Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh.......you went off-topic towards more anti-america bullshit.
    ---------------------------------



    While I am all for that, in Islam's case it has shown to not be a good thing.

    So many muslims support so many bad leaders, terrorist, and just blatantly evil people, because they are muslim.
    ---------

    And while brotherhood might be great, it only causes pain to the non-muslims when its too strong. Which in turn hurts the muslims, its a vicious circle.
    Islam Brotherhood and unity is hard to see these days, because our leaders who made us shatter just to make people like you satisfy and settle with it.

    But today I felt this unity, when they declared Jihad in Syria to support our brothers there, after more than two years of bloodshed and destruction.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #47
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Islam Brotherhood and unity is hard to see these days, because our leaders who made us shatter just to make people like you satisfy and settle with it.

    But today I felt this unity, when they declared Jihad in Syria to support our brothers there, after more than two years of bloodshed and destruction.
    ​I can't believe you're actually making excuses for your terrible leaders. We have nothing to do with how they govern, nor did they "shatter you" to satisfy us. Once again, Muslims blaming everyone but themselves.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #48
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I can't believe you're actually making excuses for your terrible leaders. We have nothing to do with how they govern, nor did they "shatter you" to satisfy us. Once again, Muslims blaming everyone but themselves.
    Have you seen the muslim leaders?
    They suck shit. They don't even care about the islam.
    This is one of the reasons why islam makes such a bad profile in the other regions. Just so dam rediculous



    and then all the normal muslims have to suck it up because most of these dumbasses don't know how to control their minds.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-14-2013)

  5. #49
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Literally by your own philosophy, that man was peaceful because he was a benevolent person, and not because he followed Islam. Quite a nice contradiction you've got there.
    But If we said the same about the men who are not peaceful and in Islam? and he told him he want to be a muslim like him and he told him how so It was because he followed Islam.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #50
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    But If we said the same about the men who are not peaceful and in Islam? and he told him he want to be a muslim like him and he told him how so It was because he followed Islam.
    Original quote from the guy who posted the video:
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    Islam does not make muslims not peaceful , but Muslims make Islam not peaceful.
    So you're saying that every peaceful Muslim is peaceful because of Islam, and not because they're a nice person, but Islam isn't to blame for Muslims not being peaceful.
    Double-standards of incredible proportions.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-14-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  7. #51
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    [COLOR="Green"]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    1. Read the whole part from verse 60 to 66 to get the picture @ quran.com/2/60-66

    2. I don't know how to find the Hadith in Arabic so i explain it.

    3. "And those who believe will say, "Are these the ones who swore by Allah their strongest oaths that indeed they were with you?" Their deeds have become worthless, and they have become losers." 5:53

    4. "Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?" 5:59

    5. "You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization." 4:91

    copy the whole verses or gtfo please.

    ---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------



    ikr?!! thats why probably people think islam is evil, cuz they miss understood


    Exactly , they don't get it , Qur'an isn't a learning English language book , It is a something which everything in it complete each other , that's why they called it Surah ..


    ---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh.......you went off-topic towards more anti-america bullshit.
    ---------------------------------



    While I am all for that, in Islam's case it has shown to not be a good thing.

    So many muslims support so many bad leaders, terrorist, and just blatantly evil people, because they are muslim.
    ---------

    And while brotherhood might be great, it only causes pain to the non-muslims when its too strong. Which in turn hurts the muslims, its a vicious circle.
    What If we're supporting peaceful people trying to remove the evil and the hatred on you and saying bla bla bla about Israel is good bla bla bla 11 September is a terror attack bla bla bla US defends against terror bla bla bla and boooom ... Islam is evil.
    Last edited by Frought; 06-14-2013 at 04:50 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #52
    AlphaXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Here is my synopsis on the human element:

    Since mankind ever graced earth with its presence, a primal need to display ones emotion has overcome our very essence. Though this sense of "emotion" has led to many positive things (fear in ourselves that leads us to overcome evil or joy that leads to the enrichment of a persons life) it also can cause unwanted violence. Religion, is merely a vessel to which we base our very existence on, and because our existence is controlled by "emotions", religion can be both good or bad.

    In Short, religions such as Christianity, Buddhism, Jainism, Hinduism, and even the religion of Islam seek to bring enlightenment to the soul through acts of good. Most Christians are taught to spread the gospel of Christ because "HE" sought to rid the world of sin. It is no different with the religion of Islam. The only problem here, (the only problem there has ever been with these things), is THE HUMAN ELEMENT

    Because humans were not created divine, but based off of their primal needs, it is only natural for us to try and live selfishly. Only for ourselves, whereas most religion teaches us to try and live for God, and others around us. With this "human" flaw pointed out, many extremist's have twisted the teachings set forth by their own religion, and are now nothing more than a reflection of their own selfish desires. The desire for power and control. The desire to feel as if religion itself is guiding your ever move, and giving you some sense of divine purpose. This is what has led to Islam becoming "tainted" in the eyes of the world, simply because people will always try and taint it with their OWN sinful lives.

    Now I am not an extremist, but I do believe there are extremist's who will go to any length in order to support their own version of Islam. This version, now the teachings of what sometimes leads to terrorism, is nothing more than an abomination. I can not imagine a greater mutilation to religion than to twist it in a way that tries to fulfill someones own violent nature.

    So what is the solution short term? We must continue to take the good with the bad. Honor those who practice Islam in the peaceful way its meant to be, and seek to bring justice to those who use it as a shield to cause destruction upon innocent lives.

    Long term solution: Learn to control our emotions ( our fear and hatred, along with our selfish desires). Because our actions are almost always based on emotions, we need to find a point of serenity. If this point of serenity comes in the form of a religion then we must not let our own sins corrupt it. Think of religion as more than just a way of explaining our true origins, but also a means to live peacefully. Follow the path set forth by religious teachings, but never be too naive to think that it can still be used as an instrument of evil.


    Disregard for human life and even human well being (freedom and happiness) is the deluded form of Islam. Teach this form to enough people and it becomes the law of the land. Anyways, it would seem i went on a rant, though i hope this clears things up regaurding the topic under discussion. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a good or bad religion, but rather what good or bad people make of it.

  9. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Islam Brotherhood and unity is hard to see these days, because our leaders who made us shatter just to make people like you satisfy and settle with it.

    But today I felt this unity, when they declared Jihad in Syria to support our brothers there, after more than two years of bloodshed and destruction.
    :/

    Do you just blame everyone for your problems? Kind of a lame excuse you got there.

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post


    Exactly , they don't get it , Qur'an isn't a learning English language book , It is a something which everything in it complete each other , that's why they called it Surah ..


    ---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------


    What If we're supporting peaceful people trying to remove the evil and the hatred on you and saying bla bla bla about Israel is good bla bla bla 11 September is a terror attack bla bla bla US defends against terror bla bla bla and boooom ... Islam is evil.
    :/

    No proof or relevance. Your argument is invalid. Thanks for wasting our time.


  10. #54
    AlphaXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    Do you just blame everyone for your problems? Kind of a lame excuse you got there.



    :/

    No proof or relevance. Your argument is invalid. Thanks for wasting our time.
    Ignorance is bliss, as they say. Let him look at the world in whatever paralytic mentality he wants. It serves no good to berate him,
    no more than it serves any good to scold a cripple for not being able to walk. He cant help it ^^

  11. #55
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

    Do you just blame everyone for your problems? Kind of a lame excuse you got there.
    No, lets give an example okay? Syria people have been getting murdered for more than 2 years so far, and no one of the Arab / Muslim leaders sent troops to help them, but 2 Days ago when the Muslim "Leaders" not the political leaders decided to declare Jihad in Syria, now everyone is preparing and packing up to head there.

    Lets admit it, arab leaders only do what America ask them to do, and mentioning America... the day those leaders declared Jihad in Syria, America on the other side said YEAH, Al Assad used chemical weapons >,<
    Bitch please! are you worried more about the chemical weapons or about Islam?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. #56
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    No, lets give an example okay? Syria people have been getting murdered for more than 2 years so far, and no one of the Arab / Muslim leaders sent troops to help them, but 2 Days ago when the Muslim "Leaders" not the political leaders decided to declare Jihad in Syria, now everyone is preparing and packing up to head there.

    Lets admit it, arab leaders only do what America ask them to do, and mentioning America... the day those leaders declared Jihad in Syria, America on the other side said YEAH, Al Assad used chemical weapons >,<
    Bitch please! are you worried more about the chemical weapons or about Islam?
    I don't think you understand what the use of chemical weapons means.

  13. #57
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I don't think you understand what the use of chemical weapons means.
    So Bashar can kill 200k people without using chemical, and that will be okay with USA... but when he kill "few hundreds" with chemical weapons thats not alright.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #58
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So Bashar can kill 200k people without using chemical, and that will be okay with USA... but when he kill "few hundreds" with chemical weapons thats not alright.
    Yes, it's universal escalation.

  15. #59
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yes, it's universal escalation.
    What ever, but why he decided to support the rebels with weapons right after declaring Jihad?
    I feel like hes saying : alright calm down, we will send you guns, but just stay asleep.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  16. #60
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Original quote from the guy who posted the video:

    So you're saying that every peaceful Muslim is peaceful because of Islam, and not because they're a nice person, but Islam isn't to blame for Muslims not being peaceful.
    Double-standards of incredible proportions.
    There's some people peaceful even without Islam because they're peaceful and There's some people are not peaceful but Islam makes them peaceful.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good things about VIP?
    By matt0 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. whats ur favorite thing about america
    By taker65432 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Is killing retards a good thing.
    By gunslinger55 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 09:01 AM
  4. The thing about teamspeak hacks
    By dakhguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 04:12 PM
  5. Best thing about WinXP?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 11:36 PM