Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 122
  1. #76
    zachair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kush Zone
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Oh, okay...
    Your are basically an idiot who just wants to advertise your live stream... But i am gonna respond to you anyway...
    First, you are not gonna pray for me because you don't give a f**k about me, i am just an random guy for you.
    Second, why should i visit your live stream if i am an atheist???
    Tell me what does god have to do with any of our decision? We have our intelligence, our decision, so please stop saying nonsenses. We all want to share our opinions about something with other people, in hope that they will like it, and you will fell better... Its boring to always think about something in your head without sharing it with someone, we all want that, we learn from each other, and thats how things works, why not share opinions with other people? If they don't care, then they can just fuck off...
    Your argument is so dumb that it doesn't even have logic in it. Eeeem, why did fart if theres no god, why did you kill if theres no god, why did you fail your exam if theres no god... You can seriously put anything in there without explaining, what the F**K does that have to do with GOD.

    " let me tell you something the church has changed during the years, some churches teaches false doctrines etc. and has put out an image in the world that religion is a controlling community. but its actually not."

    Okay, lol, you just typed out what i write/think, and you just added NO.
    Lol, what did you want to tell me with 'no'??? Good explanation man, one big applause for you!

    "2 is always better than 1, if you are by your self you are most vulnerable but together you are not! your stronger! the only thing I can say to you my friend is, be ye not blinded by the things of the world. I hope god save you from darkness someday, I will pray for you. Visit my church someday as it will be of much benefit. don't think of my church as a stereotype as its very different from most."

    That doesn't have to with anything of this thread. Oh, one is lonely, if you add another one they are now together, WOHOOOOOO!!!, im so freaking smaaart!!!
    Stop typing random things to add little more text.
    You are the one who is blind, because, i don't buy any christian bullshit story or any other religious story. I am normal person who looks at real world and lives normal life. You are even less than other stereotype christians or whatever you are...

    P.S.
    Adversing is not allowed here!
    hmmm 2 is always better than one... you call your self smart?? well am about to tell you your dumb as you can get..... there is a tiger in front of you....only have one bullet you have terrible aim BOOM one shot miss tiger eats your face off. because two bottle of water is never better when you in a desert with nada!

    ---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Yeah, true. As i said, everyone should have personal faith.
    Religion is constantly saying that they give you free will, but they don't. They give you an choice with condition and its not free will anymore. When you give someone choice and say" well you are free to chose us, if you don't want to, its okay, you don't have to be afraid of anything", thats FREE CHOICE, and it doesn't change you free will. In religious way... "you can chose any way you want, but remember, if you don't chose to worship our god, believe in our other religion, you are going to burn in hell, forever", and that is not free will anymore, you got condition and its not free will anymore, its destroyed. Okay, you can still chose what you want, but its changing your free will. If you are not into that story so much and you are still afraid of hell, you are mostly going to chose their way to make you think that you are saved from hell... If you didn't hear they rule, you are still going to think: "hm, well i guess its okay if i chose to not believe in that", and when religion come and tell you " well, nope, you are going to hell then", and than that will is changed, you are not going to think about that again, because u now think that its not okay to chose to not believe, that will is changed, kaput... And some of you people still think that religion is free will?

    Are You Fucking dumb or what? your given free will to go to heaven or hell its your decision you decide@!
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."


















































































    You have no life.

  2. #77
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    hmmm 2 is always better than one... you call your self smart?? well am about to tell you your dumb as you can get..... there is a tiger in front of you....only have one bullet you have terrible aim BOOM one shot miss tiger eats your face off. because two bottle of water is never better when you in a desert with nada!
    Are You Fucking dumb or what? your given free will to go to heaven or hell its your decision you decide@!



    What fucking troll are you?
    You said that and I quoted that, DO YOU SEE THIS """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT???

    WHEN YOU'RE TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IF DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL IS FUCKING CONDITION NOT FUCKING FREE WILL, ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?
    ITS NOT ABOUT FREE WILL WITH HELL OR HEAVEN, ITS FREE WILL ABOUT CHOOSE TO BELIEVE OR NOT YOU DUMBASS !!!
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-31-2013 at 02:41 AM.

  3. #78
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    What fucking troll are you?
    You said that and I quoted that, DO YOU SEE THIS """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT???
    WHEN YOUR TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IF DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL IS FUCKING CONDITION NOT FUCKING FREE WILL, ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?
    ITS NOT ABOUT FREE WILL WITH HELL OR HEAVEN, ITS FREE WILL ABOUT CHOOSE TO BELIEVE OR NOT YOU DUMBASS !!!
    If you're getting mad, it means his trolling is working and you won't be able to win against stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #79
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    If you're getting mad, it means his trolling is working and you won't be able to win against stupid
    If you feed troll or not feed, he is going to troll...
    As TJ said, throwing logic to troll is like throwing balloon at tank
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-30-2013 at 04:52 PM.

  5. #80
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    ok let me say this. if you believe that martin Luther king, Clinton etc. had a great impact in the past and you believe they existed why is it when Jesus made a great impact in the past you don't believe? there is hundreds of history books on MLK etc and the bible is actually an history book so why don't you believe in god. stuff in the bible is actually happening today in the world, it predicted so many stuff. atheists believe in evolution I believe, but they say we come from monkey or apes whatever... were do monkey come from? oh they come from dogs were do dogs come from? An insect! were Do insects come from>>a big bang! were did the big bang come from ????? asteroid's !!! were did asteroids come from? if evolution was true why in the past 2000 years has any monkey evolutionized again?<--(making words up lol) ok, what if god does end up to be true? what would you have to say?
    I'm not sure if this is a troll or something, but you are by far one of the dumbest people I've ever come across.

  6. #81
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    ok let me say this. if you believe that martin Luther king, Clinton etc. had a great impact in the past and you believe they existed why is it when Jesus made a great impact in the past you don't believe? there is hundreds of history books on MLK etc and the bible is actually an history book so why don't you believe in god. stuff in the bible is actually happening today in the world, it predicted so many stuff. atheists believe in evolution I believe, but they say we come from monkey or apes whatever... were do monkey come from? oh they come from dogs were do dogs come from? An insect! were Do insects come from>>a big bang! were did the big bang come from ????? asteroid's !!! were did asteroids come from? if evolution was true why in the past 2000 years has any monkey evolutionized again?<--(making words up lol) ok, what if god does end up to be true? what would you have to say?
    The difference is that MLK isn't worshiped. Take the lesson, don't fall for the trick.
    -Don't get me wrong, Jesus had some good lessons, but comparing him to MLK isn't really the message you want to send.(especially since MLK was himself christian).
    -----------

    Your understanding of evolution and the big bang is pretty limited.
    1.Evolution as a whole doesn't just work in a specific time frame.
    2. The big bang theory is explained if you read up on it. Don't want to waste my time here.


  7. #82
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,683
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Science we all know will be lost and earth will just create an other form of life. Why am i here in this body at this time?
    Image removed.

  8. #83
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Really, believers, what is wrong with u people? You are crazy, insane, and impossibly stupid. Not even a single point can go through your tiny brains... Why don't u just kill yourself and go live with god, because u really don't deserve to live. You won't learn anything, you just want other people to believe what you think is right, and thats fucking selfish. You ask question, got really good responses, but just skip it and ask another stupid question. Really, god is only matter to you, why don't you then go kill yourself and live with him and leave this planet, because u you just waste your time during this life, if you think he exist, go with him, but i just forgot that you are very afraid of death. I am an atheist, an i am pretty stubborn, but i accept facts and other things, but you believers ignore EVERYTHING(not every believer), there are people who actually open their eyes. How many facts and reason you read, you all ignore and ask stupid question again... I am not so smart like some people out there on this page, im not, but it doesn't matter, you wont listen to anyone. There are people that can explain some things 200% better way than me, but you still won't listen... I can shove you scientific evidence on paper about big bang or whatever, and you still would ignore.
    Really, your place is not here, you are not gonna learn anything from this world, or from other people.
    "You think you learn, but you are wrong, its just an illusion, you are lying to yourself, and thats really sad..." -TheAmazingAtheist
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-31-2013 at 05:21 AM.

  9. #84
    xXxTnTxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If there is no god, how can there be any other real god?

    ---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

    You shouldn't have to fight over religions...

  10. #85
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxTnTxXx View Post
    If there is no god, how can there be any other real god?

    ---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

    You shouldn't have to fight over religions...

    What?
    Wtf do you mean by "If there is no god, how can there be any other real god?"
    That doesn't even make sense...
    If there is no god, it means that there is NO GOD, if there is no god, no other " real " god can be there, or any other.
    Really, when "god was throwing mind", he missed you...
    Im not fighting, i am showing facts, maybe u should try to understand something before saying that i "attack someone".

  11. #86
    ickytc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Yeah, true. As i said, everyone should have personal faith.
    Religion is constantly saying that they give you free will, but they don't. They give you an choice with condition and its not free will anymore. When you give someone choice and say" well you are free to chose us, if you don't want to, its okay, you don't have to be afraid of anything", thats FREE CHOICE, and it doesn't change you free will. In religious way... "you can chose any way you want, but remember, if you don't chose to worship our god, believe in our other religion, you are going to burn in hell, forever", and that is not free will anymore, you got condition and its not free will anymore, its destroyed. Okay, you can still chose what you want, but its changing your free will. If you are not into that story so much and you are still afraid of hell, you are mostly going to chose their way to make you think that you are saved from hell... If you didn't hear they rule, you are still going to think: "hm, well i guess its okay if i chose to not believe in that", and when religion come and tell you " well, nope, you are going to hell then", and than that will is changed, you are not going to think about that again, because u now think that its not okay to chose to not believe, that will is changed, kaput... And some of you people still think that religion is free will?
    Honestly, I don't really know what to believe these days...
    Click the 'Thanks' button at the bottom right if I helped you in some way or if you're a good person looking to thank me for no reason


    My high speed fiber optic internet

  12. #87
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    What?
    Wtf do you mean by "If there is no god, how can there be any other real god?"
    That doesn't even make sense...
    If there is no god, it means that there is NO GOD, if there is no god, no other " real " god can be there, or any other.
    Really, when "god was throwing mind", he missed you...
    Im not fighting, i am showing facts, maybe u should try to understand something before saying that i "attack someone".
    He's saying if you do not believe in a God it is not worth arguing about. It's the equivalent of me bitching about Santa Clause not having an actual existence.

  13. #88
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    He's saying if you do not believe in a God it is not worth arguing about. It's the equivalent of me bitching about Santa Clause not having an actual existence.

    YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SANTA?
    BLOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #89
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    He's saying if you do not believe in a God it is not worth arguing about. It's the equivalent of me bitching about Santa Clause not having an actual existence.
    Hey, don't spoil it for the children!!!


  15. #90
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey, don't spoil it for the children!!!
    ​I'm 12 and what is this?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indisputable Proof That There Is No God.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. Will there eve been god mode in the hacks
    By Smobin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:22 PM
  3. [HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GOD
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  4. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM