Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    SatanisX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Post Religion is not real.

    I do not believe in such things like gods nor devils (but i wish there would be for epic novels)
    *However I do believe in after life, but not in hell or heaven (Still want this to exist)
    I do believe in science (Im waiting for my new jetpack)
    (Because without science, people would panic a lot and I hate to be some random "faithful" to live, aka: Believers or Death in some culture)
    *In my point of view.
    Besides..In where I was raised, I never really seent any believers. Also, everyone in my life I have met did committed some part of the
    7 Deadly sins.
    *Does not believe that it is a sin sometimes because of some actions but more as things that should not be excessive.
    ** Almost every one have committed sloth: Laziness. (I love to sleep a lot and dont like to work too much)
    If it was real then why there is still criminals. I mean there is a part in catholic stuff that said that "Jesus" Saved all by sacrificing himself.
    Christian beliefs thinks that good actions/obedience gives good life
    *I have seen faithfuls had poor life method
    **Some think that immortality is with god, I believe by being in the cyberspace or something that keeps are immunity defense good/not aging

    Not really to offend you religious people. I still love/like/respect all of you, unless you are pure mean :P
    I think that religion is just for mental support also

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    I think that religion is just for mental support also
    Hey, if that helps a person, fine. Just like anything else though, if it gets out of hand then it becomes a problem.(any coping mechanism).

    Though our atheist are going to take that as "they are of lower intelligence" lol.


  3. #3
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey, if that helps a person, fine. Just like anything else though, if it gets out of hand then it becomes a problem.(any coping mechanism).

    Though our atheist are going to take that as "they are of lower intelligence" lol.
    Not necessarily lower intelligence in this case, just another version of hiding from the truth Imo
    Not saying I'm perfect in facing truth btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #4
    B.I0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rosolini
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    I do believe in science (Im waiting for my new jetpack)
    You can buy it.
    It costs 100.000 $

    I dunno if this is spam

    http://www.jetlev.com/#!/page_splash

    I think we can't know if there's a god or not.
    If there's another life or not.
    We can just know how to live.
    Enjoy your life and don't waste it.
    Last edited by B.I0B; 11-27-2012 at 08:37 AM.

  5. #5
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    I do not believe in such things like gods nor devils (but i wish there would be for epic novels)
    That right there proved to me you don't even know the religion you are basing this off of (Christianity, Catholicism).

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    *However I do believe in after life, but not in hell or heaven (Still want this to exist)
    If you want it to exist that does not you believe it exists. If there is no higher deity, then how is there an afterlife? Admitting there is no higher deity is admitting science proves everything, and according to science when you die, you die.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    I do believe in science (Im waiting for my new jetpack)
    (Because without science, people would panic a lot and I hate to be some random "faithful" to live, aka: Believers or Death in some culture)
    Pretty sure Science and Religion as coexisted pretty well in different Era's but keep thinking that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    *In my point of view.
    Besides..In where I was raised, I never really seent any believers. Also, everyone in my life I have met did committed some part of the
    7 Deadly sins.
    Oh boy, THIS argument again. Do you enjoy listening to others reasoning as to why Religion is false and saying the exact same thing? The Cardinal Sins are the Sins that will eventually corrupt a man. That is the basis for the Cardinal Sins. If you continue to commit those sins on a regular basis, you're not a pure being. Read the fucking bible.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    *Does not believe that it is a sin sometimes because of some actions but more as things that should not be excessive.
    ** Almost every one have committed sloth: Laziness. (I love to sleep a lot and dont like to work too much)
    Once again, read the fucking bible.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    If it was real then why there is still criminals. I mean there is a part in catholic stuff that said that "Jesus" Saved all by sacrificing himself.
    Christian beliefs thinks that good actions/obedience gives good life
    What the fuck are you talking about? Stop generalizing all Christians as one mass, there are different sects of Christianity. That's like saying Christianity and Catholicism are the exact same thing, which they are NOT. No real Christian believes "good deeds lead to a better life", I have no fucking idea where you got that shit from. Christians learn in the FIRST BOOK OF THE BIBLE, GENESIS, that God punishes man by making him toil and work for a prosperous life thanks to Adam and Eve's fuck up. Stop spreading your bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    *I have seen faithfuls had poor life method
    **Some think that immortality is with god, I believe by being in the cyberspace or something that keeps are immunity defense good/not aging
    First of all, that makes absolutely no sense. Yes, believers in God can end up like an average person, whoop-de-fucking-do. As I said before, the bible proves your point invalid. The second part of what you said is just fucking retarded. First of all, you are generalizing immortality on the basis of eternal preservation of the soul to rememberance, they are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Second of all, our immunity defense? Did you even read what you wrote before posting it? The average humans immunity to disease is absolute shit in modern times, why? Because thanks to our buddy vaccination, and our other buddy anti-biotics, and our third buddy animal testing, we have created an Era of the super-virus. There are thousands of new virus's mutating every day, all of which can easily bypass our immune system, each stemming from a single virus that would have NEVER mutated if it weren't for vaccines and anti-biotics. Why do people get the common cold over and over again multiple times a year? Because it mutates over a million times a month. It can withstand cold, heat, liquids, it can be airborne, animal borne, based on contact. It's the most infectious disease documented and it is all thanks to our modern system of healthcare.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    Not really to offend you religious people. I still love/like/respect all of you, unless you are pure mean :P
    I think that religion is just for mental support also
    You can have your opinion, but at least DO SOME RESEARCH before posting stupid crap. I don't WANT to defend religion, but honestly it kicked the shit out of your arguments. PLEASE, DO A FUCK LOAD OF RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING.


  6. #6
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    That right there proved to me you don't even know the religion you are basing this off of (Christianity, Catholicism).


    If you want it to exist that does not you believe it exists. If there is no higher deity, then how is there an afterlife? Admitting there is no higher deity is admitting science proves everything, and according to science when you die, you die.


    Pretty sure Science and Religion as coexisted pretty well in different Era's but keep thinking that.


    Oh boy, THIS argument again. Do you enjoy listening to others reasoning as to why Religion is false and saying the exact same thing? The Cardinal Sins are the Sins that will eventually corrupt a man. That is the basis for the Cardinal Sins. If you continue to commit those sins on a regular basis, you're not a pure being. Read the fucking bible.


    Once again, read the fucking bible.


    What the fuck are you talking about? Stop generalizing all Christians as one mass, there are different sects of Christianity. That's like saying Christianity and Catholicism are the exact same thing, which they are NOT. No real Christian believes "good deeds lead to a better life", I have no fucking idea where you got that shit from. Christians learn in the FIRST BOOK OF THE BIBLE, GENESIS, that God punishes man by making him toil and work for a prosperous life thanks to Adam and Eve's fuck up. Stop spreading your bullshit.

    First of all, that makes absolutely no sense. Yes, believers in God can end up like an average person, whoop-de-fucking-do. As I said before, the bible proves your point invalid. The second part of what you said is just fucking retarded. First of all, you are generalizing immortality on the basis of eternal preservation of the soul to rememberance, they are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Second of all, our immunity defense? Did you even read what you wrote before posting it? The average humans immunity to disease is absolute shit in modern times, why? Because thanks to our buddy vaccination, and our other buddy anti-biotics, and our third buddy animal testing, we have created an Era of the super-virus. There are thousands of new virus's mutating every day, all of which can easily bypass our immune system, each stemming from a single virus that would have NEVER mutated if it weren't for vaccines and anti-biotics. Why do people get the common cold over and over again multiple times a year? Because it mutates over a million times a month. It can withstand cold, heat, liquids, it can be airborne, animal borne, based on contact. It's the most infectious disease documented and it is all thanks to our modern system of healthcare.



    You can have your opinion, but at least DO SOME RESEARCH before posting stupid crap. I don't WANT to defend religion, but honestly it kicked the shit out of your arguments. PLEASE, DO A FUCK LOAD OF RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

    This is why I love you.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to KaylagoesLOL For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-27-2012)

  8. #7
    SatanisX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Can i have this thread close please?
    Sorry for having this stuff in here (random stuff that is totally not revised)
    Thanks for the link to the JETLEV, Now how should I get that money?

  9. #8
    hamid1655's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    _root
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you cant prove religion isnt real, considering you have never died. Faith is believing something without having to see it. For instance, you cannot see particles, but they exist. You can't see light travelling, but it's still travelling. You can't see the 1s and 0s (binary operations) in your computer, yet they are still being processed and exist.

  10. #9
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by hamid1655 View Post
    you cant prove religion isnt real, considering you have never died. Faith is believing something without having to see it. For instance, you cannot see particles, but they exist. You can't see light travelling, but it's still travelling. You can't see the 1s and 0s (binary operations) in your computer, yet they are still being processed and exist.
    You are the definition of "pathetic". Your arguments are invalid.

    >We can see microscopic particles, with something called a MICROSCOPE.
    >Have you ever heard of FIBER OPTIC? And yes, we CAN see light "travelling", we have sensors for that.
    >No, they are not "binary operations", they are simply registers. A "1" represents an mV rating of 3-5, a "0" is 0-2.9 mV. A binary operation involves operands, which is pure "mathematics", having NOTHING to do with register operations on a processing level.

    So because every example you gave was wrong, your initial argument is wrong. Stop posting stupid shit.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (11-27-2012),Euphemistic (10-27-2013)

  12. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Not necessarily lower intelligence in this case, just another version of hiding from the truth Imo
    Not saying I'm perfect in facing truth btw
    *Heh* No one faces the truth, its just how we are.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-27-2012 at 11:39 PM.


  13. #11
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    *Heh* No one faces the truth.
    I try my best to face it, even if the pain hurts that much more
    Sort of hate myself and take comfort in denial at times
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #12
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    If the truth gets me into issues that can be avoided, I avoid it, unless I'm telling a person my opinion about them. Like if I were to kill someone, I'd lie my ass off. If I saw a fat bitch talking about how another chicks ugly, I'd tell her she looks like a behemoth and needs to give some of that weight to Africa.

  15. #13
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Believe in your god if it's true , forget the life.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #14
    darkajapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    I was raised into religion by my mother and father, they never gave me a choice whether I wanted to go to bible studies or church. Whenever I said I don't want to go they would force me anyways. That's the only thing I hate about religion because its usually forced upon people. By the time I was 14 I gave up up on religion and started searching the web if there is any scientific evidence that if God or the bible are true and real. I didn't find any, so that is where I ended my beliefs. I am unfortunately still forced to go to church otherwise my parents will ignore me and not speak to me. Recently there was a sermon about science and how scientists over exaggerate things. The things this happened to be we're comets hitting the earth. It seemed to me the priest was over exaggerating on how scientists every year conclude that there will be a comet that will hit the earth ( and I kid you not he actually said that ). I know that there have been statements by scientists made that a comet could hit the earth or go near it, but to my extent not hear about any comets hitting earth. It just seemed like a mass decline of science because at the end of the sermon the priest repeatedly questioned the scientists logic by saying "the angels will swipe down those who are going to heaven with the power of God", I mean where is his proof that will actually happen? At the most a scientist can prove himself wrong and prove himself right with all his assumptions. It seems to me that major religions were to balance out man and his actions from right and wrong.

  17. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
    I was raised into religion by my mother and father, they never gave me a choice whether I wanted to go to bible studies or church. Whenever I said I don't want to go they would force me anyways. That's the only thing I hate about religion because its usually forced upon people. By the time I was 14 I gave up up on religion and started searching the web if there is any scientific evidence that if God or the bible are true and real. I didn't find any, so that is where I ended my beliefs. I am unfortunately still forced to go to church otherwise my parents will ignore me and not speak to me. Recently there was a sermon about science and how scientists over exaggerate things. The things this happened to be we're comets hitting the earth. It seemed to me the priest was over exaggerating on how scientists every year conclude that there will be a comet that will hit the earth ( and I kid you not he actually said that ). I know that there have been statements by scientists made that a comet could hit the earth or go near it, but to my extent not hear about any comets hitting earth. It just seemed like a mass decline of science because at the end of the sermon the priest repeatedly questioned the scientists logic by saying "the angels will swipe down those who are going to heaven with the power of God", I mean where is his proof that will actually happen? At the most a scientist can prove himself wrong and prove himself right with all his assumptions. It seems to me that major religions were to balance out man and his actions from right and wrong.
    Good job for willing to find out and escaping indoctrination
    Move out when you can, tell them you're an atheist/agnostic (assuming based on post) and ask them to respect you for that
    If it doesn't work send me a VM/PM and I'll show you a video on what to say lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GODS NOT REAL CONFIRMED
    By aonix in forum General
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 05:58 PM
  2. Santa is not real
    By Heartview in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 04:55 PM
  3. [Preview] Wolf Team Hack Window (not real hack yet)
    By tambre in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 07:26 PM
  5. FLAMEWAR Card ( not real funny )
    By Fairplay? in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 09:13 PM

Tags for this Thread