Thread: Fuck religion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayeros View Post
    Then what does, since Im not a religious type of person.
    Well, of all the Christian sects, there are two things minimum
    1. Believe God exists, and is [insert praise adjectives]
    2. Believe Jesus exists, and is your lord and savior
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #17
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Well, of all the Christian sects, there are two things minimum
    1. Believe God exists, and is [insert praise adjectives]
    2. Believe Jesus exists, and is your lord and savior
    Oh then Im certainly not a christian, thanks for telling me

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,684
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What percent of MPGH is atheist?
    Image removed.

  4. #19
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    What percent of MPGH is atheist?
    Im guessing 8% including dem fucking mooselooms

  5. #20
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    @Ethen, just because it's your opinion, "There is no god," does not make it fact. The thing that irritates me most about people like you is.. You're close minded, and your thinking will never change. You'll think that your opinion, is the end all be-all. Nothing can differ from what you think, or else that person, (who's thinking differently) is stupid, just based on his beliefs. I myself, don't believe in god, not for any specific reason like.. "God is a retarded idea, and there's no way he can exist," I just don't have faith in god. Even though I accept the fact that in the end, there could be a god. There could be an after-life, but just because there COULD be, doesn't mean I have to believe in it.

    What you're saying is, "God shouldn't influence the choices you make, there is no way he can exist," which isn't true. How can you disprove something, that no one has proof exists? You can't, because you don't need to disprove something that in your eyes doesn't exist anyways, but that is THROUGH YOUR PERSPECTIVE. Not everyone's. I accept, that even though I think religion is retarded, and the idea of an omnipotent being is false, does not make it a fact.

  6. #21
    Majinkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Behind you....
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    @Ethen, just because it's your opinion, "There is no god," does not make it fact. The thing that irritates me most about people like you is.. You're close minded, and your thinking will never change. You'll think that your opinion, is the end all be-all. Nothing can differ from what you think, or else that person, (who's thinking differently) is stupid, just based on his beliefs. I myself, don't believe in god, not for any specific reason like.. "God is a retarded idea, and there's no way he can exist," I just don't have faith in god. Even though I accept the fact that in the end, there could be a god. There could be an after-life, but just because there COULD be, doesn't mean I have to believe in it.

    What you're saying is, "God shouldn't influence the choices you make, there is no way he can exist," which isn't true. How can you disprove something, that no one has proof exists? You can't, because you don't need to disprove something that in your eyes doesn't exist anyways, but that is THROUGH YOUR PERSPECTIVE. Not everyone's. I accept, that even though I think religion is retarded, and the idea of an omnipotent being is false, does not make it a fact.
    Whos gods creator and who created him? As far as I see it, God doesent exist. There is no evidence what so ever. The bible could have been writen by anybody. If "Jesus" Resurrected maybe they didnt kill him. What if I told you just because they seem dead doesent mean they exist. See people like you always believe in things that just dont exist; accept the fact that once you are dead you dont go to an after life. Anything you are or everwhere is gone. All of your memories within the brain, gone. Once you die you go into the ground and get turned into soil. Its a process. No one knows how it started or how it will end. All we humans know is science. Everything we know has been proved within science. We are still upgraded our technology year by year, soon our destruction will be our extinction. Soon the world for us will end and a new life form will take over if possible by the damage we humans cause every year. If this doesent shut you up I dont know what will.

  7. #22
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Majinkai View Post

    Whos gods creator and who created him? As far as I see it, God doesent exist. There is no evidence what so ever. The bible could have been writen by anybody. If "Jesus" Resurrected maybe they didnt kill him. What if I told you just because they seem dead doesent mean they exist. See people like you always believe in things that just dont exist; accept the fact that once you are dead you dont go to an after life. Anything you are or everwhere is gone. All of your memories within the brain, gone. Once you die you go into the ground and get turned into soil. Its a process. No one knows how it started or how it will end. All we humans know is science. Everything we know has been proved within science. We are still upgraded our technology year by year, soon our destruction will be our extinction. Soon the world for us will end and a new life form will take over if possible by the damage we humans cause every year. If this doesent shut you up I dont know what will.
    Firstly, your post contradicts itself you say, "No one knows what started it all, and no one knows how it ends," while you also say, "God doesn't exist, there is no proof," so firstly, just because I don't give you proof of something, makes it fake? Oh so I guess that if I told you I have a mom, but no proof of it, it means I have no mom? Once, again you say, "As I see it," so all you're really saying in your post is that just because YOU can't comprehend the idea of a god, means it's fake? Just because humanity is based through science, there's no way anything can be outside of science, something more? Something that gives life purpose?

    Also, you obviously don't know how to read because you stated, "People like you (me) always believe in things that just don't exist," I said in my post, I don't believe in god, but I'm not saying there can't be one. You're just stating your opinion and wanting it to be fact, because you can't comprehend it.


    If you think I'm wrong by saying this, please state something to prove me wrong, and I'll gladly comeback with an answer for you.

  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,684
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Majinkai View Post

    Whos gods creator and who created him? As far as I see it, God doesent exist. There is no evidence what so ever. The bible could have been writen by anybody. If "Jesus" Resurrected maybe they didnt kill him. What if I told you just because they seem dead doesent mean they exist. See people like you always believe in things that just dont exist; accept the fact that once you are dead you dont go to an after life. Anything you are or everwhere is gone. All of your memories within the brain, gone. Once you die you go into the ground and get turned into soil. Its a process. No one knows how it started or how it will end. All we humans know is science. Everything we know has been proved within science. We are still upgraded our technology year by year, soon our destruction will be our extinction. Soon the world for us will end and a new life form will take over if possible by the damage we humans cause every year. If this doesent shut you up I dont know what will.
    Very persuasive argument.


    ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Firstly, your post contradicts itself you say, "No one knows what started it all, and no one knows how it ends," while you also say, "God doesn't exist, there is no proof," so firstly, just because I don't give you proof of something, makes it fake? Oh so I guess that if I told you I have a mom, but no proof of it, it means I have no mom? Once, again you say, "As I see it," so all you're really saying in your post is that just because YOU can't comprehend the idea of a god, means it's fake? Just because humanity is based through science, there's no way anything can be outside of science, something more? Something that gives life purpose?

    Also, you obviously don't know how to read because you stated, "People like you (me) always believe in things that just don't exist," I said in my post, I don't believe in god, but I'm not saying there can't be one. You're just stating your opinion and wanting it to be fact, because you can't comprehend it.


    If you think I'm wrong by saying this, please state something to prove me wrong, and I'll gladly comeback with an answer for you.
    Yes, you have no mom or family. You are a hobo praying for god. (FAKE)
    Image removed.

  9. #24
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't believe in God, but if somebody does instead of wasting time arguing with them how about you let them believe what they want.

  10. #25
    Tooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post
    No such thing as god. If you want something done, you do it yourself. Dont like my points? Prove me wrong.
    Theres MPGH, wich is run by Dave, and theres also a HAVEN! Wich is run by a single Head Adminitrator, the real 1 --> JEsus. Thats right, Jesus CHrist himself ! , Ala and others are impersonators and scammers, never trust what they say. If you tend not to follow the stickys posted by Jesus then you will be permanently banned from heaven And then you will have to go to UNREAL bolt (Hell)

    Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

  11. #26
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post
    Theres MPGH, wich is run by Dave, and theres also a HAVEN! Wich is run by a single Head Adminitrator, the real 1 --> JEsus. Thats right, Jesus CHrist himself ! , Ala and others are impersonators and scammers, never trust what they say. If you tend not to follow the stickys posted by Jesus then you will be permanently banned from heaven And then you will have to go to UNREAL bolt (Hell)
    What .
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #27
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    All these illogical fallacies hurt my soul.

    Who fucking cares if someone is religious or not? Not all Christians are crazy bible-thumping gay haters who protest the death of soldiers, and not every Muslim is a terrorist, etc.
    People like you give Atheism a bad name, talking shit on religion with no actual point to back it up on. I'm not even a fucking Atheist or Christian or any shit like that, but I believe that people should be able to choose what they want to believe.
    If religion makes someone a better person, then sobeit. Showing off your tiny Atheist e-dick doesn't make you smart, it just make you annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-14-2013)

  14. #28
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No such thing as God. Gods/Goddesses have been around for thousands of years but there is no physical proof of their existence. But I am catholic, so I'll just stick to that religion.
    Last edited by Xiolest; 04-14-2013 at 03:26 PM.

  15. #29
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    No such thing as God. Gods/Goddesses have been around for thousands of years but there is no physical proof of their existence. But I am catholic, so I'll just stick to that religion.
    >Says no such thing as God
    >Is a Catholic
    What.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #30
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    >Says no such thing as God
    >Is a Catholic
    What.

    There is just no physical proof of God, it is just in the spirit of the mind.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM