Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
  1. #1
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484

    Convince me That Jesus is a God and Not a Man.[No Atheist Post Here]

    Convince me That Jesus is a God and Not a Man
    Please No Atheist Just Christians and Muslims

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  2. #2
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    What's written in the holy bible

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    What's written in the holy bible
    Huh .. ?
    Please Explain ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  4. #4
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If you don't want to believe, then why are you asking if he is god unless you are not sure yet :/
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    If you don't want to believe, then why are you asking if he is god unless you are not sure yet :/
    That is why I'm asking the Question ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  6. #6
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Jesus is a prophet and not a god , holy bible is distorted thats why prophet muhammed came.

    <And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.>

    In Arabic : وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #7
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Jesus is a prophet and not a god , holy bible is distorted thats why prophet muhammed came.

    <And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.>

    In Arabic : وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ
    You're quoting from the Quran as if this is proof that the bible is distorted.
    The problem with that argument is that the Bible was around far before the Quran.
    You have no evidence that the Bible is corrupted.

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Jesus is a prophet and not a god , holy bible is distorted thats why prophet muhammed came.

    <And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.>

    In Arabic : وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ
    COPY/PASTE
    Explain ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    You're quoting from the Quran as if this is proof that the bible is distorted.
    The problem with that argument is that the Bible was around far before the Quran.
    You have no evidence that the Bible is corrupted.
    Since you're a Christian .. How many Gods do you have?
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 10-30-2012 at 11:39 AM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  9. #9
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post


    COPY/PASTE
    Explain ..



    Since you're a Christian .. How many Gods do you have?


    I didn't c&p , i'm muslim lol
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    I didn't c&p , i'm muslim lol
    Explain !!
    Just Explain..
    No Copy/Paste ..
    Lolz
    Explain to me How is He a Person and Not a God?

    And To Christians ..
    Explain to me How is He A God and Not a Person?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  11. #11
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    The Christ is like Mohammed he is prophet (messenger) , Why did Allah Create us ? , To Live ? , When you make a robot , you make it to play with you? , or to help you?
    Allah Create Us to Pray him


    ---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post


    Explain !!
    Just Explain..
    No Copy/Paste ..
    Lolz
    Explain to me How is He a Person and Not a God?

    And To Christians ..
    Explain to me How is He A God and Not a Person?
    Allah asked The Christ did you say to them that you're allah? the Christ said i have no right to say that
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    The Christ is like Mohammed he is prophet (messenger) , Why did Allah Create us ? , To Live ? , When you make a robot , you make it to play with you? , or to help you?
    Allah Create Us to Pray him


    ---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------


    Allah asked The Christ did you say to them that you're allah? the Christ said i have no right to say that
    Ookayy .... uhh
    Gib me some Reference from the Bible Stating that He is a Person and Not a God ..
    Copy/Paste+Explain .. !

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  13. #13
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post


    Ookayy .... uhh
    Gib me some Reference from the Bible Stating that He is a Person and Not a God ..
    Copy/Paste+Explain .. !
    There's many proves i will give you 1 prove now and after 10 min another one : Why did The Christ came when there was Torah ( The Book Who is Prophet Mossa Came with)
    The Answer Is : Because of Bani-Israel distortion The Torah !
    Same With The Christ , Prophet Mohammed Came With Quran Because of Christianity distortion the bible (Engeel)





    Second Prove : (Then boarded the Spirit of Jesus into the wilderness, to be tempted by the devil, and after fasted forty days and forty nights, he was hungry Finally, came to him experimenter and told him: "If you Son of God, tell these stones to turn into bread!" Replied saying: "I havewrote: I do not live by bread alone rights, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God! "then take the devil to the holy city, and stopped on the edge of the surface structure, and said to him:" If you son of God, فاطرح yourself down, because he had written: recommends angelsyour, Faihmlonc their hands so as not to collide with your foot stone! "Jesus said to him:" he has written also not tempt the Lord your God! ".

    Then the devil took him also to the top of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and its greatness, and said to him: "give you all these things The Jthot and worship me!" Jesus said to him: "Go, Satan! Wrote: for the Lord your God and serve him only!".

    Satan and left him, and if some of the angels came and took serve him).


    [Google Translate] , Bad Translate The Real Page http://www.ebnmaryam.com/biblewitness/first.htm
    Last edited by Frought; 10-30-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #14
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    There's many proves i will give you 1 prove now and after 10 min another one : Why did The Christ came when there was Torah ( The Book Who is Prophet Mossa Came with)
    The Answer Is : Because of Bani-Israel distortion The Torah !
    Same With The Christ , Prophet Mohammed Came With Quran Because of Christianity distortion the bible (Engeel)
    uhh .. Ok
    Now ..
    State at least 5 things that is Distorted in the Bible ..


    ---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

    Explain Also !!
    Not only Copy/Paste

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  15. #15
    247Grammes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Jesus is a God, because philosopher said it x)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Convince me that your god exists.
    By i have candy in forum Religion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:39 PM
  2. Indisputable Proof That There Is No God.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. norse mythology-gods and all
    By nobartholem in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:42 PM
  4. God and Computer [Story]
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 07:43 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:50 PM