Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked

    Smile Historical proofs of Muhammad married Aisha when she was 18

    First of all , I couldn't say what I need in English because I'm not a teacher , LOL . There maybe a language mistakes but I think you will get it easily.
    Second thing , the hadith can be wrong and can be right (Sahih or Khtaa) , anyways...

    The mission of the prophet started 13 years in Mecca and then 10 years in Medina and the mission of the prophet started exactly 1403 years ago which means in 610 , the prophet died in 633 , the immigration of the prophet to medina was in 623 which means after 13 years of the mission in Mecca , as It was mentioned in the wikipedia english page of Aisha she married the prophet before 3 years of the immigration which means in 620 which means 10 years after the revelation of Gabrel , Aish in 620 according to the Aisha wiki in English , she was 6 years old in 620 when she married Muhammad , after 3 years he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old which is in the end of 623 and this means she was born in 614 which means of the fourth year of the revelation of Gabrel to Muhammad and this is very wrong and a big mistake .

    Now after saying all this , when we're trying to compare Aisha and her sister (Asmaa) , Asmma was 10 years old than Aisha , Assma was born before 27 years of the immigration to Medina (the immigration to Media was in 623) , which means that when the mission of the prophet started in Mecca in 610 she was 14 years old ( 623 - 610 = 13 , 27 - 13 = 14 ) , as I mentioned Asmaa was 10 years older than Aisha which means 14 - 10 = 4 then Aisha was 4 years old when the mission of the prophet started which means she was born before 4 years of the prophet's mission and this means she was born in 606 and she was married to the prophet in 620 which means 620 - 606 = 14 years old , this means she married the prophet when she was 14 and they didn't have sex yet , and as it was mentioned Muhammad consummated his marriage after 3 years and some months of the marriage which means 14 + 3 years and some months = 18 years old means he consummated his marriage in 624 ..

    If there is any mistake tell me please because I know there is some English mistakes.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Are you making this because you already fucked up your other thread by posting a Islamic source stating she was 9 years old?


    Get owned:
    Aisha's Age of Consummation - WikiIslam



    Edit: Cry some more

    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Refutation...nst_Aishas_Age
    Last edited by Empire; 09-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.


  3. #3
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Are you making this because you already fucked up your other thread by posting a Islamic source stating she was 9 years old?


    Get owned:
    Aisha's Age of Consummation - WikiIslam



    Edit: Cry some more

    Refutation of Modern Muslim Apologetics Against Aisha's Age - WikiIslam
    I'm not saying get owned or something like some shits , I'm proving it with history which you call me I don't know anything about , get your facts straight and try to disapprove it not reading it because before I did anything I already read it , they didn't say any thing except some bullshit arguments that does not "prove" anything , a hadith ? You mean the writers themselves can be wrong even If It was Sahih and It was even told in a hadith that all the humans - son of adam can make and they already made a mistakes .. What did the shit prove ? nothing , WHAT DID I PROVE ? PROVE HER AGE FROM YOUR WRITTEN HISTORY.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  4. #4
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Also WikiIslam is not an actual believable source , I'm talking about a "history" , you're talking about a "shit".
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Really, go ahead and link your source then for all this "history" you so claim to prove your point.

    *sits back*

    This ought to be good.
    --------------

    Also just to clarify: The wiki-Islam, the refutation part, actually has all your argument countered. But yeah, go ahead I'll humor you.
    --------


    + Wiki Islam is document for all the sources, which are Islamic quran and hadith. Get. fucking. owned.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-03-2013 at 11:48 PM.


  6. #6
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Really, go ahead and link your source then for all this "history" you so claim to prove your point.

    *sits back*

    This ought to be good.
    --------------

    Also just to clarify: The wiki-Islam, the refutation part, actually has all your argument countered. But yeah, go ahead I'll humor you.
    --------


    + Wiki Islam is document for all the sources, which are Islamic quran and hadith. Get. fucking. owned.
    LOL , Wiki-Islam never proved anything about "Qur'an" , which means it is wrong , even If they mentioned hadith the hadith can be wrong and can be right , I posted the history here from no sources but from seeing every personal fucking page in the history to really see that he married her when she was 6 , but It was wrong as fuck , see any wiki page and see any history book , you will see that all the historic years I mentioned is right and anything you want .. sad when you believe in history in Israel and in the same time you don't believe in history about a true story.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  7. #7
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Really, go ahead and link your source then for all this "history" you so claim to prove your point.

    *sits back*

    This ought to be good.
    --------------

    Also just to clarify: The wiki-Islam, the refutation part, actually has all your argument countered. But yeah, go ahead I'll humor you.
    --------


    + Wiki Islam is document for all the sources, which are Islamic quran and hadith. Get. fucking. owned.
    All. The. Fucking. History. I. Posted. Is. Correct. Look. UP. For. It. And. Try. To. Disapprove. What. I. Said.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.Refusal to provide proof
    2.Denying legitimacy of Hadith and personal testimony of Aisha.
    3.Refusal to believe Islamic scholars.

    Yup, I'm done here.


    /Thread.



  9. #9
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1.Refusal to provide proof
    2.Denying legitimacy of Hadith and personal testimony of Aisha.
    3.Refusal to believe Islamic scholars.

    Yup, I'm done here.


    /Thread.

    1-I didn't C&P like what you do and say something I did mathematical things to get her age , why the fuck don't you go look up in wikipedia about the history and you'll see that every thing I mentioned here was right.
    2-Hadith is written by human who can be wrong
    3-Scholars sometimes are shit.

    But let's get the facts right:
    1-You're denying the fact of the real history when I prove it with history "which you believe in".
    2-You told me look to history when Israel existed before , why didn't you tell me look to scholars / Qur'an ?
    3-You proved for me that you didn't even open a history book and at the end you tell me open a fking history book .. why don't you?

    Anyone here can tell me If I'm wrong , I proved to him with the history and with the scholar but he's denying for nothing , only hating.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Post your source or get out.

    (in other words where you got all these dates from)
    Last edited by Empire; 09-04-2013 at 11:06 AM.


  11. #11
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Post your source or get out.

    (in other words where you got all these dates from)
    Oh my fucking god so you don't know know any fuckshit in the dates and you're talking about history ? GG.
    What about you looking in the history for the dates after I fucking made my ass tired to get this?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  12. #12
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Didn't quite follow whatever was going on in here.
    But hey, OP. - Why and what would make your source more believable than the others provided?

  13. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Oh my fucking god so you don't know know any fuckshit in the dates and you're talking about history ? GG.
    What about you looking in the history for the dates after I fucking made my ass tired to get this?
    Are you fucking daft?
    ​What about "Post your sources" can you not get through your empty skull?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  14. #14
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Are you fucking daft?
    ​What about "Post your sources" can you not get through your empty skull?
    Do you have any idea how complicated his circulatory system is?

  15. #15
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    So all that hurts you the dates and telling me to open a history book , lemme show you(all the sources from wikipedia):




    Now please open a history book and read it or gtfo and stop speaking.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. did Muhammad marry a 9 years old girl ?
    By Coituz in forum Religion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 06:48 PM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:03 PM
  3. [WTS] SE | Proof ✔ | Cheap Prices ✔ | Apple ✔ | Deals when you've bought once ✔
    By MrJewelz in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:01 AM
  4. for liz when shes back
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:51 PM
  5. Some sigs i made when i was bored..
    By -ParallaX in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 10:17 PM