Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512

    For Disbelievers of Evolution

    If God did indeed create us, why are we so similar to other primates?

    I'm talking fingers, opposable thumbs, hair in similar areas, instincts, DNA, tool using ability, and the whole thing.

    What makes you say that this isn't evolution and God just wasn't simply creative enough for his/her "prized possession" as some religions like to dictate us as?

    I don't know, I just want to know someone's reasoning for ingoring all the similarities between humans and primates and saying it's God's work.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #2
    woody94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hellas,Thessaloniki
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Fine
    We know nothing about our coming ... NOBODY can tell us. Neither a prophet neither a scientist :P

    You must have faith. Faith to what you want or this is Jesus or Allah or Zeus (mine faith)

    God will not judge you for what was your faith. He will judge you if you were a good man or not

  3. #3
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
    We know nothing about our coming ... NOBODY can tell us. Neither a prophet neither a scientist :P

    You must have faith. Faith to what you want or this is Jesus or Allah or Zeus (mine faith)

    God will not judge you for what was your faith. He will judge you if you were a good man or not
    There's Only 1 God ( Allah )

    Who Created The Humanity , Stars , Moons etc...

    Also God will judge you about your faith , God Created Humanity to make them pray him...

    And will judge you if you were good or not too..
    Last edited by Frought; 11-03-2012 at 03:36 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #4
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Ok... So no takers?

    Alright then.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #5
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    There's Only 1 God ( Allah )

    Who Created The Humanity , Stars , Moons etc...

    Also God will judge you about your faith , God Created Humanity to make them pray him...

    And will judge you if you were good or not too..
    There are fifty gods. No, fifty five, because I said so.

    @arunforce I'm not saying there is a god, but most religions do not explain the details to a sub-atomic level, mainly because most religions are supposed to be based on moral upbringing. The answers you will get for your question will all be Copy Pasta from google, or will not answer your question in the least, as no religion has a detailed answer that will satisfy your questions full being in general.

    TLDR: your questions is not going to be answered properly.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    The XXX Devil (11-03-2012)

  7. #6
    woody94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hellas,Thessaloniki
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    There's Only 1 God ( Allah )

    Who Created The Humanity , Stars , Moons etc...

    Also God will judge you about your faith , God Created Humanity to make them pray him...

    And will judge you if you were good or not too..

    Yeah, you are a muslim. From the 95% of you i wouldn't hear anything else ... sorry but what ever you say is a shit. (I am not insulting your opinion.) You say to me that the one God is Allah ... are you fucking kidding me? Then why you religion excists only for 1000-1200 years and humans excist millions of years ago? :S If you answer that to me, without a complexic way, I will accept it as a good opinion!

  8. #7
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
    Yeah, you are a muslim. From the 95% of you i wouldn't hear anything else ... sorry but what ever you say is a shit. (I am not insulting your opinion.) You say to me that the one God is Allah ... are you fucking kidding me? Then why you religion excists only for 1000-1200 years and humans excist millions of years ago? :S If you answer that to me, without a complexic way, I will accept it as a good opinion!
    You got the facts right

  9. #8
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    IF THERES NO GOD THEN WHY COME THERES BIBLE?

    Honestly, I do believe in a deity. Don't know what it is, but I'm guessing there's gotta be SOMETHING there.
    I also believe that this deity (whatever it may be) created the universe and left it alone. Let nature take its course, y'know?
    Why am I posting all this shit?

    tl;dr I agree with arat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  10. #9
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    IF THERES NO GOD THEN WHY COME THERES BIBLE?
    IF THERES NO FSM THEN WHY COME THERES BOOK OF SPAGHETTI?
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 11-04-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #10
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    There's Only 1 God ( Allah )

    Who Created The Humanity , Stars , Moons etc...

    Also God will judge you about your faith , God Created Humanity to make them pray him...

    And will judge you if you were good or not too..
    I'm fucking annoyed at this "1 God" shit. Or in particularly; ANY GOD. The foundation of this very universe lies in scientific evidence. Therefore, the "Big Bang". We have no fucking evidence that one sole creator made us. 'Nuff said. Any questions? Please contact my attorney; his phone-number is 911. Thanks.

  12. #11
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
    Yeah, you are a muslim. From the 95% of you i wouldn't hear anything else ... sorry but what ever you say is a shit. (I am not insulting your opinion.) You say to me that the one God is Allah ... are you fucking kidding me? Then why you religion excists only for 1000-1200 years and humans excist millions of years ago? :S If you answer that to me, without a complexic way, I will accept it as a good opinion!
    There is another prophets , not only Mohammed , Christ , Mossa There is Suliman , Ibrahiem , Dawood and etc...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    There is another prophets , not only Mohammed , Christ , Mossa There is Suliman , Ibrahiem , Dawood and etc...
    Human word is not evidence. Evidence is te basis of multiple people backing up a claim which has been proven throughout scientific law.

  14. #13
    iskele07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ANTALYA
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Cool
    banned player

  15. #14
    runekri3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Rhyes Actually, if you look around, theres big bang THEORY, evolution THEORY, special relativity THEORY.
    Yes, I know special relativity is true but its still a theory like evolution and big bang.
    They are all theorys, not facts.
    If even special relativity is a theory which can be proven by math and experiments, then how can big band and evolution be facts.
    They are things happened in the past, while we can estimate what has happened in the past, we cant be 100% sure.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

  16. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    @Rhyes Actually, if you look around, theres big bang THEORY, evolution THEORY, special relativity THEORY.
    Yes, I know special relativity is true but its still a theory like evolution and big bang.
    They are all theorys, not facts.
    If even special relativity is a theory which can be proven by math and experiments, then how can big band and evolution be facts.
    They are things happened in the past, while we can estimate what has happened in the past, we cant be 100% sure.
    Theory: It's a hypothesis that's been proven an incredible amount of times by different scientists around the world. The evidence that the prediction has always been right is added each time an experiment is performed with regards to the said theory. The scientific community accepts it as a fact unless proven otherwise. The reason they don't change it to a law is because a bunch of people would go nuts (for evolution) or you don't "see" it like gravity.

    Big Bang Theory: was a proposal that has lost most of its steam because a new one, String Theory, specifically M Theory, made "better sense"

    Theory of Evolution: happens in the present everyday. Every time you are infected by the common cold, it is because they had a mutation or acquired a new gene that allowed them to "bypass" your white blood cells and the immune system's "database," allowing it to run around and wreck havoc before your body goes after it. The process in which the virus mutates or acquire the gene is called evolution. Not only that, Darwin's most famous example, the different Galapagos Finches showed that they each are similar, with slightly different beaks. The reason is because each species has adapted to focus on one type of food source, they don't need the stress of constantly competing with everyone. Finally, looking at fossil records, one is able to see that a "father" species will differentiate into two or more different branches, which shows that some of its owned species evolved so much that they become a new species.

    Theory of Special Relativity: always predicts what will happen when one plugs in all the math and work out the answer. All that can be tested on this planet has been tested and all were consistent to the predictions. The reason why it's not a law is because we haven't been able to test on black holes and such. Not only that, if infinity or zero is used as a variable, then it wouldn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  3. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
  4. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM