Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,138
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    1-So you're denying the fact that a human can make a robot ?
    .. I think you are like: why the fuck should I care. But believe me ... that will affect in your life soon or later.
    Do you know what the word "Magical" means? Fucking read the post first.

  2. #17
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    I do not label my self as anything, I suppose I could be considered an creationist, or perhaps it's just Personal Philosophys

    1- How is it that one explosion made everything?

    How is it irrationalization of a topic can conclude solid 'evidence' or factual information for one person to actually 'believe' as factual.
    I don't personally at this moment have the collective knowledge to tell you humanities current status on factually making 'logic' or 'sense' of the 'start' of everything. However, it's also reasonable to assume there is no start.

    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys?

    What a repulsive question. That question, shows your ignorance of how life works. Monkeys, seem pretty fucking similar to us compared to other animals in terms of many aspects that I shouldn't unknowingly state because they may be false. But I understand the concept of life changing. I believe micro life can spawn life, creatures, and possible 'intelligent' (To our perspective) beings. This of course takes into consideration life adapts to where it is to sustain it's self to 'survive' so it can possibly grow to influence it's environment more so physically so to say.

    4- What is the religion you hate the most?

    I 'hate' no religion, but I dislike aspects of the sociological result of it

    5- What do you think of this statement
    " I would rather live my life thinking there is a god and then find out there isn't, than to live my life thinking there isn't one, then find out there is"


    This statement is invalid. If one believes in super natural forces acting upon reality then they will only live in an unsolvable illusion of what is and what is not. They will never understand or truly grasp the acknowledgement of 'everything'. God is not a figure or an image, god is what everything, god is beyond everything, god is less than nothing, the concept of god can change and will always change. But one thing that is for sure, God is no individual, god being used as "God is" is simply a misinterpretation of our society to religion and has became a widely accepted and understandable way of explaining "GOD" and the fact I have to resort to this is to my self disrespect towards what is the acknowledgement of our known reality. I cannot say anything conclusively but I believe our reality is finite, but that is not the case for "existence".


    Also, you do not know what atheism means just as many so called atheists do not.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 09-26-2013 at 05:01 PM.

  3. #18
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    There must be a start and an end .. you are created then starting life then dying ... the same as the something which is the "solar system" / "universe" , the solar system was created by a big explosion as what I've been seeing that in the science and the explosion is getting bigger and bigger until it get back to normal and the universe ends and this means there is an end for this live which was described in the Qur'an .. so which thing made everything?
    Then let me ask you one question:
    ​Who created God?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  4. #19
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeJr View Post

    Do you know what the word "Magical" means? Fucking read the post first.
    He isn't a "magical man".
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #20
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Then let me ask you one question:
    ​Who created God?
    No one. God exists and no one created him , he created diamonds , humans , animals and angels .
    An e.x: You live in a kingdom lonely and you can create anything as God , you created everything like this.
    You are just saying like : Who created the creator of the creatures? and it will come another one like this : Who created the creator of the creator of the creatures ? It won't end.

    Qur'an (112:1 - 4) : Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

    Narrated Abu Huraira that the prohpet said : "People still wonder even said that God created the creatures, who created God? If it is found something from that, let him say you believe in God" . (Not translated that right)

    The prohpet said : "Satan comes to one of you and he says : Who created such and such? until he says , who created your lord? If that was accomplished then seek refuge and it ends."
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    No one. God exists and no one created him , he created diamonds , humans , animals and angels .
    An e.x: You live in a kingdom lonely and you can create anything as God , you created everything like this.
    You are just saying like : Who created the creator of the creatures? and it will come another one like this : Who created the creator of the creator of the creatures ? It won't end.

    Qur'an (112:1 - 4) : Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

    Narrated Abu Huraira that the prohpet said : "People still wonder even said that God created the creatures, who created God? If it is found something from that, let him say you believe in God" . (Not translated that right)

    The prohpet said : "Satan comes to one of you and he says : Who created such and such? until he says , who created your lord? If that was accomplished then seek refuge and it ends."
    So if God can just exist without a single reason behind his being, why can't we?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  7. #22
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    This argument is getting interesting..
    not really, Aborted ( atheists ) is / are beating DopeDog ( Muslim )

  8. #23
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    So if God can just exist without a single reason behind his being, why can't we?
    Sorry but I didn't under stand what is your question .. maybe try to clear it .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #24
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Sorry but I didn't under stand what is your question .. maybe try to clear it .
    He's basically saying if he wasn't created then how are we created from a person who wasn't even created. I mean logically a person/animal/magical creature has to come from somewhere. If he was just there then logically we could of been here just like that. I hope that I'm alive when we find another planet that has living people on them and see what they say about your bullshit religion. You actually believe a book that was made by a random fucking person? You don't need to have something to believe in to live your life. And about your fucking sig can't you spell?

  10. #25
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Monster View Post
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything? If that was true then Missile/Nukes are a ''Peacefull thing'' and makes many explosions.
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys? Do any human looks like a fucking monkey to you? You fucking racist @Blake he called you a monkey/slave.
    3- What do you say about these videos? Do i care about some stupid arabs?
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?: Islam ''ALHUUUUUU GAYYYYBARRR''.
    5- What do you think of this statement? I dont fucking care about your opinoin, faggot.
    Honestly I could careless. Call me a monkey /slave. It's fine.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  11. #26
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    He's basically saying if he wasn't created then how are we created from a person who wasn't even created. I mean logically a person/animal/magical creature has to come from somewhere. If he was just there then logically we could of been here just like that. I hope that I'm alive when we find another planet that has living people on them and see what they say about your bullshit religion. You actually believe a book that was made by a random fucking person? You don't need to have something to believe in to live your life. And about your fucking sig can't you spell?
    Which random person ? Look , You can see in the history that Muhammad was called before he been a prophet "الصادق الامين" the atheists called him the truth speaker and the custodian . Wait , You won't find another planet that has some people because simply there wasn't any thing other than the diamonds , the humans , the angles and the animals that was mentioned in the Qur'an which means there is no other creatures and allah knows more so.
    I'm 100% sure that there is no planet that could make us live in .
    Let's get back about the first thing , once again God isn't a "magical person". And about being created by a God who isn't created isn't something that is amazing or whatever it is ... What I see in your "illogical" question that you are saying the same meaning as :
    The "babies" can be born without having "sex" or without a mother/father/whatever.
    Another tip : Allah created Adam and Eve from the human then the others are born.
    I wonder how a fucking random person can have a Qur'an / religion that have unknown and known miracles .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #27
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Which random person ? Look , You can see in the history that Muhammad was called before he been a prophet "الصادق الامين" the atheists called him the truth speaker and the custodian . Wait , You won't find another planet that has some people because simply there wasn't any thing other than the diamonds , the humans , the angles and the animals that was mentioned in the Qur'an which means there is no other creatures and allah knows more so.
    I'm 100% sure that there is no planet that could make us live in .
    Let's get back about the first thing , once again God isn't a "magical person". And about being created by a God who isn't created isn't something that is amazing or whatever it is ... What I see in your "illogical" question that you are saying the same meaning as :
    The "babies" can be born without having "sex" or without a mother/father/whatever.
    Another tip : Allah created Adam and Eve from the human then the others are born.
    I wonder how a fucking random person can have a Qur'an / religion that have unknown and known miracles .
    I see waht you did there with the video.

  13. #28
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    So if God can just exist without a single reason behind his being, why can't we?
    Well that answer is simple, not defending organized religion, but the probability of there being one single particle in the solar system that can somehow explode and create everything is basically zero. As I said, not defending organized religion, however if this magical particle can just "be there" to explode, then so can a higher being as both of the ideals stem from something being there that had always been there.

  14. #29
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    A man once said "The best way to make money is to start a religion"
    That mans name was L. Ron Hubbord





  15. #30
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Well that answer is simple, not defending organized religion, but the probability of there being one single particle in the solar system that can somehow explode and create everything is basically zero. As I said, not defending organized religion, however if this magical particle can just "be there" to explode, then so can a higher being as both of the ideals stem from something being there that had always been there.
    ​To clarify, I'm nowhere near being sold on the Big Bang Theory.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Question for atheists
    By Chuck v2 in forum Religion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  3. A Question to Atheists
    By bandicoot(1) in forum Religion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 05:20 PM
  4. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM