Religion .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    1OO% Go Dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    so you find yourself funny when insalt islam, want me to talk about Christians ?? who killed over 30000 in Jerusalem ?? how killed all arabs in Africa ?? and after all your attacks on our countrys now like Iraq ,you still call us the killers just stop living the fake amercan dream and look at realty , islam have a full life system , how to deal with all life sides , but Christian is just full of bulshit after it have been modified .................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_TAJ View Post
    so you find yourself funny when insalt islam, want me to talk about Christians ?? who killed over 30000 in Jerusalem ?? how killed all arabs in Africa ?? and after all your attacks on our countrys now like Iraq ,you still call us the killers just stop living the fake amercan dream and look at realty , islam have a full life system , how to deal with all life sides , but Christian is just full of bulshit after it have been modified .................
    Islam's "full life system" sure can't handle the sunni/shiite problem.

Oh what now. I just owned Islam using Islam.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ah MAD View Post
    he sucked my dick today. And mohammad came and he flew his rock into allahs face and we all fucked each other.
    Your father is the Gay & he had sex with another Gay & that how you born

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

allahu akbar

*click click boom*
    what You Mean ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Malakian1 For This Useful Post:

-Lame (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_TAJ View Post
    Lol im atheist all religions are bullshit

Thanks
    Muslims, Still can't understand they believe what's written in that medieval Koran book.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Although i'm not MUSLIM but we must learn to respect them , i do know MUSLIM has many rules and laws, i also hate it, but i hate in my heart
    My job is combining/improving hacks to all guys. so please RESPECT to
    HACKERS

Loyal to M.A.T Hackers forever!

Hacking Never End!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Aren't you muslim? IDK if I should delete this thread since you could be speaking from personal experience XD
    Just deleted it, because me is Islam and me hate with Bitch.

The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!

The Best Kill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Seriously whats the main point of this thread i can't understand it's only to make Muslims more angry, Well as a Muslim i feel bad about what ever you said to my religion, i neither force you to do anything neither i wanna hurt, I really don't know what makes you say so, may be some kind of anger, force ...etc. I accept many Muslims are cowards they spread Islam in a very bad manner. I don't know some guys really rage about this and keep saying bad words, You posted the thread it not my thing u do what ever you want, and in Islam we are taught to respect other religions, because if you don't respect them and their religion they won't respect us, Well I know more Muslims are rude and force stuff they are cowards, And a personal request, If any guy who a Muslim say some rude stuff or says Allah will burn you ...bla bla bla. Please don't take that serious, These people are really retarded, and it's not necessary that Allah will burn you he may deal in another way, Its actually Muslims and some other violent people who are spoiling our image. Plus, to accept Islam there is another condition that you must not be forced by any one to accept Islam, You must only accept it by your heart, So it's not at all acceptable that you go out find some one on the street, who is not muslim and fight him and make him accept Islam, This not at all acceptable, And those terrorists have their own Religion they are not in Islam. And I don't want to hurt anyone over here, I am sorry if i did hurt you. Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    No, not all americans insult Islam.
    I'm muslim myself and I haven't been offended.
    Let people say what they want to say, if they'll be punished, god does it, not you.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

And I still can't believe how athiests think an explosion from nowhere created the universe.
    As humans, we are unsure of how the universe began, and how we were created. I am muslim, and I believe life began on Earth with asteroid collisions.
    I do believe in Adam and Eve, but I'd rather have a scientific perspective of how life came to earth.
    As for the beginning of the universe, I believe god made the big-bang.
    I also think I'm getting off track here, but you see my point: The only link we have to our beliefs is faith, something that cannot be measured.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Its ramadan, i won't say anything..
    Just respect us, like we respect you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    Seriously whats the main point of this thread i can't understand it's only to make Muslims more angry, Well as a Muslim i feel bad about what ever you said to my religion, i neither force you to do anything neither i wanna hurt, I really don't know what makes you say so, may be some kind of anger, force ...etc. I accept many Muslims are cowards they spread Islam in a very bad manner. I don't know some guys really rage about this and keep saying bad words, You posted the thread it not my thing u do what ever you want, and in Islam we are taught to respect other religions, because if you don't respect them and their religion they won't respect us, Well I know more Muslims are rude and force stuff they are cowards, And a personal request, If any guy who a Muslim say some rude stuff or says Allah will burn you ...bla bla bla. Please don't take that serious, These people are really retarded, and it's not necessary that Allah will burn you he may deal in another way, Its actually Muslims and some other violent people who are spoiling our image. Plus, to accept Islam there is another condition that you must not be forced by any one to accept Islam, You must only accept it by your heart, So it's not at all acceptable that you go out find some one on the street, who is not muslim and fight him and make him accept Islam, This not at all acceptable, And those terrorists have their own Religion they are not in Islam. And I don't want to hurt anyone over here, I am sorry if i did hurt you. Thanks
    I made the thread to piss you guys off, yes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ah MAD View Post

I made the thread to piss you guys off, yes.
    lol i didn't get pissed off as i know i have nothing to do with this thread, as i had a responsibility to tell you and make you understand, rest is up to you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast