Thread: God existence

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

The human are created for something , and not for anything .

Why must there be a king? because without a king this circle will not be completed which means the end of everything .

an example of why must there be a king? : If you made a robot , you will control it right? you the one who can control him without you , the robot is a trash.
    How do you know we are created for a purpose. Why is it hard for to believe that maybe we aren't here for any purpose but perhaps we're just a link in the chain with no greater purpose.

How do you know there must be a king for the circle to be complete. That's just something you've assumed without any basis.

That's implying that we even have a creator which you have no proof of. Are you saying that Allah is controlling us? So he's the one responsible for all the murderers and rapists? Nice God you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
    We made the sky a protective ceiling. And yet they are turning away from Our signs [21:32]

The ozone layer.

I can go on and on for hours quoting the Quran and explaining to you.

We made every living thing from water? Will they not believe? [21:30]

We know now every living thing is made of water.

And it is We who have built the Universe with power and keep expanding it. [51:47]

We now know the universe is continuously expanding.

It is Allah who has created the night and the day, the sun and the moon, each one travelling in orbit with its own motion [21:33]

We now know the sun and the moon have their own designated orbits.

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? [21:30]

Big bang theory.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Because it's only logical that there is one.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Why is the robot trash without someone controlling it if it can control itself?
    Cool, you can take broad statements referencing theories that developed centuries before Islam came about, and try to turn them as proof that Allah was all-knowing. Perhaps it would interest you that astrology is the worlds most ancient science and that it predates Islam and all that bullshit by over a millennium. Perhaps it would interest you that the Greeks were among the first to not only discover the planets orbit, but to also plot it to great accuracy. But no, all these things were first written about by a bunch of sand monkeys, right?

And why is it only logical that there is a king?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

How do you know we are created for a purpose. Why is it hard for to believe that maybe we aren't here for any purpose but perhaps we're just a link in the chain with no greater purpose.

How do you know there must be a king for the circle to be complete. That's just something you've assumed without any basis.

That's implying that we even have a creator which you have no proof of. Are you saying that Allah is controlling us? So he's the one responsible for all the murderers and rapists? Nice God you have there.

Cool, you can take broad statements referencing theories that developed centuries before Islam came about, and try to turn them as proof that Allah was all-knowing. Perhaps it would interest you that astrology is the worlds most ancient science and that it predates Islam and all that bullshit by over a millennium. Perhaps it would interest you that the Greeks were among the first to not only discover the planets orbit, but to also plot it to great accuracy. But no, all these things were first written about by a bunch of sand monkeys, right?

And why is it only logical that there is a king?
    Call them broad, but there are 1000 of them and none of them are wrong and all are dead accurate, if all of them were "broad theories" and such then there would eventually be a mistake.

And it's only logical because something doesn't come from nothing

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why is the robot trash without someone controlling it if it can control itself?
    You still can control It and It can control itself , like us ("human") , God can control us , and we can control ourselves , based on the system of your creation.
    If It is broken you "who made it" will repair it and you can do that , same thing with god , when we die he can control us and make us come back to the life for the judgement day or come back for some reason .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

-Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Call them broad, but there are 1000 of them and none of them are wrong and all are dead accurate, if all of them were "broad theories" and such then there would eventually be a mistake.

And it's only logical because something doesn't come from nothing
    Yes they are all "accurate" based on previous research conducted prior to Islam. And no, they are not dead accurate. Accurate would be actually specifically stating that planets are orbiting the sun, or specifically saying that all living things may compose water but are not made of water which implies 100% waterbased life.

Now, let me show you some copy pasta, just to show you how broad and contradictory your shitty little book is.

What was man created from?

The very first revelation starts out with providing an ingredient for contradiction:

Proclaim!
    In the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, who created -
    created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood.
    -- Sura 96:1-2

Apart from the fact that "a mere blood clot" is scientifically wrong, let us see what further ideas the Qur'an presents on how God creates human beings.

It is he who has created man from water
    -- Sura 25:54

And God has created every living creature from water.
    -- Sura 24:45

We created man from sounding clay,
    from mud moulded into shape.
    -- Sura 15:26

Amongst his signs is this,
    that he created you from dust.
    -- Sura 30:20

Blood clot? water? clay? dust? The Qur'an doesn't really seem all that sure what God used and seems to imply that He took just anything he could get his hands on. But this is still not all in this confusion:

God createth what He willeth:
    When he hath decreed a plan,
    He but saith to it, "Be," and it is!
    -- Sura 3:47

But I guess it's easy for you to pick and choose. You're relying on the fact that only Muslims know the Qur'an.

PS: living matter is mostly made up of carbon and some hydrogen. Hydrogen != water.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

How do you know we are created for a purpose. Why is it hard for to believe that maybe we aren't here for any purpose but perhaps we're just a link in the chain with no greater purpose? Because the human is created for something just like the universe has been created for us and for some reason , the human is created to obey the creator , the human without greater purpose is like you without a brain , you better die if you don't have a reason to life .

How do you know there must be a king for the circle to be complete. That's just something you've assumed without any basis. ?
    You said it If something is not completed , It will not work 100% let's say it will work 50% and It will be having problems , the human must be created 100% or it will have a problems and die , If he didn't find anything to eat while he has water or something like that , he will not live , If there was no sun and he has food and water and anything like that , he will not live .... that means the human must be 100% completed and every thing have been "created" by god must be completed 100%.

I didn't say that he's the one responsible for all murders and rapists , I said he is controlling you when you die and he controls you if you wanna live , When Allah made the illumination , the dark came without creating it when the illumination is gone , same thing with the goodness and the evil but in this case the goodness and the evil has not been "created" , It is the system of the life and This is what you control .
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

-Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

How do you know we are created for a purpose. Why is it hard for to believe that maybe we aren't here for any purpose but perhaps we're just a link in the chain with no greater purpose? Because the human is created for something just like the universe has been created for us and for some reason , the human is created to obey the creator , the human without greater purpose is like you without a brain , you better die if you don't have a reason to life .

How do you know there must be a king for the circle to be complete. That's just something you've assumed without any basis. ?
    You said it If something is not completed , It will not work 100% let's say it will work 50% and It will be having problems , the human must be created 100% or it will have a problems and die , If he didn't find anything to eat while he has water or something like that , he will not live , If there was no sun and he has food and water and anything like that , he will not live .... that means the human must be 100% completed and every thing have been "created" by god must be completed 100%.

I didn't say that he's the one responsible for all murders and rapists , I said he is controlling you when you die and he controls you if you wanna live , When Allah made the illumination , the dark came without creating it when the illumination is gone , same thing with the goodness and the evil but in this case the goodness and the evil has not been "created" , It is the system of the life and This is what you control .
    You're just avoiding the question and reiterating the same bullshit without ever coming forward with anything new. All you do is create anecdotes to support your argument without anything concrete. I asked how do you know, I didn't ask you to repeat yourself with the same bullshit "oh there must be a god because we wouldn't work without one". Your IQ must be what, 60-65?

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I didn't come from the monkey, that's all.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You're just avoiding the question and reiterating the same bullshit without ever coming forward with anything new. All you do is create anecdotes to support your argument without anything concrete. I asked how do you know, I didn't ask you to repeat yourself with the same bullshit "oh there must be a god because we wouldn't work without one". Your IQ must be what, 60-65?
    And I said the same bullshit you asked for.

-Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

And I said the same bullshit you asked for.
    Yes, that is what I said. You're saying the same bullshit over and over again expecting it to somehow convince me. You're retarded.

Thanks

The human are created for something , and not for anything .

Why must there be a king? because without a king this circle will not be completed which means the end of everything .

an example of why must there be a king? : If you made a robot , you will control it right? you the one who can control him without you , the robot is a trash.

IMO the fact that humans are capable of critical thinking, a process that started developing a long time ago, is a result of of evolution. Maybe for some people this particular process came to an end, causing them to take some things for granted, e.g believing in god. Scientists, however, discovered that a particular part of brain is responsible for believing in god (not joking). On the other hand, believing in supernatural entities may be a product of fear (if I dont believe in god I'll be punished), tradition (my family members have always believed in god) or some sort of social expectation (if I dont believe in god, I must be weird). These are the main ideas justifying one's being a member of a given religion that come to my mind. I stopped believing in god for a simple reason: Why should I god if there's no proof for their existence? To me it is an utter waste of time, deprivation of living my life to the fullest and the way I want to: sinning is actually good.

Thanks
    I don't know how we came here, but I do know that a god has not created us.
    Even in the reiligious books, you can see how they hide the obvious facts about god, and only show the impossible to measure(he is in the sky, and later comes the fact that he is not visible but yet in the sky).

The fact that people ABUSED religion for their own victory is enough for me to say that none of the spreaders were actual believers.

Once again, I don't know how we got here, and I don't have faith in the big bang theory either, but if I die without knowing, then I won't be sad about it.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I don't know how we came here, but I do know that a god has not created us.
    Even in the reiligious books, you can see how they hide the obvious facts about god, and only show the impossible to measure(he is in the sky, and later comes the fact that he is not visible but yet in the sky).

The fact that people ABUSED religion for their own victory is enough for me to say that none of the spreaders were actual believers.

Once again, I don't know how we got here, and I don't have faith in the big bang theory either, but if I die without knowing, then I won't be sad about it.
    I guess the answer will be when we die.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

I guess the answer will be when we die.
    Yes that will happens and every one will know in the moments before he is dead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why are you guys arguing if God exists or not, you will see when you die and then you will realise how dumb you were on earth.You will wish for a second chance but there is no going back.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The argument against a being of "god" class is kind of pointless as we are only but a primitive species ourselves.

The argument that this god did things such as in the bible, quran, and other holy books.......well that is just sad. If god existed in such a way, he would be an asshole.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast