Thread: Religions

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    Thumbs up Religions

    Hello guys
    -----------
    We tell you to join Islam because it's for yourself , we show to you miracles for you to believe not for us.
    there's a huge difference between a Good guy and Bad guy
    also between Good Muslim and Bad Muslim
    don't describe the religions with the guys , but go read about the religion
    The old time not like the time we're living in (now).
    You have to search about the religions and compare , In Islam you have to Search + Listen to Qur'an
    ------------------
    For the Communists , Who is the Creator of all of what you see?
    Who can Create all of what you see?
    Who gives life and gives death?
    A. L. M. R. these are the signs (or verses) of the book: that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the truth; but most men believe not
    ------------------------------
    It's your life , find the best for yourself.
    How could be The Jesus-Son of Mari is the God and he's a human?.
    How could Jesus been killed and he's the God? He didn't die , he's a prophet.
    Read the Qur'an , Hear it with your heart , Understand the mean and Listen to the Qur'an.
    ------------------------------------
    Remember, Find the best for yourself.
    Please don't insult anyone and any religion.



    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Sky_____ (12-10-2012)

  3. #2
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    The issue I have with Islam, is how so many Muslims are still practicing the old traditions even in this day and age. Many still do, and the old traditions are just as savage as the Crusades with Catholicism.

    Communism isn't a religion, it's a political ideal based around Socialism. You can be Communist and believe in a separatist religion.

    No offense, but you're telling us to learn about your religion and telling Christians to learn about your own religion, while not understanding nor knowing the Christian religion itself. If you actually knew the Christian religion and researched the background symbolic relation between Jesus and God along with God's initial plan according to the Bible, you would understand why he was sent to Earth (according to the Bible).

    I have no specific issue with religion, nor anyones belief, my issue is with ignorance of religion. Saying something is true just because you have Faith doesn't make it true. Many of the so-called facts you've posted can be easily explained with scientific background, so I can not honestly call it a miracle.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (11-29-2012)

  5. #3
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The issue I have with Islam, is how so many Muslims are still practicing the old traditions even in this day and age. Many still do, and the old traditions are just as savage as the Crusades with Catholicism.

    Communism isn't a religion, it's a political ideal based around Socialism. You can be Communist and believe in a separatist religion.

    No offense, but you're telling us to learn about your religion and telling Christians to learn about your own religion, while not understanding nor knowing the Christian religion itself. If you actually knew the Christian religion and researched the background symbolic relation between Jesus and God along with God's initial plan according to the Bible, you would understand why he was sent to Earth (according to the Bible).

    I have no specific issue with religion, nor anyones belief, my issue is with ignorance of religion. Saying something is true just because you have Faith doesn't make it true. Many of the so-called facts you've posted can be easily explained with scientific background, so I can not honestly call it a miracle.
    I has just read about Christianity and I would never believe in Jesus , I mean you say he is a God , In Islam we believe in all Prophets like Muhammed , Jesus , Mussa , Ibrahiem , Esmaiel , Eshak , Shoaeb , Zakaria , Hood , Solomon and Nooh there's many Prophets the point of those prophets is to make the people Obey and Worship Allah and In the holy bible : Jesus is the God Jesus is the God , even you didn't mention Mari-Son of Omran In Qur'an Most prophets was mentioned and Mari have a Surah in the Qur'an ...

    The point is to believe and to be right not to say anything unimportant ...


    The point of Jesus is to send the Message to the people and make them worship Allah.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    I has just read about Christianity and I would never believe in Jesus , I mean you say he is a God , In Islam we believe in all Prophets like Muhammed , Jesus , Mussa , Ibrahiem , Esmaiel , Eshak , Shoaeb , Zakaria , Hood , Solomon and Nooh there's many Prophets the point of those prophets is to make the people Obey and Worship Allah and In the holy bible : Jesus is the God Jesus is the God , even you didn't mention Mari-Son of Omran In Qur'an Most prophets was mentioned and Mari have a Surah in the Qur'an ...

    The point is to believe and to be right not to say anything unimportant ...


    The point of Jesus is to send the Message to the people and make them worship Allah.
    I'm not personally saying he is a God, I don't like talking about my own religious beliefs. I mean I understand where you're coming from within your beliefs but at the same token I'm saying with experience (ex-Christian took Bible studying classes for over 15 years) that a lot of what you are thinking on the Christianity side is misinterpreted. Then again, every other Christian interprets the Bible in their own way, hence why I hate organized religion as t take the ideals from a religion and twists it to ones personal preference.

  7. #5
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm not personally saying he is a God, I don't like talking about my own religious beliefs. I mean I understand where you're coming from within your beliefs but at the same token I'm saying with experience (ex-Christian took Bible studying classes for over 15 years) that a lot of what you are thinking on the Christianity side is misinterpreted. Then again, every other Christian interprets the Bible in their own way, hence why I hate organized religion as t take the ideals from a religion and twists it to ones personal preference.
    Well , I didn't get what you said.

    But if my thinking is right then , The God who make the Holy Book you have to understand it right because if it's wrong then you're not Obeying him.

    The Holy Bible have been distorted because There was something mentioned to tell the people there's a prophet coming and his name is Ahmed(Coming from Muhammed)
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why would you center all of that?


  9. #7
    woody94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hellas,Thessaloniki
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Fine
    Pfff, come on, you are a Muslim, the 95% of you, YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE OTHER PEOPLE IS SAYING. From the age that you start the school or you start going to the mosque they tell you one FU&*ING THING!

    Do you know what is that thing? "You are Dumb" That is what they telling you from the age that you start school or going to the mosque. When your older people telling you all the time "You are Dumb" and "You are Dumb", in the end you will believe that and you will never say that you are not! Do you know the meaning of the word perception? If you do you are in the 5% of the muslims, if you don't I am sorry for you

    Thank you for your time!!!

  10. #8
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
    Pfff, come on, you are a Muslim, the 95% of you, YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE OTHER PEOPLE IS SAYING. From the age that you start the school or you start going to the mosque they tell you one FU&*ING THING!

    Do you know what is that thing? "You are Dumb" That is what they telling you from the age that you start school or going to the mosque. When your older people telling you all the time "You are Dumb" and "You are Dumb", in the end you will believe that and you will never say that you are not! Do you know the meaning of the word perception? If you do you are in the 5% of the muslims, if you don't I am sorry for you

    Thank you for your time!!!
    You're Dumb? you really that one, they never tell us that.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    As far as other modern religions go, Islam is by far one of the worse. I'll pass.


  12. #10
    woody94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hellas,Thessaloniki
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    You're Dumb? you really that one, they never tell us that.
    That's what I am talking about ... you can't even understand the difference between literalism and metaphor!!!

    And let me know if you can answer my question about the meaning of the word perception!

    That' all by me ... Ι wish that you understood what I meant.

    PS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    As far as other modern religions go, Islam is by far one of the worse. I'll pass.
    I couldn't agree more with what you say!
    Last edited by woody94; 12-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Religion: Bullshit?
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Science vs Religion
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. Religion...
    By darkprince in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:20 AM
  4. what it's like to have religion class
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. The most profitable business = religion
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 10:00 PM