My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    if quran was like wikipedia i would fuckin change it every minute
    and call it The Holy Snackbar
    That's why It isn't fucking distorted.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    People hatin muslims they are just jelly they aint gettin 80 virgins

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why is this thread still on the top of General? He needed relevant information almost 7 hours ago. If this thread is going to continue this way, Id suggest it'd be moved to the debate fort.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    The Quran:
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

That's about 1/100th of the calls to violence in the Quran.
    You know the Quran is based on what Allah ordered the prophet Muhammad to do , right ?
    like the first sura , he ordered him to kill some certain people who try to attack Islam , And what "kill in the name of allah" actually means also to fight terrorist , it's just the meaning is gone when it's translated.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    allah is a USA creation

(Im kidding please dont quote me )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Allah Ahkbar !!!

You get 72 virgins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Thanks for the info. I decided to go with that there are more Right Wing Conservative(24%) attacks in America than Extreme Muslims (6%).
    The most is Latino if you considered all the fucking gangs that are connected to the Mexican cartel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

You know the Quran is based on what Allah ordered the prophet Muhammad to do , right ?
    like the first sura , he ordered him to kill some certain people who try to attack Islam , And what "kill in the name of allah" actually means also to fight terrorist , it's just the meaning is gone when it's translated.
    Exactly , that's what I explained in the first quote I made.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Moved to Debate Fort since the discussion seems to be going well and KING already got what he needed.

Mind the flaming
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Thanks for the info. I decided to go with that there are more Right Wing Conservative(24%) attacks in America than Extreme Muslims (6%).
    The most is Latino if you considered all the fucking gangs that are connected to the Mexican cartel.
    King you are........misguided.

The problem with your statistics is you are going by quantity.

Not "quality"
    -----------------------------------

While this may help you out in school, and perhaps fool some sheep, anyone with half a brain to ask "how many died" or "what was the damage" will poke a giant hole in your argument.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...ate-islam.html

I actually had this entirely done before, just incase another person wasn't thorough enough to research the statistics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

-Sorry i just like this guys narration.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

King you are........misguided.

The problem with your statistics is you are going by quantity.

Not "quality"
    -----------------------------------

While this may help you out in school, and perhaps fool some sheep, anyone with half a brain to ask "how many died" or "what was the damage" will poke a giant hole in your argument.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...ate-islam.html

I actually had this entirely done before, just incase another person wasn't thorough enough to research the statistics.

-Sorry i just like this guys narration.
    Now, Im not misguided. I did tell the professor it was by quality. I printed out an article and within the article it had the amount of attacks, not the amount of damage or deaths that became of the attack.

The professor agreed as she was all knowing.

Know they would not poke a giant hole because I (the graph) presented itself righteously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Now, Im not misguided. I did tell the professor it was by quality. I printed out an article and within the article it had the amount of attacks, not the amount of damage or deaths that became of the attack.

The professor agreed as she was all knowing.

Know they would not poke a giant hole because I (the graph) presented itself righteously.
    No, its probably more likely that they just believed you either did the research or just accepted the statistics without question.

That is, if they believed you. Personally I don't think a teacher would be harsh enough to point out a flaw like this, but *shrugs* yah never know.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    People hatin muslims they are just jelly they aint gettin 80 virgins
    I could live without 80 male bronies.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    This makes no sense, the poor Latino sector of the US mostly consist of those on welfare or those who utilize free benefits, in which the liberals have support from as they back up this sector.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

This makes no sense, the poor Latino sector of the US mostly consist of those on welfare or those who utilize free benefits, in which the liberals have support from as they back up this sector.
    Really depends upon what they define as "terrorism".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast