Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485

    Things you dislike about Islam ..?

    So what do you hate about Islam .. ?
    Please explain why you hate what it is you hate ..

    Keep this thread mature please ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  2. #2
    Asernx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LA, California
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    They always target neighboring countries religion as a result to the violence to them.

  3. #3
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Murder. Rape. Extremism on a mass scale. Hatred. Brainwashing. Pedophilia. All in the name of one religion. I also hate how people continue to say "It's only a small portion of Muslims", meanwhile it's been shown time and time again that this is not true. On top of this, I'm sick of the whole "Well they aren't true Muslims" crap, because they say the same things about those who don't practice what they do. Oh, and let's not forget how the ones trying to say they aren't true Muslims never say so on any international or national news outlet, of which the Islamic leaders in each geographical location could easily do, instead they tend to defend these actions rather than denounce it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Paralyze (07-08-2013)

  5. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    "Well they aren't true Muslims"
    ​Yup. No True Scotsman out the wazoo.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #5
    sidhant9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    566
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Confused
    One fucking chased me down the pond... Fucking bitch

  7. #6
    Threadstarter
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by sidhant9 View Post
    One fucking chased me down the pond... Fucking bitch
    and you hate them just because they chased you down the pond ..?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  8. #7
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Pretty simple:

    From my experience, most muslims are not willing to look further then what they are appointed. I hate those kind of people so bad
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Pretty much sin and ignorance all combined into one religion.


  10. #9
    LORD_TAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    palestine
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Murder. Rape. Extremism on a mass scale. Hatred. Brainwashing. Pedophilia. All in the name of one religion. I also hate how people continue to say "It's only a small portion of Muslims", meanwhile it's been shown time and time again that this is not true. On top of this, I'm sick of the whole "Well they aren't true Muslims" crap, because they say the same things about those who don't practice what they do. Oh, and let's not forget how the ones trying to say they aren't true Muslims never say so on any international or national news outlet, of which the Islamic leaders in each geographical location could easily do, instead they tend to defend these actions rather than denounce it.
    when you say murder , you know why, there are reasons to kill someone in islam ?? 1- to defend your country(islamic nation) 2-someone who raped a women must be killed 3- someone kill civilian for no reason (reason : self defence) 4-when he is married and slept with other women(he can not tell anyone and pray god to forgive him and avoid being kill , now if there are 4 witness saw him doing that he must die )

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LORD_TAJ For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-26-2013),Malakian1 (06-26-2013)

  12. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_TAJ View Post
    when you say murder , you know why, there are reasons to kill someone in islam ?? 1- to defend your country(islamic nation) 2-someone who raped a women must be killed 3- someone kill civilian for no reason (reason : self defence) 4-when he is married and slept with other women(he can not tell anyone and pray god to forgive him and avoid being kill , now if there are 4 witness saw him doing that he must die )
    1. Randomly attacking people is not defending your country.
    2. This is not the stone age, there are justice systems in place.
    3. Self defense is acceptable in most of the world, not just Islam.
    4. Once again, this is not the stone age. Religion is not to dictate what laws are in place.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  13. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_TAJ View Post
    when you say murder , you know why, there are reasons to kill someone in islam ?? 1- to defend your country(islamic nation) 2-someone who raped a women must be killed 3- someone kill civilian for no reason (reason : self defence) 4-when he is married and slept with other women(he can not tell anyone and pray god to forgive him and avoid being kill , now if there are 4 witness saw him doing that he must die )
    Islam has never practiced those, ever.


  14. #12
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,291
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    That they say they are the religion of "Peace"
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  15. #13
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    What the hell , even the thread is useless since it is about Islam not about Muslims.

    and btw @Lehsyrus don't talk about Islam since your dumb US plans to remove Islam and make are Muslims terrorists .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #14
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why do I hate Islam?

    Because every muslim on a forum, once their religion is criticised will come up with piss-poor excuses or "explanations", and then go on to insult something about you, even if it doesn't have anything to do with the argument.

    But the muslims have no problem insulting other people instead of having a civilized argument.

  17. #15
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    What the hell , even the thread is useless since it is about Islam not about Muslims.

    and btw @Lehsyrus don't talk about Islam since your dumb US plans to remove Islam and make are Muslims terrorists .
    First of all, my post was three weeks old. Only an unintelligent fool attempts to continue to with an argument with someone that has not been involve in said argument for three weeks.

    Second of all, Islam is fucking retarded. Allah is a little bitch. Muhammad is a faggot who loves taking it in the butt by pigs. What are you going to do about it bitch? That's right, nothing but whine and bitch and cry like the little bitch you are. As I said before, I hadn't responded in three weeks and would have preferred not to of been mentioned here, but since you insisted I will not hold back any ill-feeling I hold for your feeble and ignorant mind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you know about Islam ?
    By mr.hesham. in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. [Preview] More things you didn't know about the MSN group.
    By Paladin in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:13 AM
  3. well, [MPGH]AVGN, just 1 thing to say about you
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 10:28 PM
  4. Things you never noticed about pokemon
    By arunforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:07 AM
  5. 101 things you dont know about CA
    By Bounce41 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:50 AM