Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused

    Atheism is the most whiny annoying religio

    Its pretty much the teenage attention whore of the religions

    And likewise most of its members are white privlidged teenagers, which honestly is pretty close to other KooKoo religions like Scientology

    :V

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4chan For This Useful Post:

    Diamond (07-16-2013),Frought (04-07-2013),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-06-2013)

  3. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So then what would you consider yourself? I'm an atheist, yet I grew up in Cuba poor as shit.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  4. #3
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Not all Atheists are like this, however the majority I have met have been pretentious bitches who sound like they're emo.

  5. #4
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #5
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    It's not a religion, dipshit fail troll.

    However, I agree, most atheists are "cocky hipsters" just bandwagoning.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Frought (04-07-2013),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-06-2013)

  8. #6
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    I really just don't care about beliefs or non beliefs.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Nightmare. (06-01-2013)

  10. #7
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    It's not a religion, dipshit fail troll.

    However, I agree, most atheists are "cocky hipsters" just bandwagoning.
    Most of them are cocksuckers.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #8
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Most of them are cocksuckers.
    Minority, not majority
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #9
    scsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Minority, not majority
    most are just like arunforce said hopped on the bandwagon because being atheist is the new hip thing for "smart people", and a lot are disrespectful cocksucking hypocrites who are intolerant and unmannered

  13. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Atheism is a religion huh?

    Can say what you want about them, still better than a bunch of Bible/Quran thumping morons spreading intolerance.

  14. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'd rather have an outspoken atheist than an outspoken religious person.

    Just saying.


  15. #12
    scsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Atheism is a religion huh?

    Can say what you want about them, still better than a bunch of Bible/Quran thumping morons spreading intolerance.
    probably the most hypocritical statement i've read all year

    every atheist i see is going into theists faces, cursing their religion, cursing their god, calling them idiots, cursing them, pretty much spreading hate

  16. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
    probably the most hypocritical statement i've read all year

    every atheist i see is going into theists faces, cursing their religion, cursing their god, calling them idiots, cursing them, pretty much spreading hate
    So tell me what the difference is between what theists do when they force their religion down peoples throats.
    Don't even get me started on the intolerance mongers in Islam either. Oppression of women, ignorance towards other beliefs, physical violence on gay people,
    child abuse/marriage. Give me a fucking break.

  17. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
    probably the most hypocritical statement i've read all year

    every atheist i see is going into theists faces, cursing their religion, cursing their god, calling them idiots, cursing them, pretty much spreading hate
    You look any predominately Islam country and you'll see just how intolerant they are. They make militant atheists look like liberal fairies high on freedom.

  18. #15
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
    most are just like arunforce said hopped on the bandwagon because being atheist is the new hip thing for "smart people", and a lot are disrespectful cocksucking hypocrites who are intolerant and unmannered
    If anything is a bandwagon effect, it would be religion itself. I denounced religion because I was sick of people like you. Humorous how you say atheists are "unmannered and intolerant", yet you call them cocksuckers in the very same sentence for no reason other than the fact of their own atheism. You even have the audacity to accuse them of hypocrisy when the measure of your own is inconceivable.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the most annoying pop star in the world
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 06:27 AM
  2. Really, the most annoying thing ever.
    By Synchromanica in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. THE MOST ANNOYING ERROR IN THE WORLD!
    By levelchaser in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 02:25 AM
  4. FAIRLAY THE MOST ANNOYING NOOB OF THEM ALL
    By pnus88 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:09 AM
  5. The most annoying ringtone ever
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 04:31 PM