Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Anyone else agnostic? (Plus a question for Christians)

I'm agnostic simply because I need actual proof of a God or whatever, not a response like "HE IS IN MY HEART AND SOUL I PROVED MY POINT BY GIVING OFF NO PHYSICAL PROOF WHATSOEVER, BYE."

Also, I want to ask: Correct me if im wrong, but Christians say that if you do any sort of sin, you go to hell no matter what. Since literally everybody has at least done or thought one horrible thing, we might as well all be going to hell, right? Not everyone is a freaking saint.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    but Christians say that if you do any sort of sin, you go to hell no matter what
    Donno about Christians but that's logically impossible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgodlolha View Post
    I'm agnostic simply because I need actual proof of a God or whatever, not a response like "HE IS IN MY HEART AND SOUL I PROVED MY POINT BY GIVING OFF NO PHYSICAL PROOF WHATSOEVER, BYE."

Also, I want to ask: Correct me if im wrong, but Christians say that if you do any sort of sin, you go to hell no matter what. Since literally everybody has at least done or thought one horrible thing, we might as well all be going to hell, right? Not everyone is a freaking saint.
    Well.
    1. You believe a LOT of things without actual proof of them. Its just kind of a "given" for religion that god exist, so they don't really need to rely on "physical proof".
    -Yeah i know, almighty creator and not one lick of proof, sounds stupid.
    -But you don't need to actually see the scientific proof for almost everything in your daily life to accept it.

2. Christians believe in forgiveness, if you sin, ask forgiveness(sincerely) then you are free of your sins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgodlolha View Post

You're not agnostic because you need actual proof. You're agnostic if your stance on a religion is that not only do you believe that you do not have enough knowledge to form an opinion one way or the other, but you also believe that such knowledge would be near unobtainable. Agnosticism in a general sense does not deal in truths or absolutes. It is literally based upon absence of knowledge.

Wanting proof that God exists before you believe in him doesn't make you agnostic. It just means you're an atheist. If you wanted to be agnostic you would need to say that you do not have enough evidence to be sure if there is or isn't a God but you choose to believe that there isn't.

Hope that clarifies it for you a bit. It's irksome to see atheists tagging themselves as agnostic just to avoid being outright atheists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you do a sin and you pray to God and you're truly sorry, Catholicism has something called forgiveness.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

Twitter: @byFadi

YouTube: OVO MobZai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well Im an agnostic, evolution theory doesn't really suffice to explain some doubts, neither do "God existence" theory.. So, I'm waiting on a better theory.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk