Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 122
  1. #61
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Oh, okay...
    Your are basically an idiot who just wants to advertise your live stream... But i am gonna respond to you anyway...
    First, you are not gonna pray for me because you don't give a f**k about me, i am just an random guy for you.
    Second, why should i visit your live stream if i am an atheist???
    Tell me what does god have to do with any of our decision? We have our intelligence, our decision, so please stop saying nonsenses. We all want to share our opinions about something with other people, in hope that they will like it, and you will fell better... Its boring to always think about something in your head without sharing it with someone, we all want that, we learn from each other, and thats how things works, why not share opinions with other people? If they don't care, then they can just fuck off...
    Your argument is so dumb that it doesn't even have logic in it. Eeeem, why did fart if theres no god, why did you kill if theres no god, why did you fail your exam if theres no god... You can seriously put anything in there without explaining, what the F**K does that have to do with GOD.

    " let me tell you something the church has changed during the years, some churches teaches false doctrines etc. and has put out an image in the world that religion is a controlling community. but its actually not."

    Okay, lol, you just typed out what i write/think, and you just added NO.
    Lol, what did you want to tell me with 'no'??? Good explanation man, one big applause for you!

    "2 is always better than 1, if you are by your self you are most vulnerable but together you are not! your stronger! the only thing I can say to you my friend is, be ye not blinded by the things of the world. I hope god save you from darkness someday, I will pray for you. Visit my church someday as it will be of much benefit. don't think of my church as a stereotype as its very different from most."

    That doesn't have to with anything of this thread. Oh, one is lonely, if you add another one they are now together, WOHOOOOOO!!!, im so freaking smaaart!!!
    Stop typing random things to add little more text.
    You are the one who is blind, because, i don't buy any christian bullshit story or any other religious story. I am normal person who looks at real world and lives normal life. You are even less than other stereotype christians or whatever you are...

    P.S.
    Adversing is not allowed here!
    People like him are the real problem with religion. They use it to gain something physical, when it should be a purely spiritual experience. And I am talking about the person you quoted, not you.

  2. #62
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Becoming immortal and being able to live in this Universe for forever
    Doesn't sound good?
    In one hand yes, in other hands no.
    Everything would go out of control, you could do anything you want,nothing could probably stop you, people would start destroying, ruing everything...
    Somehow it would be good because u would have total freedom, but when it goes out of control, then its not good anymore.
    And you still would need some source to lift of from earth, if not every of them already gone...
    Our life would not have any sense anymore, because your immortal, in so many years, you did everything you want because you don't have limit anymore(you don't have any purpose,) ... Okay you would explore universe, but, you still would like to do something else, yeah space is infinitive, but still, you always would like to do something else, we humans don't have an limit of temptations of new things. In so many, many, many, years of your living, you still would like to try something new and so on and so on...
    All that would go in one point of nothing matters anymore
    Care, love, worry, all that is useless because you are immortal, you don't need anything anymore, you just do what you want, would that at end become frustrating???
    You do what you want, no more purpose of your life.
    Not about why are we here,but, what is our wish for our success.
    Its very good we have life limit. Universe doesn't have limit at all in everything, you can do anything in universe, but, we are people, we have some limit, we can't do anything, so we need some life limit, if not, our life is useless...
    Okay, is hard to talk more about immortality because its not real and not natural
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-29-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #63
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    In one hand yes, in other hands no.
    Everything would go out of control, you could do anything you want,nothing could probably stop you, people would start destroying, ruing everything...
    Somehow it would be good because u would have total freedom, but when it goes out of control, then its not good anymore.
    And you still would need some source to lift of from earth, if not every of them already gone...
    Our life would not have any sense anymore, because your immortal, in so many years, you did everything you want because you don't have limit anymore(you don't have any purpose,) ... Okay you would explore universe, but, you still would like to do something else, yeah space is infinitive, but still, you always would like to do something else, we humans don't have an limit of temptations of new things. In so many, many, many, years of your living, you still would like to try something new and so on and so on...
    All that would go in one point of nothing matters anymore
    Care, love, worry, all that is useless because you are immortal, you don't need anything anymore, you just do what you want, would that at end become frustrating???
    You do what you want, no more purpose of your life.
    Not about why are we here,but, what is our wish for our success.
    Its very good we have life limit. Universe doesn't have limit at all in everything, you can do anything in universe, but, we are people, we have some limit, we can't do anything, so we need some life limit, if not, our life is useless...
    Yes, I'm very aware of those points you mentioned and more
    However, the form of immortality I had in mind is different than yours
    What I think is immortality through nanotechnology, where we are technically immortal as long as we don't sustain fatal injuries
    In other words, we can live without fear of diseases, but we can still die from falling off a cliff or being shot in the head
    Furthermore, true love is said to last for eternity, so immortality simply puts that to the test, and if the couple succeeds, then they get to live happily ever after
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #64
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Yes, I'm very aware of those points you mentioned and more
    However, the form of immortality I had in mind is different than yours
    What I think is immortality through nanotechnology, where we are technically immortal as long as we don't sustain fatal injuries
    In other words, we can live without fear of diseases, but we can still die from falling off a cliff or being shot in the head
    Furthermore, true love is said to last for eternity, so immortality simply puts that to the test, and if the couple succeeds, then they get to live happily ever after
    Well you can think about immortality however you want because its not real
    Yeah maybe like you can't die from diseases but yes from your structure breaking...
    But still, diseases at some point do destroy your structure...
    So if immortal from diseases, then immortal for other things
    Whatever, the story tells that if sin didn't occurred, that we would be immortal...
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-29-2013 at 05:40 PM.

  5. #65
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    There is a god.

    I'm god.

  6. #66
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,640
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,653
    God does exist.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #67
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Well you can think about immortality however you want because its not real
    Yeah maybe like you can't die from diseases but yes from your structure breaking...
    But still, diseases at some point do destroy your structure...
    So if immortal from diseases, then immortal for other things
    Whatever, the story tells that if sin didn't occurred, that we would be immortal...
    It's something called the singularity
    It's where we become biologically intertwined with nanotechnology
    Basically these nanoparticles and nanorobots that reside within our body will protect us from microscopic foreign invaders, increase the speed of healing, and "provide" us the "Fountain of Youth's water"
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #68
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Well you can think about immortality however you want because its not real
    Yeah maybe like you can't die from diseases but yes from your structure breaking...
    But still, diseases at some point do destroy your structure...
    So if immortal from diseases, then immortal for other things
    Whatever, the story tells that if sin didn't occurred, that we would be immortal...
    Actually we are getting exponentially closer to immortality by preventing structural damage and extending maximum life span. In fact we're far closer to slowing down and preventing it than we are from being immune to diseases. We've already achieved repairing chromosomes within DNA by rejuvenating telomeres within mice, reversing the primary cause of aging which is the fraying and shortening of chromosomes. It's been applied to human skin and cause the individuals cells become immortal through constant division, breaking the Hayflick limit.

    Harvard Scientists Claim to Reverse Aging in Mice | Dr. Kaku's Universe | Big Think

    Not to mention loads of research being conducted on biological age reversal and extension.

    Rejuvenation (aging) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Life extension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Maximum life span - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    DNA damage theory of aging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    DNA repair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #69
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Actually we are getting exponentially closer to immortality by preventing structural damage and extending maximum life span. In fact we're far closer to slowing down and preventing it than we are from being immune to diseases. We've already achieved repairing chromosomes within DNA by rejuvenating telomeres within mice, reversing the primary cause of aging which is the fraying and shortening of chromosomes. It's been applied to human skin and cause the individuals cells become immortal through constant division, breaking the Hayflick limit.
    Wrote a research paper just last week and about 1/3 to 1/2 of it was on singularity
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #70
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    God does exist.
    Thats all you have to say?

    ---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Actually we are getting exponentially closer to immortality by preventing structural damage and extending maximum life span. In fact we're far closer to slowing down and preventing it than we are from being immune to diseases. We've already achieved repairing chromosomes within DNA by rejuvenating telomeres within mice, reversing the primary cause of aging which is the fraying and shortening of chromosomes. It's been applied to human skin and cause the individuals cells become immortal through constant division, breaking the Hayflick limit.

    Harvard Scientists Claim to Reverse Aging in Mice | Dr. Kaku's Universe | Big Think

    Not to mention loads of research being conducted on biological age reversal and extension.

    Rejuvenation (aging) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Life extension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Maximum life span - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    DNA damage theory of aging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    DNA repair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Oh well good news...

  11. #71
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah

    Another video for you religious folks!

  12. #72
    ickytc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I personally agree with you, but it's up to everyone to believe in whatever they believe in.
    Click the 'Thanks' button at the bottom right if I helped you in some way or if you're a good person looking to thank me for no reason


    My high speed fiber optic internet

  13. #73
    zachair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kush Zone
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post

    Another video for you religious folks!
    ok let me say this. if you believe that martin Luther king, Clinton etc. had a great impact in the past and you believe they existed why is it when Jesus made a great impact in the past you don't believe? there is hundreds of history books on MLK etc and the bible is actually an history book so why don't you believe in god. stuff in the bible is actually happening today in the world, it predicted so many stuff. atheists believe in evolution I believe, but they say we come from monkey or apes whatever... were do monkey come from? oh they come from dogs were do dogs come from? An insect! were Do insects come from>>a big bang! were did the big bang come from ????? asteroid's !!! were did asteroids come from? if evolution was true why in the past 2000 years has any monkey evolutionized again?<--(making words up lol) ok, what if god does end up to be true? what would you have to say?
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."


















































































    You have no life.

  14. #74
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    ok let me say this. if you believe that martin Luther king, Clinton etc. had a great impact in the past and you believe they existed why is it when Jesus made a great impact in the past you don't believe? there is hundreds of history books on MLK etc and the bible is actually an history book so why don't you believe in god. stuff in the bible is actually happening today in the world, it predicted so many stuff. atheists believe in evolution I believe, but they say we come from monkey or apes whatever... were do monkey come from? oh they come from dogs were do dogs come from? An insect! were Do insects come from>>a big bang! were did the big bang come from ????? asteroid's !!! were did asteroids come from? if evolution was true why in the past 2000 years has any monkey evolutionized again?<--(making words up lol) ok, what if god does end up to be true? what would you have to say?
    Bible is not a history book
    There are proofs of MLK Jr's existence other than a book
    We don't know our origin, but neither do you
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #75
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ickytc View Post
    I personally agree with you, but it's up to everyone to believe in whatever they believe in.
    Yeah, true. As i said, everyone should have personal faith.
    Religion is constantly saying that they give you free will, but they don't. They give you an choice with condition and its not free will anymore. When you give someone choice and say" well you are free to chose us, if you don't want to, its okay, you don't have to be afraid of anything", thats FREE CHOICE, and it doesn't change you free will. In religious way... "you can chose any way you want, but remember, if you don't chose to worship our god, believe in our other religion, you are going to burn in hell, forever", and that is not free will anymore, you got condition and its not free will anymore, its destroyed. Okay, you can still chose what you want, but its changing your free will. If you are not into that story so much and you are still afraid of hell, you are mostly going to chose their way to make you think that you are saved from hell... If you didn't hear they rule, you are still going to think: "hm, well i guess its okay if i chose to not believe in that", and when religion come and tell you " well, nope, you are going to hell then", and than that will is changed, you are not going to think about that again, because u now think that its not okay to chose to not believe, that will is changed, kaput... And some of you people still think that religion is free will?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indisputable Proof That There Is No God.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. Will there eve been god mode in the hacks
    By Smobin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:22 PM
  3. [HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GOD
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  4. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM