Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Islam is indeed a peaceful religion, I don't blame Americans for thinking Islam is not peaceful,
    never seen the video tho, my work keep blocking every single website out there.
    Yeah.........any religion ok with war/slavery/pedophillia isn't considered peaceful. Just so you know.


  2. #17
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Green"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​You do realize we aren't christians right?

    Yes , I do.
    But I realize that You say blalblalbalba about bible and it's just a lies.

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Yes , I do.
    But I realize that You say blalblalbalba about bible and it's just a lies.
    The same way you say blah blah blah about the bible and it just comes off as incredibly stupid to us?

    Sorry, generally muslims know less about other religions than they'd care to admit.


  4. #19
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The same way you say blah blah blah about the bible and it just comes off as incredibly stupid to us?

    Sorry, generally muslims know less about other religions than they'd care to admit.

    agreed Muslims know less about other religions as others know less about ours

    hence Islam it self isn't a non-violent religion

    the basic fundamentals tell us that
    `incline to peace if your enemy inclines to it`


    a group of people can not be judged .

    its just like al quida

    they say there Muslims but they kill other people,Simply stupid...

    there a group of terrorists.....
    hence REad the Book it might help

    all over these forums i have seen alot of racist people towards our culture and heritage perhaps cause we don't interact much?

    any way ...
    your thoughts?

  5. #20
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah.........any religion ok with war/slavery/pedophillia isn't considered peaceful. Just so you know.
    Oh brother,

    Arabic media/Original Arabic books/Quran/ teach us the right Islam (none of the above you mentioned was right)

    Foreign Media/Foreign books/ every single thing that teaches stuff about islam is all false,

    Stating false facts about Islam, attacking us, make us all terrorist, and then everyone believed them because we don't have the power of controlling/marketing the media.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Oh brother,

    Arabic media/Original Arabic books/Quran/ teach us the right Islam (none of the above you mentioned was right)

    Foreign Media/Foreign books/ every single thing that teaches stuff about islam is all false,

    Stating false facts about Islam, attacking us, make us all terrorist, and then everyone believed them because we don't have the power of controlling/marketing the media.
    If none of the above is right, then why did Muhammed support/do that?



    I'm curious as to why you know so little about Islamic history. Do you not study the prophet? The events after his death? What became of the "Islamic Empire"?


    I wasn't even mentioning current events. I couldn't care less about idiot terrorist attempts.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-13-2013 at 03:12 AM.


  7. #22
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    If none of the above is right, then why did Muhammed support/do that?



    I'm curious as to why you know so little about Islamic history. Do you not study the prophet? The events after his death? What became of the "Islamic Empire"?


    I wasn't even mentioning current events. I couldn't care less about idiot terrorist attempts.



    Muhammad absolutely didn't support any of above, altho pedophillia is global controversy at this very era.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-13-2013),Paradox_x (05-13-2013)

  9. #23
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    I love Islam .. but the only thing that bothers me most is Jihad ..
    I want to believe that Jihad means fighting by talking and engaging in Arguments against the other religion .. Not fighting brutally ..

    In my opinion .. Muslims are really ignorant ..
    They don't fully understand the Quran ..
    They'll go around and saying that we have to fight you because you are an unbeliever ..
    I had a Jewish friend once .. when my friends came to know about it .. they got really mad at me and almost threatened to hurt me


    and Prophet Muhammad married those ladies younger than him to provide them shelter and aid ..
    He never touched them except for his first wife who was 20 years older than him ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-13-2013),Paradox_x (05-13-2013)

  11. #24
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    I love Islam .. but the only thing that bothers me most is Jihad ..
    I want to believe that Jihad means fighting by talking and engaging in Arguments against the other religion .. Not fighting brutally ..

    In my opinion .. Muslims are really ignorant ..
    They don't fully understand the Quran ..
    They'll go around and saying that we have to fight you because you are an unbeliever ..
    I had a Jewish friend once .. when my friends came to know about it .. they got really mad at me and almost threatened to hurt me


    and Prophet Muhammad married those ladies younger than him to provide them shelter and aid ..
    He never touched them except for his first wife who was 20 years older than him ..
    I agree with most of what you said , but believe me mate we're just defending ourselves you will not get it just you don't get what the poor feels like .

  12. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post





    Muhammad absolutely didn't support any of above, altho pedophillia is global controversy at this very era.
    He commanded armies(waged war with them), he traded slaves(and he didn't ban slavery, which I guess means God was ok with slavery), and of course his 9 year old wife(which is a "controversy", somehow, with evidence from multiple Islamic sources.)
    ---------------


    Either way, Muhammed was not a good man, by any accounts.


  13. #26
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    He commanded armies(waged war with them), he traded slaves(and he didn't ban slavery, which I guess means God was ok with slavery), and of course his 9 year old wife(which is a "controversy", somehow, with evidence from multiple Islamic sources.)
    ---------------


    Either way, Muhammed was not a good man, by any accounts.
    You're fucking distorting everything , one like you distorted the bible but we won't let you distort the history of Muhammad and the Qur'an.

    Muhammad was good he didn't trade any slaves , he even bought a slave and made him free.

  14. #27
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    I can't believe that people can go and believe what others around them say. Almost all people that follow a religion, follow it because of their parents or others that influenced them. Have any of you seen God (or whomever you believe in)? How do you know they exist? Because some people living THOUSANDS of years ago said they did? Think about it, how did those people know? How do you know you're believing in the correct religion? Just because you were born in a different place you believe something different. There may or may be a "God" and if my God wanted to believe some old book then my God is stupid.

  15. #28
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    He commanded armies(waged war with them)
    Because the Jews and Christians "Fought" him 1st.

    Islam does not promote violence.
    Quran/Sunna/Hadith stating:
    1. Only fight those who fights you.
    2. Don't attack people who don't attack you.
    *Not the exact phrase but I simplified it*


    he traded slaves(and he didn't ban slavery, which I guess means God was ok with slavery),
    Slavery was never been in Islam, not before and sure as hell not after.

    What do you mean by slavery is (War Hostages)

    Yes after wars Muhammed (pbah) was capturing hostages of war (but he was not treating them as hostages)
    1. Gaved them food.
    2. Took real care of them.
    3. Just because he want to show them how Islam is peaceful religion.

    The real reason why he held hostages is to switch them with Muslims hostages that has been captured by Jews/Christians (Fair trade for both sides).


    and of course his 9 year old wife(which is a "controversy", somehow, with evidence from multiple Islamic sources
    This was real he married a 9 year old.

    But just because he married a 9 year old doesn't mean he married her for sex purpose.

    He married her because she was more smart than her age showing so she can deliver his massage (God massage) for the next generation after his death.
    Last edited by -Lame; 05-13-2013 at 02:58 PM.

  16. #29
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    I agree with most of what you said , but believe me mate we're just defending ourselves you will not get it just you don't get what the poor feels like .
    Bro .. I am poor ..

    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post

    He married her because she was more smart than her age showing so she can deliver his massage (God massage) for the next generation after his death.
    I thought he married her to strengthen his bond with Abubakr

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-14-2013),Paradox_x (05-14-2013)

  18. #30
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    Bro .. I am poor ..
    I didn't mean poor like you or me or someone here I mean the people who don't find the food to eat or money to buy , you have internet.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Christianity a philosophy not a religion?
    By Poison in forum Religion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 03:54 AM
  2. Islam is not a RACE
    By Empire in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:30 AM
  3. discuss Revise myself ? join to Islam or not ?
    By lol~lol in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 02:42 AM
  4. Not another religion topic
    By Paroxysm in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 03:04 AM
  5. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM