Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506

    A question to Atheists

    Hey, I have some questions to the Atheists here, just questions, no disrespect or anything
    Since you guys don't believe in other religions, that means you think all of them are fake
    here are some questions
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything?
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys?
    3- What do you say about these videos? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnPjCTF0y2k , Virgin Mary appears to +500,000 people in Egypt!! - YouTube , Virgin Mary Sightings in Egypt - Dec, 2009.flv - YouTube , Apparition of virgin. Mary,s lights over st.Mark Coptic church in asyout egypt y.2000.flv - YouTube , Appearance of the Virgin Mary in Warraq egypt 11/12/2009 - YouTube , [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSFDMcunpXQ[/video] , [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATDmLuDQYRM[/video]
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?
    5- What do you think of this statement
    " I would rather live my life thinking there is a god and then find out there isn't, than to live my life thinking there isn't one, then find out there is"
    Thank you for your time
    Last edited by HeroicXPharaoh; 09-23-2013 at 08:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything?
    Why the hell do you think we all believe that? How did some mystical sky man make everything?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys?
    We didn't. We share a common ancestor.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    3- What do you say about these videos? St-Mary appearing in Egypt on a Coptic Orthodoxe Church ? - YouTube , Virgin Mary appears to +500,000 people in Egypt!! - YouTube , Virgin Mary Sightings in Egypt - Dec, 2009.flv - YouTube , Apparition of virgin. Mary,s lights over st.Mark Coptic church in asyout egypt y.2000.flv - YouTube , Appearance of the Virgin Mary in Warraq egypt 11/12/2009 - YouTube ,
    Millions of people also claim that they were abducted by aliens. Mass hysteria proves nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?
    Islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    5- What do you think of this statement
    " I would rather live my life thinking there is a god and then find out there isn't, than to live my life thinking there isn't one, then find out there is"
    Should I spend my entire existence searching for Kryptonite, on the off-chance that Superman exists and wants to kill me?
    Pascal's Wager is an incredibly flawed theory.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #3
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,868
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Islam.
    any reason? or just for fun xD.

    btw im not muslim
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    any reason? or just for fun xD.

    btw im not muslim
    They account for the more acts of violence than all the World's religions combined.
    ​They also promote intolerance, hate, and sexism.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. #5
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,385
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    intolerance
    lol no bro it's a religion of peace



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #6
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    lol no bro it's a religion of peace
    ya lol allah ho akbar 9/11

  7. #7
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,459
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    the amount of ignorance and stupidity in these questions
    APES* get it right if your going to debate it

  8. #8
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sorry but your arguments is not something that can be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Why the hell do you think we all believe that? How did some mystical sky man make everything?
    How could nothing make everything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    They account for the more acts of violence than all the World's religions combined.
    ​They also promote intolerance, hate, and sexism.
    As I proved for the second time to you all the violent verses you said was wrong because you didn't post the full one.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Sorry but your arguments is not something that can be believed.


    How could nothing make everything?


    As I proved for the second time to you all the violent verses you said was wrong because you didn't post the full one.
    Nothing isn't the right term for it.

  10. #10
    Xanthochroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Is
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8828823]As I proved for the second time to you all the violent verses you said was wrong because you didn't post the full one.
    Did I quote religious verses?

  11. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,865
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,050
    1) I refuse to believe a magic man in the clouds made us.
    2) Might have not been monkeys, but we did indeed evolve from a common ancestor.
    3) Same thing @Aborted said.
    4) Christianity because almost every christian around me won't get out of my business and leave me alone about being an atheist. They always try to convert me.
    5) Religion is a waste of time, money, and resource. I refuse to waste 5-10% of my life acting upon it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  12. #12
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,138
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything?: How did some magical man make everything?
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys?: I don't believe that, It's total bullshit.
    3- What do you say about these videos?: Fuck them all.
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?: I don't "Hate" religion, I just prefer not to have one.
    5- What do you think of this statement: I think you have your own opinion and I have mine, We can now both live our lives.

  13. #13
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything? If that was true then Missile/Nukes are a ''Peacefull thing'' and makes many explosions.
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys? Do any human looks like a fucking monkey to you? You fucking racist @Blake he called you a monkey/slave.
    3- What do you say about these videos? Do i care about some stupid arabs?
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?: Islam ''ALHUUUUUU GAYYYYBARRR''.
    5- What do you think of this statement? I dont fucking care about your opinoin, faggot.

  14. #14
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Nothing isn't the right term for it.
    There must be a start and an end .. you are created then starting life then dying ... the same as the something which is the "solar system" / "universe" , the solar system was created by a big explosion as what I've been seeing that in the science and the explosion is getting bigger and bigger until it get back to normal and the universe ends and this means there is an end for this live which was described in the Qur'an .. so which thing made everything?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #15
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeJr View Post
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything?: How did some magical man make everything?
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys?: I don't believe that, It's total bullshit.
    3- What do you say about these videos?: Fuck them all.
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?: I don't "Hate" religion, I just prefer not to have one.
    5- What do you think of this statement: I think you have your own opinion and I have mine, We can now both live our lives.
    1-So you're denying the fact that a human can make a robot ?
    .. I think you are like: why the fuck should I care. But believe me ... that will affect in your life soon or later.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question for atheists
    By Chuck v2 in forum Religion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  3. A Question to Atheists
    By bandicoot(1) in forum Religion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 05:20 PM
  4. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM