Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,066
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its actually very, very simple.


    Does it translate? Yes or no.

    Yes it does: then i'll take the scholars over some stupid shit on the internet. You know, the actual true muslim scholars, the ones who dedicated their life to such a menial task as to translate a book.

    No it doesn't: Then why. Why does it not translate? Every language roughly translates to another one, and the more specific ones(english) have a ton of availability for translations. The entirety of other arabic works can translate, and many other languages as well. Now it might not be a perfect translation but there is always notes and such to make up the gap. However, in most (if not all) of the translations, it is the literal translation.
    ------------------------

    In the end it is actually very simple: you are making up bullshit.

    Its your opinion trying to influence the words already in clear text. That isn't a bad "translation" that is just you not agreeing with the reality of it.
    If you would read an islamic book, you would notice how in some paragraphs it says that one islamic school agreed to the meaning whilst an other didn't. Even the prophet said that you have to interpretate it different ways to get the true meaning.
    Just imaginate a hardcore muslim making a translation from a bible to arabic. Do you really think he would keep it clean and shet?
    Exactly


    They would most likely manipulate it to fit with their story. If I say the following:
    And in combat, when you are threatened, kill your enemy
    And they show the people only a part of it;
    kill your enemy
    Then this could be taken as a true quote, but it would be manipulated.
    Once again, if you had been a muslim since birth you would know what I'm trying to say
    but you would eventually realize that islam is a big pile of bullcrap either way and end up discussing that on mpgh, hehe.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (06-12-2013)

  3. #32
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked


    Islam does not make muslims not peaceful , but Muslims make Islam not peaceful.

  4. #33
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post


    Islam does not make muslims not peaceful , but Muslims make Islam not peaceful.
    No videos please .. only typed explanation ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  5. #34
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    No videos please .. only typed explanation ..
    Okay , sorry!

    Look , If I'm christian or w/e , and I said something not peaceful does this explains that Christianity is not peaceful ?
    Why USA usually talking about Mid East only? ofc because of Israel , Why USA doesn't talk about Somalia?Ofc because there's nothing good to Israel in or USA in this.

    Why USA occupied Iraq ? because of excuses about Saddam and the reality was they came for oil after they killed saddam.

    Why USA planned for 11 September Attack? Because of making the Islamic / Arabic World terrorist a whole plane cannot destroy and crash a whole tower and many explosions were heard by the near workers and the CIA was planning for it.

    Why USA didn't open Syria ? No much oil.

    Why USA still talking about Egypt ? Want to finish Egypt.

    Why USA is the most country talking about Mid East only and brainwashing ppl in their media to make arab terrorists ? because they want Israel only!

    Why the media brain washed them? because Jews are controlling the media.

    Why they talk much about freedom while they don't have a freedom ? to make their ppl proud of them (still brain-washed)....

  6. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    If you would read an islamic book, you would notice how in some paragraphs it says that one islamic school agreed to the meaning whilst an other didn't. Even the prophet said that you have to interpretate it different ways to get the true meaning.
    Just imaginate a hardcore muslim making a translation from a bible to arabic. Do you really think he would keep it clean and shet?
    Exactly


    They would most likely manipulate it to fit with their story. If I say the following:

    And they show the people only a part of it;

    Then this could be taken as a true quote, but it would be manipulated.
    Once again, if you had been a muslim since birth you would know what I'm trying to say
    but you would eventually realize that islam is a big pile of bullcrap either way and end up discussing that on mpgh, hehe.

    What you are talking about is sensationalism and misquoting.

    :/

    Translations do not get in the way of this. You can read in context and in the end it comes down to the exact same scenario every time.


    ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Okay , sorry!

    Look , If I'm christian or w/e , and I said something not peaceful does this explains that Christianity is not peaceful ?
    Why USA usually talking about Mid East only? ofc because of Israel , Why USA doesn't talk about Somalia?Ofc because there's nothing good to Israel in or USA in this.

    Why USA occupied Iraq ? because of excuses about Saddam and the reality was they came for oil after they killed saddam.

    Why USA planned for 11 September Attack? Because of making the Islamic / Arabic World terrorist a whole plane cannot destroy and crash a whole tower and many explosions were heard by the near workers and the CIA was planning for it.

    Why USA didn't open Syria ? No much oil.

    Why USA still talking about Egypt ? Want to finish Egypt.

    Why USA is the most country talking about Mid East only and brainwashing ppl in their media to make arab terrorists ? because they want Israel only!

    Why the media brain washed them? because Jews are controlling the media.

    Why they talk much about freedom while they don't have a freedom ? to make their ppl proud of them (still brain-washed)....


    Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the topic.

    :/ Stupid conspiracy theorist.


  7. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    Just imaginate a hardcore muslim making a translation from a bible to arabic. Do you really think he would keep it clean and shet?
    Exactly
    Are you serious? The Quran ripped more shit off from the Bible than I can count.
    They obviously knew the language in the Bible being Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic.
    They clearly read it since multiple Biblical references were made in the Quran.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-12-2013 at 10:51 PM.

  8. #37
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Any religion is a fucking cancer to society.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  9. #38
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post


    Islam does not make muslims not peaceful , but Muslims make Islam not peaceful.
    Literally by your own philosophy, that man was peaceful because he was a benevolent person, and not because he followed Islam. Quite a nice contradiction you've got there.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  10. #39
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,066
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    What you are talking about is sensationalism and misquoting.

    :/

    Translations do not get in the way of this. You can read in context and in the end it comes down to the exact same scenario every time.


    ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------





    Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the topic.

    :/ Stupid conspiracy theorist.
    Thats exactly what I am trying to say. I have left islam just for that reason. They have no way to make things up but to make you interpretate things differently


    ---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Are you serious? The Quran ripped more shit off from the Bible than I can count.
    They obviously knew the language in the Bible being Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic.
    They clearly read it since multiple Biblical references were made in the Quran.
    That is once again a reason why I left the islam.

    I don't know how many times I should say this, but the islamic book isn't even a primary source. It is written by people who have heard it from people who have learned it. rediculous
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  11. #40
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the topic.

    :/ Stupid conspiracy theorist.
    Man , The topic named "good things about Islam" and I said something good about Islam they only wanna destroy it...

  12. #41
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Man , The topic named "good things about Islam" and I said something good about Islam they only wanna destroy it...
    By good things about Islam I meant stuffs like ..Their respect for each other as brothers.. etc

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  13. #42
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I lol'ed.. especially at the religion part.

    Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (I'm pretty sexy, don't look like a monkey btw..hmmm someone is full of shit eh?)

    Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.

    Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

    Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

    Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.
    1. Read the whole part from verse 60 to 66 to get the picture @ quran.com/2/60-66

    2. I don't know how to find the Hadith in Arabic so i explain it.

    3. "And those who believe will say, "Are these the ones who swore by Allah their strongest oaths that indeed they were with you?" Their deeds have become worthless, and they have become losers." 5:53

    4. "Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?" 5:59

    5. "You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization." 4:91

    copy the whole verses or gtfo please.[COLOR="Silver"]

    ---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    Maybe i was wrong with the religion part ... but there is an aya says : No difference between arab or foreign something like that...
    Also I just opened the Qura''an and looked to some Ayyat of what you posted, it's not the same meaning...
    ikr?!! thats why probably people think islam is evil, cuz they miss understood
    Last edited by RedSpot; 06-13-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Symmetrical (06-13-2013)

  15. #43
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,066
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Are you serious? The Quran ripped more shit off from the Bible than I can count.
    They obviously knew the language in the Bible being Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic.
    They clearly read it since multiple Biblical references were made in the Quran.
    Why are you twisting my words?

    I ment to say that if a strict religious muslim would have to translate a bible to his fellow muslims, would he truely make the bible look good?

    No. Exactly. Stop ignoring the truth and start copieng the whole verses already, the guy above me proved my point.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-14-2013)

  17. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Why are you twisting my words?

    I ment to say that if a strict religious muslim would have to translate a bible to his fellow muslims, would he truely make the bible look good?

    No. Exactly. Stop ignoring the truth and start copieng the whole verses already, the guy above me proved my point.
    With the verses I used there is no need to copy the whole verse,
    read it and ask me if the message changes, it was simply done so I didn't have a TL;DR post.
    Besides, Redspot is a moron.

  18. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Man , The topic named "good things about Islam" and I said something good about Islam they only wanna destroy it...
    Uh.......you went off-topic towards more anti-america bullshit.
    ---------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    By good things about Islam I meant stuffs like ..Their respect for each other as brothers.. etc
    While I am all for that, in Islam's case it has shown to not be a good thing.

    So many muslims support so many bad leaders, terrorist, and just blatantly evil people, because they are muslim.
    ---------

    And while brotherhood might be great, it only causes pain to the non-muslims when its too strong. Which in turn hurts the muslims, its a vicious circle.


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good things about VIP?
    By matt0 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. whats ur favorite thing about america
    By taker65432 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Is killing retards a good thing.
    By gunslinger55 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 09:01 AM
  4. The thing about teamspeak hacks
    By dakhguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 04:12 PM
  5. Best thing about WinXP?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 11:36 PM