Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 122
  1. #106
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I believe things based on fact.

    Except I really don't. Humans base a lot of their decisions on emotion, instinct, and a foggy gray area called "generalization". We aren't computers no how much I wish we were.


  2. #107
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I believe things based on fact.
    Except I really don't. Humans base a lot of their decisions on emotion, instinct, and a foggy gray area called "generalization". We aren't computers no how much I wish we were.
    Computers can be deceived though
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #108
    JesusD0697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    If there was no such thing as a god explain to me how earth has the perfect distance from the sun. How come the theory of the big bang make sense and explosion causing a planet filled with life.

  4. #109
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusD0697 View Post
    If there was no such thing as a god explain to me how earth has the perfect distance from the sun. How come the theory of the big bang make sense and explosion causing a planet filled with life.
    You're only making shit worse.

  5. #110
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusD0697 View Post
    If there was no such thing as a god explain to me how earth has the perfect distance from the sun. How come the theory of the big bang make sense and explosion causing a planet filled with life.
    "Perfect distance"

    Mmmk.


  6. #111
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusD0697 View Post
    If there was no such thing as a god explain to me how earth has the perfect distance from the sun. How come the theory of the big bang make sense and explosion causing a planet filled with life.
    Earth is not in perfect distance from sun. We are not only one planet that has some life on it... There are billions of galaxies with planets like earth. Lol, explosion didn't make life on earth instantly. At the beginning, earth was just all lava, no any kind of life was possible at that time. Earth first needed to cool, you know...
    Anyway, big bang theory doesn't have to do anything with god, if we didn't discovered yet what happened, it doesn't mean that it has to be replaced with god.
    God never teach us something anyway... Anything could happened to earth, earth was just that planet what happened to have a life, anything could happened to earth, earth was just one lucky planet. Anyway, why even making all that shit if life is just "a test" ???
    When we are here on earth, not all people have chance for test, but if we are just in heaven, everyone could possible have chance for test, and why even making test if you know future, or just anything, its pointless...

  7. #112
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    You cant prove or disprove God. Let people believe what they want. Just debating over religion has started wars in the past. Let it go

  8. #113
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,205
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i Dont believe God! But i love tha weed that he created!

  9. #114
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,246
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
    i Dont believe God! But i love tha weed that he created!
    Wait what?
    You don't believe in God but you love the weed that God created?
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  10. #115
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,205
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser1 View Post
    Wait what?
    You don't believe in God but you love the weed that God created?
    Its a paradox* xD

  11. #116
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,246
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
    Its a paradox* xD
    Haha okay.
    I didn't think you were being Sirius.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  12. #117
    ilovehacks123123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    You cant prove or disprove God. Let people believe what they want. Just debating over religion has started wars in the past. Let it go
    Atheists debating over religion didn't make war, religion over religion did, that is different... There is no reason to respect your belief, because, there is no evidence to support it... And i already said million times that we can't disapprove religion, but, there are facts that shows that christian god is fake... Yeah, let people believe in what they want, but don't then say that your belief must be true and spread all over the world...

  13. #118
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
    Atheists debating over religion didn't make war, religion over religion did, that is different... There is no reason to respect your belief, because, there is no evidence to support it... And i already said million times that we can't disapprove religion, but, there are facts that shows that christian god is fake... Yeah, let people believe in what they want, but don't then say that your belief must be true and spread all over the world...
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...nt-needed.html


  14. #119
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Old video.
    Old news.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  15. #120
    Mr_Euphemism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My own mind.
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I know, I love DarkMatter's video because they're slightly educational and really fucking witty.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indisputable Proof That There Is No God.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. Will there eve been god mode in the hacks
    By Smobin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:22 PM
  3. [HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GOD
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  4. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM