Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 122
  1. #91
    zachair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kush Zone
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    [/COLOR]
    What fucking troll are you?
    You said that and I quoted that, DO YOU SEE THIS """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT???

    WHEN YOU'RE TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IF DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL IS FUCKING CONDITION NOT FUCKING FREE WILL, ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?
    ITS NOT ABOUT FREE WILL WITH HELL OR HEAVEN, ITS FREE WILL ABOUT CHOOSE TO BELIEVE OR NOT YOU DUMBASS !!!
    Flaming? @Dave84311
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."


















































































    You have no life.

  2. #92
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey, don't spoil it for the children!!!


    DON'T WORRY HE EXISTS!!!!!!!!!

  3. #93
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    He's saying if you do not believe in a God it is not worth arguing about. It's the equivalent of me bitching about Santa Clause not having an actual existence.
    He said that after he's "question".I am trying to understand what does he mean by "If there is no god, how can there be any other real god", not by "You shouldn't have to fight over religions..."
    Why not ? Im not trying to bitch around " HEHEH I DON'T BELIVE IN GOD, YOU SHOULDN'T TOO!"
    I am trying to explain some simple reason and facts why is religion FAKE, and i am not forcing anyone to read this topic, i am not like religion giving people condition...
    Yeah we should all say: "meh, its not our business to complain about religion, if we don't believe, we should let it go... NO, why we should let those idiots forcing their fake god and religion, we can't disapprove it, but at some point we can maybe make people realize what religion is. You are not even aware of what can religion make of normal people, and that is just crazy, like this story:



    And this

    And many other...

    ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    Flaming? @Dave84311
    Oh, you didn't like call me dumbass or retard, and i was talking like that without reason, yeah sure...

  4. #94
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I skimmed through it, but you do bring up some good points. Dobro.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  5. #95
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    He said that after he's "question".I am trying to understand what does he mean by "If there is no god, how can there be any other real god", not by "You shouldn't have to fight over religions..."
    Why not ? Im not trying to bitch around " HEHEH I DON'T BELIVE IN GOD, YOU SHOULDN'T TOO!"
    I am trying to explain some simple reason and facts why is religion FAKE, and i am not forcing anyone to read this topic, i am not like religion giving people condition...
    Yeah we should all say: "meh, its not our business to complain about religion, if we don't believe, we should let it go... NO, why we should let those idiots forcing their fake god and religion, we can't disapprove it, but at some point we can maybe make people realize what religion is. You are not even aware of what can religion make of normal people, and that is just crazy, like this story:



    And this

    And many other...

    ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------


    Oh, you didn't like call me dumbass or retard, and i was talking like that without reason, yeah sure...
    See, that is your opinion. You personally do not believe in religion, and as such are against it, however you are attempting to do what you say is wrong. Attempting to force people to believe what you are saying based on your opinion as well. Not all religions force themselves onto people, and ones that have in the past do not any longer. You can't honestly believe that Buddhism forces itself onto people, can you?

  6. #96
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    See, that is your opinion. You personally do not believe in religion, and as such are against it, however you are attempting to do what you say is wrong. Attempting to force people to believe what you are saying based on your opinion as well. Not all religions force themselves onto people, and ones that have in the past do not any longer. You can't honestly believe that Buddhism forces itself onto people, can you?
    I am not forcing anyone to believe in what i think is right, as i said, i am trying to show people some simple facts and reasons, not forcing anyone, not giving condition. Yeah in one hand you are right, i do claim my opinion, but still, i am not forcing anyone here to believe my opinion. This can make some people change their free will by reading this thread, but its in their head to think about that. The most important thing is that i am not trying to show people any kind of my FAITH. You don't have to believe in science or scientific facts/reasons, their are true, and working, and have profs, and you don't need to believe in that. I am here showing some true reasons and facts, not any of my beliefs, those reasons and fats are true, how much their stupid and simple are to you, those reason and facts, are true, and have some logic in it. I know that Christian are in reality forcing people into their religion, okay, sorry if i didn't mention that i was mostly been thinking about Christians when saying those facts, sorry, my bad, i should mention it...
    However, all religion have one point, and thats in fact, 1 group of people, controlling other people...
    Thats all wisdom of religion...
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 04-08-2013 at 03:25 AM.

  7. #97
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    I am not forcing anyone to believe in what i think is right, as i said, i am trying to show people some simple facts and reasons, not forcing anyone, not giving condition. Yeah in one hand you are right, i do claim my opinion, but still, i am not forcing anyone here to believe my opinion. This can make some people change their free will by reading this thread, but its in their head to think about that. The most important thing is that i am not trying to show people any kind of my FAITH. You don't have to believe in science or scientific facts/reasons, their are true, and working, and have profs, and you don't need to believe in that. I am here showing some true reasons and facts, not any of my beliefs, those reasons and fats are true, how much their stupid and simple are to you, those reason and facts, are true, and have some logic in it. I know that Christian are in reality forcing people into their religion, okay, sorry if i didn't mention that i was mostly been thinking about Christians when saying those facts, sorry, my bad, i should mention it...
    However, all religion have one point, and thats in fact, 1 group of people, controlling other people...
    Thats all wisdom of religion...
    I'm not forcing anyone.


    I'm just yelling VERY LOUDLY AT THEM.

    There is a difference guys.


  8. #98
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    I am not forcing anyone to believe in what i think is right, as i said, i am trying to show people some simple facts and reasons, not forcing anyone, not giving condition. Yeah in one hand you are right, i do claim my opinion, but still, i am not forcing anyone here to believe my opinion. This can make some people change their free will by reading this thread, but its in their head to think about that. The most important thing is that i am not trying to show people any kind of my FAITH. You don't have to believe in science or scientific facts/reasons, their are true, and working, and have profs, and you don't need to believe in that. I am here showing some true reasons and facts, not any of my beliefs, those reasons and fats are true, how much their stupid and simple are to you, those reason and facts, are true, and have some logic in it. I know that Christian are in reality forcing people into their religion, okay, sorry if i didn't mention that i was mostly been thinking about Christians when saying those facts, sorry, my bad, i should mention it...
    However, all religion have one point, and thats in fact, 1 group of people, controlling other people...
    Thats all wisdom of religion...
    The majority of the Christians aren't forcing anyone to do anything. That part of Christianity has long past us by. The only religion truly doing this in this day and age is Islam. The reason why what you are saying you believe to be fact is because we don't have hard evidence on the existence (or lack there of) of any God. There is no cold hard evidence that it exists, there is no cold hard evidence that it doesn't. The science we know today can not be used as a reference, as we are still only at the beginning of the scientific era. Just two hundred years ago, you would have been called a madman (and in some areas, a witch) to talk about glass that lights the house, boxes that have people in, felt that plays sound, etc. In another two hundred years, our technology will have advanced to a point that what we consider fact now very well may not be fact at all.

  9. #99
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm not forcing anyone.


    I'm just yelling VERY LOUDLY AT THEM.

    There is a difference guys.
    Hahahaha, no, i am calm, i did yell at zachair, because hes damn troll, that doesn't count :P

  10. #100
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Hahahaha, no, i am calm, i did yell at zachair, because hes damn troll, that doesn't count :P
    Still counts. Welcome to the internet, there are trolls.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  11. #101
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Still counts. Welcome to the internet, there are trolls.
    No, zachair was a different story, i was trying to answer hes stupid question, and i was yelling at HIM, not on other people. Its hard to stay calm on trolls like HIM. Welcome to the world

    ---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The majority of the Christians aren't forcing anyone to do anything. That part of Christianity has long past us by. The only religion truly doing this in this day and age is Islam. The reason why what you are saying you believe to be fact is because we don't have hard evidence on the existence (or lack there of) of any God. There is no cold hard evidence that it exists, there is no cold hard evidence that it doesn't. The science we know today can not be used as a reference, as we are still only at the beginning of the scientific era. Just two hundred years ago, you would have been called a madman (and in some areas, a witch) to talk about glass that lights the house, boxes that have people in, felt that plays sound, etc. In another two hundred years, our technology will have advanced to a point that what we consider fact now very well may not be fact at all.
    Officially, they "don't force anyone", but in reality, they do. Not like you don't have free choice or something. But they give you condition, and, you are about to chose religion=heaven, atheism=hell, or whatever. They do their forcing at smart way, they aren't saying like "YOU MUST CHOSE US", no, no, no, they force it on smart way to make you think that religion is important in life, and that forcing is mostly lying. Facts and reasons that god doesn't exist are going to change if religion (of course they will) change their story, or they can be used to show that religion was changing their story many many years later.

    " The reason why what you are saying you believe to be fact is because we don't have hard evidence on the existence (or lack there of) of any God "

    "And no atheist is going disapprove any of this, and thats a great thing. You can say that dolphins created universe or that rocks are intelligent beings, just with lack of mobility. And none of this can be disapproved."- TheAmazingAtheist
    But, there are reasons and fact why that can't be true, the same is for religion. And with all facts that in some way show that religion is lying, people will just ignore that, because they just want to believe, they can't accept the truth...
    Whatever, you don't need anyone or any fact that shows that something is not alright with religion. If you are a bit logical, you can see that religion is just very unnatural. Thats not just my seeing into world, its just unnatural, things what are saying in bible is just unnatural, things in world doesn't go in way that are shown in bible, its just unnatural, but, looks like those stupid people can't see that. Why did god even created brain if we don't need to ask or anything, if we just need to listen, we actually doesn't need to have brains like that, we just need a brain with all possible lacks... Or maybe "satan gave us brain". If he did, thank you!
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 04-09-2013 at 04:11 AM.

  12. #102
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    No, zachair was a different story, i was trying to answer hes stupid question, and i was yelling at HIM, not on other people. Its hard to stay calm on trolls like HIM. Welcome to the world

    ---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------



    Officially, they "don't force anyone", but in reality, they do. Not like you don't have free choice or something. But they give you condition, and, you are about to chose religion=heaven, atheism=hell, or whatever. They do their forcing at smart way, they aren't saying like "YOU MUST CHOSE US", no, no, no, they force it on smart way to make you think that religion is important in life, and that forcing is mostly lying. Facts and reasons that god doesn't exist are going to change if religion (of course they will) change their story, or they can be used to show that religion was changing their story many many years later.

    " The reason why what you are saying you believe to be fact is because we don't have hard evidence on the existence (or lack there of) of any God "

    "And no atheist is going disapprove any of this, and thats a great thing. You can say that dolphins created universe or that rocks are intelligent beings, just with lack of mobility. And none of this can be disapproved."- TheAmazingAtheist
    But, there are reasons and fact why that can't be true, the same is for religion. And with all facts that in some way show that religion is lying, people will just ignore that, because they just want to believe, they can't accept the truth...
    Whatever, you don't need anyone or any fact that shows that something is not alright with religion. If you are a bit logical, you can see that religion is just very unnatural. Thats not just my seeing into world, its just unnatural, things what are saying in bible is just unnatural, things in world doesn't go in way that are shown in bible, its just unnatural, but, looks like those stupid people can't see that. Why did god even created brain if we don't need to ask or anything, if we just need to listen, we actually doesn't need to have brains like that, we just need a brain with all possible lacks... Or maybe "satan gave us brain". If he did, thank you!
    You aren't getting my point. What "seems" unnatural now can easily be turned into a common standard in the future. Making assumptions based on the science we have today is not an intelligent way to perceive things, as science can completely change a theory to law, or law to false in a matter of days. It is constantly changing. Look at the Big Bang Theory. Stephen Hawking created it, and it has even been taught in schools, however he retracted the Big Bang Theory completely and replaced it with String Theory. There was no proof of the BBT, however the vast majority of people automatically took it to be fact. The same goes in this situation. People are guessing on the future and what "could" be, and there is nothing wrong with that unless that "guess" causes people to go home to home blowing other people up *cough Islam cough*.

  13. #103
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You aren't getting my point. What "seems" unnatural now can easily be turned into a common standard in the future. Making assumptions based on the science we have today is not an intelligent way to perceive things, as science can completely change a theory to law, or law to false in a matter of days. It is constantly changing. Look at the Big Bang Theory. Stephen Hawking created it, and it has even been taught in schools, however he retracted the Big Bang Theory completely and replaced it with String Theory. There was no proof of the BBT, however the vast majority of people automatically took it to be fact. The same goes in this situation. People are guessing on the future and what "could" be, and there is nothing wrong with that unless that "guess" causes people to go home to home blowing other people up *cough Islam cough*.
    Theory is theory, and proof is proof. Science is not something that is just theory, that changes all time. Science has proof of what we discovered. Science doesn't come with random believing about things that some people think it is. Even if law of science change or whatever, religion is still going to be unnatural, you don't even need science for that, you can think with your own head, which most of the believers don't... Yeah, we know how things works because of science, but those things, that are scientifically proven are never going to change... We discovered it, we are learning it, and they are never going to change. Maybe the way that the proof is show could change, but, the proof itself is not going to change. We are just going to keep learning and discover stuff. Once when is discovered we know how it works, theres no changing needed. And with scientific facts and proof, we can proof that some things written in bible are false. Like the earth is 6000 years old. From the radiometric age dating, from distance of stars, so on and so so on and so forth, that the earth is billion of years old, not near thousands. the bible says that the earth is flat, that the god is responsible for earth quakes and for rain... And today we know that is not true. But looks like all knowing Christian god didn't know that because the fact is that hes understanding was limited by people in those days, so Christian god is false and unnatural, those facts are true, its only on you to accept it.

  14. #104
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Theory is theory, and proof is proof. Science is not something that is just theory, that changes all time. Science has proof of what we discovered. Science doesn't come with random believing about things that some people think it is. Even if law of science change or whatever, religion is still going to be unnatural, you don't even need science for that, you can think with your own head, which most of the believers don't... Yeah, we know how things works because of science, but those things, that are scientifically proven are never going to change... We discovered it, we are learning it, and they are never going to change. Maybe the way that the proof is show could change, but, the proof itself is not going to change. We are just going to keep learning and discover stuff. Once when is discovered we know how it works, theres no changing needed. And with scientific facts and proof, we can proof that some things written in bible are false. Like the earth is 6000 years old. From the radiometric age dating, from distance of stars, so on and so so on and so forth, that the earth is billion of years old, not near thousands. the bible says that the earth is flat, that the god is responsible for earth quakes and for rain... And today we know that is not true. But looks like all knowing Christian god didn't know that because the fact is that hes understanding was limited by people in those days, so Christian god is false and unnatural, those facts are true, its only on you to accept it.
    The Bible does NOT say the Earth is 6,000 years. This is what people interpret it if they add up all of the dates. In Genesis it says seven days, however what is a day without a reference? Humans depict days as when the sun rise and sets, but if there is no sun, no Earth, no mass how can that day be depicted? One day could be 70 million years. But as I stand, the Bible does NOT say 6,000 years whatsoever.

  15. #105
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You aren't getting my point. What "seems" unnatural now can easily be turned into a common standard in the future. Making assumptions based on the science we have today is not an intelligent way to perceive things, as science can completely change a theory to law, or law to false in a matter of days. It is constantly changing. Look at the Big Bang Theory. Stephen Hawking created it, and it has even been taught in schools, however he retracted the Big Bang Theory completely and replaced it with String Theory. There was no proof of the BBT, however the vast majority of people automatically took it to be fact. The same goes in this situation. People are guessing on the future and what "could" be, and there is nothing wrong with that unless that "guess" causes people to go home to home blowing other people up *cough Islam cough*.
    Indeed. In neither the bounds of religions nor the bounds of science can we take "facts" for absolute truth. The simple fact is that we are incredibly ignorant to the complex workings of the universe, and even to our own planet. Any and all theories about universe-origin and similar topics should be taken with a grain of salt, as even the universal laws we are so accustomed to may indeed be different in the outer regions of the foreseeable world.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indisputable Proof That There Is No God.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. Will there eve been god mode in the hacks
    By Smobin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:22 PM
  3. [HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GOD
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  4. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM