Thread: Islam Debate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired

    Islam Debate

    @Empire @Lehsyrus @666HiddenMaster666 @Delko DJ @Doc Try to prove that Islam is wrong.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Matroix73 (05-04-2013)

  3. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Of course you leave out the guy that has extensive knowledge about Theology and Islam.

    Guess you don't want me to make you look stupid again.

    One does not disprove a faith based belief.
    Though non-believers can expose scientific fallacy, which I have done in the past.
    Not to mention how much of what the Quran does get somewhat right is borrowed knowledge.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-29-2013 at 09:18 AM.

  4. #3
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Islam encourages terrorism.

  5. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    When Mohammad was preaching Islam, the Jewish tribes did not accept his take on the religion. Islam is Judaism without the key aspects, have a personal relationship with God, love thy neighbor, etc. It also does not have an equivalent to the ten commandments, and Allah is the exact opposite of the Christian/Jewish God. Other than that, it is the exact same religion. With the other Abrahamic religions, you are free to believe in what you want, it is a partnership with your spiritual self. With Islam, there is no partnership, either you believe in it or you are an "infidel". It was designed by Mohammad as a way to get back at the Jewish tribes who did not accept his take on the religion.

    As for "proving" it, well, having one man preaching that he saw an angel who told him the word of Allah, and then the Qur'an being written 30 years AFTER his death, as well as the conflicting messages and the fact that the Qur'an even says that Allah is the master of lying and deceit is enough proof for me.

  6. #5
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    when people stop being butt hurt and practice Islam as their personal religion like Christians and that day when, they will be way more liberal with kids, women etc
    than world will be ok.

  7. #6
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Etheral I forgot to mention you (When I made the thread I knew that I forgot somebody), not cus I'm scared @Delko DJ you speak based on extremely extremist Muslims (Whom Islams defy as being Muslims). If you visit any Arab country, you'll see that girls have equal rights as men. Only in Saudi Arabia, in Mekkah and Madinah, are women forced to wear Hijab. They're not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia though. @Lehsyrus Well, the first religion was Jewish, then it became Chrisitian, then, in the end, it became Islam. In the bible it said that there's a prophet named Ahmed (another way to say Muhammad). Those who didn't become Muslims didn't follow the Bible and the Torah. And if you do say that Qura'an is fake or full of bullshit, it stayed the same for over 1400 years. Right now in the US, various Bible versions exist. Which means that there is no original one. Our Qura'an has been the same for alot of time and hasn't even changed a word.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  8. #7
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Etheral I forgot to mention you (When I made the thread I knew that I forgot somebody), not cus I'm scared @Delko DJ you speak based on extremely extremist Muslims (Whom Islams defy as being Muslims). If you visit any Arab country, you'll see that girls have equal rights as men. Only in Saudi Arabia, in Mekkah and Madinah, are women forced to wear Hijab. They're not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia though. @Lehsyrus Well, the first religion was Jewish, then it became Chrisitian, then, in the end, it became Islam. In the bible it said that there's a prophet named Ahmed (another way to say Muhammad). Those who didn't become Muslims didn't follow the Bible and the Torah. And if you do say that Qura'an is fake or full of bullshit, it stayed the same for over 1400 years. Right now in the US, various Bible versions exist. Which means that there is no original one. Our Qura'an has been the same for alot of time and hasn't even changed a word.
    Every religion adapted itself to the update in time. Having a religion that keeps people stuck in the 16th century doesn't make it true. As for your claim of Ahmed, there is no evidence that supports this. Ahmed was born in 570 AD, whereas the scripture for the New Testament was written during the first century after Jesus's supposed Crucifixion.

  9. #8
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    In the bible it said that there's a prophet named Ahmed (another way to say Muhammad).
    Orly?

    Why don't you find me in the Bible where it states that there will be a prophet Ahmed/Muhammad

  10. #9
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Lehsyrus @Etheral it says that in the Qura'an
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  11. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Lehsyrus @Etheral it says that in the Qura'an
    Why would you say it's in the Bible then? I mean..I quoted you word for word making that claim.
    Just like idiots like Naik and Deedat made that same claim.

  12. #11
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired
    It said in the Qura'an that it was mentioned in the Bible that a prophet named Ahmed will come. I can tell you the ayaa that says that in Arabic but I can't find it English. (I can translate it but if a single letter were translated wrongly, the meaning will differ totally.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Why would you say it's in the Bible then? I mean..I quoted you word for word making that claim.
    Just like idiots like Naik and Deedat made that same claim.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  13. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    It said in the Qura'an that it was mentioned in the Bible that a prophet named Ahmed will come. I can tell you the ayaa that says that in Arabic but I can't find it English. (I can translate it but if a single letter were translated wrongly, the meaning will differ totally.)
    So let me get this straight.

    The Quran states that it was mentioned in the Bible that some prophet named Ahmed will come.
    Yet the Bible which predates Islam by centuries has no mention of this so called prophet. Seems legit.

  14. #13
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired
    have you seen the original copy of the bible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    So let me get this straight.

    The Quran states that it was mentioned in the Bible that some prophet named Ahmed will come.
    Yet the Bible which predates Islam by centuries has no mention of this so called prophet. Seems legit.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #14
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Etheral I forgot to mention you (When I made the thread I knew that I forgot somebody), not cus I'm scared @Delko DJ you speak based on extremely extremist Muslims (Whom Islams defy as being Muslims). If you visit any Arab country, you'll see that girls have equal rights as men. Only in Saudi Arabia, in Mekkah and Madinah, are women forced to wear Hijab. They're not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia though. @Lehsyrus Well, the first religion was Jewish, then it became Chrisitian, then, in the end, it became Islam. In the bible it said that there's a prophet named Ahmed (another way to say Muhammad). Those who didn't become Muslims didn't follow the Bible and the Torah. And if you do say that Qura'an is fake or full of bullshit, it stayed the same for over 1400 years. Right now in the US, various Bible versions exist. Which means that there is no original one. Our Qura'an has been the same for alot of time and hasn't even changed a word.
    You know? In Saudi Arabia now they can wear / not Hijab and They can drive.


    ---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    As for "proving" it, well, having one man preaching that he saw an angel who told him the word of Allah, and then the Qur'an being written 30 years AFTER his death, as well as the conflicting messages and the fact that the Qur'an even says that Allah is the master of lying and deceit is enough proof for me.
    You said by yourself "Written" that means the Muslims who were remembering the Qur'an and were preserving it wrote it.


    ---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

    You know why we Muslims don't translate the ayaas to English by ourselves? because Qur'an will not be distorted at all Enshaa Allah.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    have you seen the original copy of the bible?
    You can't use that as an argument. It is just as easy for us to turn around and ask you if you have seen the original bible. If you haven't then how do you know that your Qur'an is truthful. Just because it hasn't changed in x amount of years doesnt validate it's content. Only a fool would think so.

    Also the oldest preserved Bible is the Codex Sinaiticus which predates the Quran by 300 years has no mention of a prophet named Ahmed. The oldest preserved book of the New Testament is the Codex Alexandrinus, predating the Quran by 200 years, has no mention of Ahmed. The oldest complete preserved Hebrew Bible is the Leningrad Codex. Again that has no mention of Ahmed.

    So how do you know that your Quran is right. It is a secondary source that has no proof whatsoever to verify it's contents. All primary sources point to the contrary.

    You're the one asserting the notion of the Quran's validity, it is up to you to prove as such.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to win a debate for Islam.
    By Empire in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 01:05 PM
  2. Where did debate fort go?
    By Calard in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 07:08 PM
  3. Debate Fort
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 10:23 AM
  4. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM
  5. Immigration Debate
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:31 PM