Thread: Tell me Please!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    I pretty much agree with you but
    The space around moon and actually most space around galaxies and stuff isnt totaly vacuum.
    It has a little bit of particles flying here and there so that doesnt really count.
    Though im just being a little smartass I guess...

I have nothing against any religion but this just doesnt sound right .
    The gravitational forces around any object within a vacuum will still initiate momentum amount space debris. The moon has no atmospheric boundary so it is in fact a vacuum. Other celestial bodies are not a total vacuum due to the state of the bodies inner core, as well the type of debris that has concluded to become a part of said bodies gravitational effect. However, the moons surface is a vacuum, the core does not differ internally from externally, and there are no other possible types of matter on the surface that can create an atmospheric setting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The gravitational forces around any object within a vacuum will still initiate momentum amount space debris. The moon has no atmospheric boundary so it is in fact a vacuum. Other celestial bodies are not a total vacuum due to the state of the bodies inner core, as well the type of debris that has concluded to become a part of said bodies gravitational effect. However, the moons surface is a vacuum, the core does not differ internally from externally, and there are no other possible types of matter on the surface that can create an atmospheric setting.
    I didnt say that you are wrong on your sentences.
    Its just that space in solar system and infact almost anywhere isnt perfect vacuum.
    Perfect vacuum is when there arent ANY particles.
    Even one atom or proton per lightyearᵌ isnt really a perfect vacuum.

Though I totally agree with all your statements, and I guess you werent talking of perfect vacuum.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    I didnt say that you are wrong on your sentences.
    Its just that space in solar system and infact almost anywhere isnt perfect vacuum.
    Perfect vacuum is when there arent ANY particles.
    Even one atom or proton per lightyearᵌ isnt really a perfect vacuum.

Though I totally agree with all your statements, and I guess you werent talking of perfect vacuum.
    Vacuum in the sense of atmospheric distortion. This is also why the flag can continue to move in general, the materials for the flag they used on the moon were much thicker as it had to be able to withstand the constant pelting of near-microscopic dust and debris, allowing it to absorb small traces of energy which are much more prevalent in space either way. Vacuum or no vacuum, the flag would still move.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Vacuum in the sense of atmospheric distortion. This is also why the flag can continue to move in general, the materials for the flag they used on the moon were much thicker as it had to be able to withstand the constant pelting of near-microscopic dust and debris, allowing it to absorb small traces of energy which are much more prevalent in space either way. Vacuum or no vacuum, the flag would still move.
    Ah! I see, yeah that is true.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Hello Guys
    I just want to discuss about 1 thing and it is : Why don't you worship Allah and Join Islam and There's Many Miracles and you continue refusing the truth?

I know some will say : because Islam is terrorist like 11 Sept but my answer is : Didn't you hear about the 400 or more Villages were destroyed in Palestine from Israel and The occupy of Iraq?
    Do you want to see us killed by Christians , Atheist , Zionists and Jews then We Don't do anything?
    USA defends Israel and Says Israel is the Owner of The Palestinian Land and little countries.
    Seeing a Women undressed is Good?

It's only for debate so stop flaming , etc...
    I am god.
    All of these "miracles" are bull shit.
    Even though you believe in full blown retarded religions, I forgive you.
    You're all going to heaven. The real sinners Muhammad, Moses, Jesus etc however, are getting tortured for every soul they have fucked over.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123