Genesis 11: 1 whole earth was one tongue and one language



    * Genesis 16: 15 and 21: 1-3 Ibrahim him two sons Ishmael and Isaac

    * Hebrews 11: 17 Abraham is born in one single Isaac (Ismail were excluded)



    * Genesis 17: 1-11 Lord says the covenant of circumcision everlasting covenant

    * Galatians 6: 15 Paul says neither circumcision availeth anything (and thus Taleclma Paul on the word of the Lord)! ..



    * Exodus 20: 1-17 God gave the Ten Commandments to Moses directly without a broker

    * Galatians 3: 19 gave the Lord arranged by angels in the hand of a mediator



    * Kings 2: 11 Elijah ascended into the storm to the sky

    * John 3: 13 did not come up one to heaven but the Son of Man (Jesus)



    * Matthew 1: 6 - 7 the ratios of Jesus by Suleiman bin Daoud

    * Luke 3: 23 -31 Jesus ratios by Nathan Ben-David



    * Matthew 1: 16 Jacob the father of Joseph

    * Luke 3: 23 Halley's father Joseph



    * Matthew 1: 17 all generations from David to Christ twenty-eight

    * Luke 3: 23 -28 number of generations from David to Christ Thirty-four



    * Matthew 2: 13 - 16 Joseph took the boy (Jesus) and his mother fled to Egypt

    * Luke 2: 22 - 40 after the birth of Jesus, Joseph and Mary remained in Jerusalem and then returned to Nazareth! That is, they did not go to Egypt at all, not even a mention of the slaughter of children by order of Herod



    * Matthew 5: 17 - 19 Jesus did not come to invalidate the law

    * Afsus 2: 13 - 15 Jesus had overturned the law with his own body!



    * Matthew 10: 2, and Mark 3: 16 - 19, and Luke 6: 13 - 16, and Acts 1: 13 vary, including the names and numbers of Alhawwaaran ..



    * Matthew 10: 34, Jesus came to deliver a sword and not peace

    * Luke 12: 49 - 53 Jesus came to cast fire and split

    * John 16: 33, Jesus came to deliver peace!

    While Jesus says:

    * Luke 19: 27 The enemies of those who did not want to own them Then bring them here and Azbhohm veterans!!




    * Matthew 16: 1819 Jesus says you are Peter and on this rock I'm my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it and give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven ..

    * Matthew 16: 23 Jesus turned and said to Peter Jump me, Satan You are a stumbling block to me because you do not care of God, but including people! .. And repeated Mark writer: "rebuked Peter, saying Jump me, Satan because you do not care of God, but as for the people" (8: 33)!

    How can a church that is based on someone he considers Jesus a demon and stumblingblock nor cares what God?!.


    * Mark 14: 44-46 mark Judas' betrayal of Jesus to accept

    * Luke 22: 47-48 Judah DNA of Jesus to kiss him

    * John 18: 2-9 Jesus went out and gave himself does not mention the famous kiss of Judas



    * Matthew 27: 5 Judah put silver (money) to the ground and then went away

    * Acts 1: 18 Judas acquired a field in return for a fee betrayal



    * Matthew 27: 5 Judas hanged himself

    * Acts 1: 18 Judah falls on his face and broke from the middle Vansakbt guts all



    * Matthew 27: 28 Jesus dressed crimson robe (a sign of humiliation)! ..

    * Mark 15: 17 clothed him a purple robe (a sign of ownership)! ..



    * Matthew 27: 32 Simon of Cyrene to carry the cross mocked Jesus

    * John 19: 17 Jesus went out, carrying his cross



    * Matthew 27: 46 - 50 was the last words of Jesus, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani, any God, my God why have you forsaken me" ..

    * Luke 23: 46 was the last words of Jesus, "Father, into your hands I commit my soul" ..

    * John 19: 30 was the last words "It is finished" and bowed his head and gave up the ghost ..



    * Luke 23: 43 Jesus said the thief crucified next to him: I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise! ..
    * Acts 2: 31 verse says that he remained in hell even sent (edition 1831), and in the edition 1966 changed the words "hell" and write "The Abyss"! ..

    By: d. Zeinab Abdel Aziz

    Professor of French civilization



    Thank God for the blessing of Islam writers and one which the Quran and Prophet Khirkhalq Muhammad, peace be upon him
    There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
    ) We gave Moses the Book and Agafina after the Messengers and gave Jesus the son of Mary evidence and supported him with the Holy Spirit Avkellma come to the Messenger of what yourselves desired not Acetkbertm Vvrivia lied and you slew) (Baqarah: 87)





    Last edited by Frought; 10-30-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #17
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    He resurrected, I'm thinking God.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  3. #18
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][B]

    COPY/PASTE
    Explain ..



    Since you're a Christian .. How many Gods do you have?
    I'm not Christian. I just know enough about Islam and the Bible to tell you that Muslims have no proof that the bible is corrupted.
    There is a 1600 year old bible sitting in a Library in Britain, it's words contain the same words todays Bibles do.
    Christians do not believe Jesus is God. He is of the same deity as God.
    What the Quran states makes very little sense. Muslims believe in the immaculate conception of Christ.
    This means that Mary's pregnancy was not one that came about in natural circumstances.
    It was a supernatural miracle, therefore, to simply state that Christ was just a man, just a prophet mind you, that makes little sense.
    Last edited by Mina's undies; 10-30-2012 at 05:44 PM.

  4. #19
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    The Christ is like Mohammed he is prophet (messenger) , Why did Allah Create us ? , To Live ? , When you make a robot , you make it to play with you? , or to help you?
    Allah Create Us to Pray him


    ---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------


    Allah asked The Christ did you say to them that you're allah? the Christ said i have no right to say that
    So you are saying we are robots, meanwhile we were given conscious thought. Our intelligience is not artificial, it is naturally ever-expanding. Your argument is invalid.


    Jesus was many people. In the days of Christ, "Jesus" was a very common name. He was a man. He was a god. He is able to be both as he embodies that of a righteous figure, he is immortalized in human society, however he is a man because of his figure, his background, his story.

    How was that for a non-religious explanation?

  5. #20
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    So you are saying we are robots, meanwhile we were given conscious thought. Our intelligience is not artificial, it is naturally ever-expanding. Your argument is invalid.


    Jesus was many people. In the days of Christ, "Jesus" was a very common name. He was a man. He was a god. He is able to be both as he embodies that of a righteous figure, he is immortalized in human society, however he is a man because of his figure, his background, his story.

    How was that for a non-religious explanation?
    Allah give him somethings and i didn't say we're robots ( i said when the people or scientist )

    Essa (The Christ) was having some Miracle to make the Jews believe that there is Allah and then they entered the Christianity

    < "And (appoint him) an Messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay as it were the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal those born blind, and the lepers and I quicken the dead by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.>
    (Surah Aal-e-Imran : 49 )



    And The Christ Made The Jews Believe In Allah :

    <Behold! the Disciples said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah if ye have faith."
    They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle.
    Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! send us from heaven a Table set (with viands), that there may be for us― for the first and the last of us a solemn festival and a sign from Thee; and provide for our sustenance, for Thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs).
    Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: but if any of you after that resisteth faith I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on anyone among all the peoples.
    And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
    "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say: to wit, `Worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me upThou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things.
    "If Thou dost punish them they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power the Wise.
    Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,― their eternal home: Allah well-pleased with them and they with Allah: that is the great Salvation (the fulfillment of all desires).
    To Allah doth belong the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein and it is He who hath power over all things.>

    (Al-Maeda From 112 To 115)


    ---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    Jesus was many people. In the days of Christ, "Jesus" was a very common name. He was a man. He was a god. He is able to be both as he embodies that of a righteous figure, he is immortalized in human society, however he is a man because of his figure, his background, his story.

    How was that for a non-religious explanation?
    In The Days Of Essa The Christ All Who Was in the Christianity , They Know That The Christ Is a Prophet , Also The Jews Didn't Crucified The Christ , They Crucified ِAnother one like The Christ.

    Crucifixion of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Something another The Christ Still Alive And He's In The Heaven , He will not die until the Antichrist come and say he's Allah , Then The Christ Down To The Earth

    And Fight , Kill The Antichrist .. There will be a Muslim He will do Prayer and He will be the imam and the Christ will pray with him

    <That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";― but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.―
    Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.>
    ( An-Nisaa [157 - 158] )
    Last edited by Frought; 10-31-2012 at 04:07 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 247Grammes View Post
    Jesus is a God, because philosopher said it x)
    LoL ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    He resurrected, I'm thinking God.
    ~
    Huh .. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    I'm not Christian. I just know enough about Islam and the Bible to tell you that Muslims have no proof that the bible is corrupted.
    There is a 1600 year old bible sitting in a Library in Britain, it's words contain the same words todays Bibles do.
    Christians do not believe Jesus is God. He is of the same deity as God.
    What the Quran states makes very little sense. Muslims believe in the immaculate conception of Christ.
    This means that Mary's pregnancy was not one that came about in natural circumstances.
    It was a supernatural miracle, therefore, to simply state that Christ was just a man, just a prophet mind you, that makes little sense.
    That makes a little Sense ..


    Now .. Explain To me This ..
    After Hours of Research I found this..
    Quote Originally Posted by EXODUS 33:20
    NO ONE CAN SEE ME AND STAY ALIVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMOTHY 6:16
    NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIM AND NO ONE CAN SEE HIM
    Now .. After understanding these Verses from The Bible ..
    I understand that No One Has Ever Seen the Face of the God ..
    Soo How Can you Tell that Jesus is God .. If No One Has Ever seen the Face of God ??
    Didn't the Jews and The People Saw His Face During His Time .. ?
    Now Explain !

    and @AeriaAVA You Dumb Copy/Paster Stop Spamming my Thread !
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 10-31-2012 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Correction

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  7. #22
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
    LoL ..



    Huh .. ?



    That makes a little Sense ..


    Now .. Explain To me This ..
    After Hours of Research I found this..



    Now .. After understanding these Verses from The Bible ..
    I understand that No One Has Ever Seen the Face of the God ..
    Soo How Can you Tell that Jesus is God .. If No One Has Ever seen the Face of God ??
    Didn't the Jews and The People Saw His Face During His Time .. ?
    Now Explain !

    and @AeriaAVA You Dumb Copy/Paster Stop Spamming my Thread !
    I'm telling you the explain first then i tell you it's in Qur'an

    the Jews said that they killed the Christ The Messenger Of Allah and they said we Crucified him , But they didn't kill or crucified him they killed and crucified

    some one like The Christ and then Allah raised up The Christ Into him , That's Mean The Christ is only prophet and the holy bible is distorted also means that The Christ Still Alive In The Heaven's and he will die in the Resurrection Day
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    I'm telling you the explain first then i tell you it's in Qur'an

    the Jews said that they killed the Christ The Messenger Of Allah and they said we Crucified him , But they didn't kill or crucified him they killed and crucified

    some one like The Christ and then Allah raised up The Christ Into him , That's Mean The Christ is only prophet and the holy bible is distorted also means that The Christ Still Alive In The Heaven's and he will die in the Resurrection Day
    Okay .. Fair Enough ..
    But .. I'm Still Waiting for the Christians to Answer ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  9. #24
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post


    Okay .. Fair Enough ..
    But .. I'm Still Waiting for the Christians to Answer ..
    Also see this



    and this
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #25
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Jesus was defined in "Quraan" as a prophet....and was defined in the "Bible" as a God.
    But if there really was a god why would he send different books / prophets. Couldnt he unite everything :/


    ---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Also see this



    and this
    You know that no one would understand this only a few ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  11. #26
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,412
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    First Prove : That Allah Sent Mohammed with Quran - Reason Of Bible Distorted
    I met a guy named Jose at a bar, he was a nice man. He bought me a pint. After that pint I was kinda sloshed, so I got a napkin and I wrote down on it that Jose is the prophet of god and that he is holy and everything he does is good. I also wrote down that any every other deity is wrong. I created the religion and following of Jose the pint-buyer. My religion says your religion is wrong, and therefore since I believe in it everything you believe or say about any other god or my god is wrong. Because I am right, because it says so on a bar napkin.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  12. #27
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Jesus was defined in "Quraan" as a prophet....and was defined in the "Bible" as a God.
    But if there really was a god why would he send different books / prophets. Couldnt he unite everything :/


    ---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------


    You know that no one would understand this only a few ?
    From this you have to understand that , He's Not A God , When The Jews Distorted Their Book (Torah ) Allah Sent A Messenger And He's Essa ( The Christ ) Who Called "Jesus" , When The Christianity Distorted Their Book ( Bible ) Allah Sent Mohammed , And He's The Last Prophet And From That We Get The Qur'an Will Never Be Distorted..
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #28
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    From this you have to understand that , He's Not A God , When The Jews Distorted Their Book (Torah ) Allah Sent A Messenger And He's Essa ( The Christ ) Who Called "Jesus" , When The Christianity Distorted Their Book ( Bible ) Allah Sent Mohammed , And He's The Last Prophet And From That We Get The Qur'an Will Never Be Distorted..
    FYI , I understand Arabi.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. #29
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    FYI , I understand Arabi.
    FYI , What do this means?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #30
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    FYI , What do this means?
    For Your Information , I know Arabic /fp

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Convince me that your god exists.
    By i have candy in forum Religion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:39 PM
  2. Indisputable Proof That There Is No God.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. norse mythology-gods and all
    By nobartholem in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:42 PM
  4. God and Computer [Story]
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 07:43 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:50 PM