Thread: Tell me Please!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    YOUR FUCKING BOOK SAYS THE EARTH SHAKES WHEN IT'S BEEN CREATED AFTER INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HAD BEEN ESTABLISHED YOU FUCKING IGNORANT FOOL. ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS QUOTE AMBIGUOUS SHIT FROM YOUR BOOK OF FAIRY TALES, AT LEAST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS PUT UP A DECENT FUCKING ARGUMENT.

    Learn grammar. Learn Psychology. And then you can apologize to us for being brainwashed. You're an absolute moron when it comes to this shit.

    I'm going to record myself burning a Qur'an and post it here as soon as I can find one (stupid shit ain't in my area) just to piss you Muslims off. I'm fed up with your bullshit.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (11-17-2012)

  3. #17
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    YOUR FUCKING BOOK SAYS THE EARTH SHAKES WHEN IT'S BEEN CREATED AFTER INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HAD BEEN ESTABLISHED YOU FUCKING IGNORANT FOOL. ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS QUOTE AMBIGUOUS SHIT FROM YOUR BOOK OF FAIRY TALES, AT LEAST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS PUT UP A DECENT FUCKING ARGUMENT.

    Learn grammar. Learn Psychology. And then you can apologize to us for being brainwashed. You're an absolute moron when it comes to this shit.

    I'm going to record myself burning a Qur'an and post it here as soon as I can find one (stupid shit ain't in my area) just to piss you Muslims off. I'm fed up with your bullshit.
    Ohhhh, you should send me one, I heard this fairy tale's a good read
    I'll be sure to burn after reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-17-2012)

  5. #18
    RobinC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.exe
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    3,657
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Damn this is BS.
    What r u trying to tell us

  6. #19
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Ohhhh, you should send me one, I heard this fairy tale's a good read
    I'll be sure to burn after reading
    I'll see if I can nab two if I can find them

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (11-17-2012)

  8. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The stupidity of this.

    Listen, just because you explain an event with "god did this or "god predicted this" doesn't prove anything. If I predict something, does that make me a god? No. So what does it prove that some asshole claimed god said something and it vaguely relates to scientific fact. Not only that, but it has a whole bunch of random metaphors that actually give a lesson, but are misinterpreted to be literal prophecy.

    Derp. derp derp.


  9. #21
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The stupidity of this.

    Listen, just because you explain an event with "god did this or "god predicted this" doesn't prove anything. If I predict something, does that make me a god? No. So what does it prove that some asshole claimed god said something and it vaguely relates to scientific fact. Not only that, but it has a whole bunch of random metaphors that actually give a lesson, but are misinterpreted to be literal prophecy.

    Derp. derp derp.
    But what the Qur'an says must be true, so you're wrong and I'm right
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #22
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    [FONT=Georgia]
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Show me, go find it on NASA's website and show it to me
    Here it is dude

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    I told you earlier, Jews went there, the Arabs didn't mind
    The Jews revamped their merchant-based businesses AND turned it from a desert into a farmland
    Then the Arabs left themselves, the Jews just said, "Ok, whatever, we'll just call it Israel," and then the Arabs flipped out
    No it was occupy and Palestine don't have Army also Palestine did mind.

    Jews said , "OK, Whatever, we'll just call it Israel," lol The Britain called it Israel and Balfour the maker of Israel because Great Britain was occupying Palestine.


    PS: I'm not English or American to have perfect English Grammar
    [COLOR=#fff0f5][SIZE=2][B]
    Last edited by Frought; 11-18-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #23
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    I'm going to record myself burning a Qur'an and post it here as soon as I can find one (stupid shit ain't in my area) just to piss you Muslims off. I'm fed up with your bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Ohhhh, you should send me one, I heard this fairy tale's a good read
    I'll be sure to burn after reading
    This changed from a debate to whatever this is now. Piss him off, don't piss me off for something I didn't even participate at.

    OT: AGAIN, FOR THE MILLION TIME: EVERYBODY HAS HIS OWN CHOICE TO CHOOSE ANY RELIGION HE WANTS/FEEL IT IS RIGHT (OR NOT CHOOSING ANY).
    WHAT I, YOU, HE OR ANYBODY BELIEVES SHOULDN'T BE FORCED -UNDER ANY WAY- UPON ANYBODY AT ANY PLACE.

    Good luck with the caps.
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  12. #24
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post




    This changed from a debate to whatever this is now. Piss him off, don't piss me off for something I didn't even participate at.

    OT: AGAIN, FOR THE MILLION TIME: EVERYBODY HAS HIS OWN CHOICE TO CHOOSE ANY RELIGION HE WANTS/FEEL IT IS RIGHT (OR NOT CHOOSING ANY).
    WHAT I, YOU, HE OR ANYBODY BELIEVES SHOULDN'T BE FORCED -UNDER ANY WAY- UPON ANYBODY AT ANY PLACE.

    Good luck with the caps.
    Personally I do not care if I piss you off in any shape, way, or form. It wasn't a debate when he started to copy and paste from websites containing quotes from the Qur'an. Thanks to these other Muslims continually not abiding by standard debate protocol, I am making it my goal to piss them off. It isn't directed at you, so just ignore my posts.

    And according to the other Muslims in this section, people do NOT have a right to believe what they want. They've made that very clear in their intolerant posts on natural human rights. Because of this, I am exercising my right to be disgusted with their views in a fashion of which their feeble minds can understand.

  13. #25
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Personally I do not care if I piss you off in any shape, way, or form. It wasn't a debate when he started to copy and paste from websites containing quotes from the Qur'an. Thanks to these other Muslims continually not abiding by standard debate protocol, I am making it my goal to piss them off. It isn't directed at you, so just ignore my posts.

    And according to the other Muslims in this section, people do NOT have a right to believe what they want. They've made that very clear in their intolerant posts on natural human rights. Because of this, I am exercising my right to be disgusted with their views in a fashion of which their feeble minds can understand.
    Dude I'm not English Translator to Translate the Qur'an so i type what i need in English...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #26
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    Here it is dude


    In case you can't read, that says MARS not Moon
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-18-2012)

  16. #27
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

    In case you can't read, that says MARS not Moon
    LOL you told me to show the MARS Miracle = Mohammed = محمد

    Anyway about Moon : http://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/...Super_Moon.jpg[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

    Als you're blind you told me show to me the mars

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Lol dude this pics are from NASA you can go to NASA's site and See it lol.

    and you replied:

    Show me, go find it on NASA's website and show it to me
    Last edited by Frought; 11-18-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  17. #28
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    LOL you told me to show the MARS Miracle = Mohammed = محمد
    Als you're blind you told me show to me the mars

    I'm so blind

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Anyway about Moon :
    Ok? The crack blends in with the surface of the moon, nothing special
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  18. #29
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Just to go back to the whole flag flying shit, you really have no idea of the concept of physics do you? Okay, quick science lesson. An object that is moving is affected by INERTIA. What this means is, that the moving object WILL NOT STOP MOVING until an outside force is applied (IE: friction). The only time you will see evidence of the object stopping is under these circumstances, HOWEVER when you introduce to object to a VACUUM, it KEEPA MOVING. What is space? Oh that's right, A VACUUM. What was going on with the flag? Well the astronaut te were MOVING THE FLAG INTO POSITION. Why did it keep moving? INERTIA.

    All of your fucking conspiracies are disproven by BASIC elementary grade science.

  19. #30
    runekri3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Just to go back to the whole flag flying shit, you really have no idea of the concept of physics do you? Okay, quick science lesson. An object that is moving is affected by INERTIA. What this means is, that the moving object WILL NOT STOP MOVING until an outside force is applied (IE: friction). The only time you will see evidence of the object stopping is under these circumstances, HOWEVER when you introduce to object to a VACUUM, it KEEPA MOVING. What is space? Oh that's right, A VACUUM. What was going on with the flag? Well the astronaut te were MOVING THE FLAG INTO POSITION. Why did it keep moving? INERTIA.

    All of your fucking conspiracies are disproven by BASIC elementary grade science.
    I pretty much agree with you but
    The space around moon and actually most space around galaxies and stuff isnt totaly vacuum.
    It has a little bit of particles flying here and there so that doesnt really count.
    Though im just being a little smartass I guess...

    I have nothing against any religion but this just doesnt sound right .
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tell me please xD
    By Ruby. in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. Tell me please[Moved back to where it came from :3]
    By -Away- in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 05:51 AM
  3. [Help] Players color code? someone tell me please.
    By IssuedGaming in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 12:33 AM
  4. Tell Me Please!!
    By What?? in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 08:13 PM
  5. Someone please tell me what the deal is
    By unknownhunters69 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 01:56 PM