Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    There must be one god , if there was 3 or what shit you're saying , then why the kings are fighting for their land ? 2/3/w/e kings fight and hate each other because they want to be the only king in their land , how about the god of everything ?
    Christians do believe in one God, it's just most Muslims are too idiotic to understand the concept of the Trinity.

    It's as simple as ourselves.

    You are part of your father, you have his genes. You are of him correct?

    It's the same damn thing with Christians.. Christ is OF God.
    The only thing that sets him apart from regular humans like you and I is that unlike our fathers, his was a deity.
    Hence why it was believed that he performed miracles. Which I like to add that Muslims believe in the immaculate conception of Christ,
    That Christ DID in fact perform miracles, and that he was one of the greatest prophets to ever walk.

    You should actually educate yourself more if you are truly devout with your beliefs,
    opposed to listening to rhetoric provided by intolerant morons that slander other systems of belief because it somehow conflicts with their own.

  2. #32
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    There must be one god , if there was 3 or what shit you're saying , then why the kings are fighting for their land ? 2/3/w/e kings fight and hate each other because they want to be the only king in their land , how about the god of everything ?
    No, they are 3 parts of a whole.

  3. #33
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    So he created himself in flesh to crucify himself .. ?
    Why would anyone do that .. ??
    Because he loves us? thats like what the whole basis of Christianity is about


    ---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    There must be one god , if there was 3 or what shit you're saying , then why the kings are fighting for their land ? 2/3/w/e kings fight and hate each other because they want to be the only king in their land , how about the god of everything ?
    Nigga its God with 3 personalities, and since God is perfect, no fighting.
    God isnt a human


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #34
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post

    Because he loves us? thats like what the whole basis of Christianity is about


    ---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------



    Nigga its God with 3 personalities, and since God is perfect, no fighting.
    God isnt a human
    Then why the son of god is a human ?

  5. #35
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    Because he loves us? thats like what the whole basis of Christianity is about
    So to show his love he had to make himself in the flesh of a mortal ..?
    and he could've just made the bad people good ..
    and make everyone kind to each other

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  6. #36
    OwNAppLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states of niggers
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    If there's a god then people should be able to see him, if there was a prophets then they should stay alive not dead.

  7. #37
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    Because he loves us? thats like what the whole basis of Christianity is about
    Then he died and there is no god ...

    ---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by OwNAppLe View Post
    If there's a god then people should be able to see him, if there was a prophets then they should stay alive not dead.
    The case of prophets , Hell no , prophets are human , think why Allah sent to us a humans like us said that there is only one god ? do you know why?

    The case of God about seeing him , etc... so every 1 will be worshiping the god without believing .

    ---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    So to show his love he had to make himself in the flesh of a mortal ..?
    and he could've just made the bad people good ..
    and make everyone kind to each other
    Hey , their god is just as an idiot with 3 souls and inside him there is 3 gods , one for eating and one for drinking and one for dying.

  8. #38
    OwNAppLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states of niggers
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    Then he died and there is no god ...

    ---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------


    The case of prophets , Hell no , prophets are human , think why Allah sent to us a humans like us said that there is only one god ? do you know why?

    The case of God about seeing him , etc... so every 1 will be worshiping the god without believing .

    ---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------


    Hey , their god is just as an idiot with 3 souls and inside him there is 3 gods , one for eating and one for drinking and one for dying.
    Why would 'god' make 3 people 3 prophets when you're saying Islam is the real and all prophets including Jesus will be Muslim in the end ?

  9. #39
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why so many religious thread?

  10. #40
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by OwNAppLe View Post
    Why would 'god' make 3 people 3 prophets when you're saying Islam is the real and all prophets including Jesus will be Muslim in the end ?
    There aren't 3 prophets only ..... 100+++ , so what is your point ?

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    Why so many religious thread?
    And why so many porn thread?

  11. #41
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    There aren't 3 prophets only ..... 100+++ , so what is your point ?

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------


    And why so many porn thread?
    His point is Pluto stfu you aint even a planet anymore


    ---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    So to show his love he had to make himself in the flesh of a mortal ..?
    and he could've just made the bad people good ..
    and make everyone kind to each other
    He came to die for our sins?
    Damn symmy u clueless


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #42
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    His point is Pluto stfu you aint even a planet anymore


    ---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------



    He came to die for our sins?
    Damn symmy u clueless
    They lose they hate.

  13. #43
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    They lose they hate.
    You too dumb to be taught


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #44
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    He came to die for our sins?
    "Hey y'all ..
    I'm gonna die for your sins ..
    "

    I don't get why he would do that ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  15. #45
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    "Hey y'all ..
    I'm gonna die for your sins ..
    "

    I don't get why he would do that ..
    Back to love nigga


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to Crossmod and bypass in the same mod.
    By BurnRed¤ in forum Combat Arms Mod Tutorials
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. WTS Level 70 Lann, 62 Karok and 44 evie on same account for a level 70 evie.
    By nathanmix in forum Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:50 PM
  3. Coordinates and cares in the same mod
    By mathieutje12 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:56 AM
  4. Possible to play AlterIWnet and normal at the same pc ?
    By Stroop2000 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:42 AM
  5. jews and muslims
    By dakhguy in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:42 PM