Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,624
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    11,590
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    You didn't answer the question.
    I meant you just have to use your brain, because a god who made the whole universe wouldn't show himself for us.
    This is how i believe.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  2. #17
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyos View Post


    I meant you just have to use your brain, because a god who made the whole universe wouldn't show himself for us.
    This is how i believe.
    I believe the world is created by a magical unicorn that is always in the room with us.
    You just can't see him because he's invisible.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #18
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,624
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    11,590
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I believe the world is created by a magical unicorn that is always in the room with us.
    You just can't see him because he's invisible.
    He's invisible and he exists.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyos View Post


    He's invisible and he exists.
    ​That logic isn't good enough for me.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. #20
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,624
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    11,590
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​That logic isn't good enough for me.
    I know but you can get a lot of information you need about Islam in Quran
    But you HAVE to learn Arabic and read it in Arabic, because in English it's meanings are completely different.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  6. #21
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    So god "tests us" by letting millions of innocent people die every year?
    The people may not want this but in heaven, life's 4000000x better than the world we live in. Imagine everything that we have and more, but without crime and violence and hatred.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  7. #22
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #1 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islamin just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).
    Please read what I said , only 6% of Muslims are terrorists so It doesn't means that all muslims are terrorists and I said also that if all Muslims are terrorists doesn't mean that it is the religion itself , and If we're going to talk about the religion believers guess how many people died in Afghanistan and in Russia because they were Muslims .. Guess how many people died in Iraq , Pakistan and Others ? 99% of what I mentioned was done by Christians so.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    Doesn't even prove anything , It was mentioned in the history that many people in Mecca was insulting the prophet and he didn't do anything for them . I can say whatever I want to say without any proof .

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #3 Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.
    Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. Hebeheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    Wait wait wait , what ? where did he say that he will fight those people ? he said peace for those who don't fight us and no peace for those who fight us and peace for those who fight us and then ask for peace.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #4 After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.
    Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.
    Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.
    Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.
    The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...
    And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!
    This war which they fought together was called "فتنة" I think since you are from syria you will know Arabic so ... the fetna is just something that let all of you fight and the fetna happened because each other of them was right but they didn't say one word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.
    Isn't right because all other religion believers were ordered to pay a Jizya to make the Muslims protect them and do not force them to Islam and If he can't pay it they will not force him to pay it.
    And since you mentioned the link of the submission here is the verses in the same surah :
    Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #6 Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.
    None of these other religions are at war with each other.
    I call those are "terrorists" and not "Muslims" because they didn't do what the prophet said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.
    This example ? Isn't even example !!! It is a narrated story / hadith / w.e that explains what happened with the prophet that they are liars , became muslims and see the miracles of allah and then kill the miracles and then leave the Islam ... how come it is an example?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.
    Yeah , that's right . Why should a Muslim die when he follow the rules of "God" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #9 The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.
    You make me like "When you create a robot and then It doesn't do whatever you say them to do , will you love or hate the robot?" . Fuck off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    #10
    "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
    (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)
    Thus proves I know what I'm talking about.
    What you mean?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  8. #23
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Please read what I said , only 6% of Muslims are terrorists so It doesn't means that all muslims are terrorists and I said also that if all Muslims are terrorists doesn't mean that it is the religion itself , and If we're going to talk about the religion believers guess how many people died in Afghanistan and in Russia because they were Muslims .. Guess how many people died in Iraq , Pakistan and Others ? 99% of what I mentioned was done by Christians so.



    Doesn't even prove anything , It was mentioned in the history that many people in Mecca was insulting the prophet and he didn't do anything for them . I can say whatever I want to say without any proof .


    Wait wait wait , what ? where did he say that he will fight those people ? he said peace for those who don't fight us and no peace for those who fight us and peace for those who fight us and then ask for peace.



    This war which they fought together was called "فتنة" I think since you are from syria you will know Arabic so ... the fetna is just something that let all of you fight and the fetna happened because each other of them was right but they didn't say one word.


    Isn't right because all other religion believers were ordered to pay a Jizya to make the Muslims protect them and do not force them to Islam and If he can't pay it they will not force him to pay it.
    And since you mentioned the link of the submission here is the verses in the same surah :
    Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."


    I call those are "terrorists" and not "Muslims" because they didn't do what the prophet said.


    This example ? Isn't even example !!! It is a narrated story / hadith / w.e that explains what happened with the prophet that they are liars , became muslims and see the miracles of allah and then kill the miracles and then leave the Islam ... how come it is an example?


    Yeah , that's right . Why should a Muslim die when he follow the rules of "God" ?


    You make me like "When you create a robot and then It doesn't do whatever you say them to do , will you love or hate the robot?" . Fuck off.


    What you mean?
    Lol what does a fucking robot have to do with this? And you're getting soooooooooo butthurt lol... Bro all these points are things from the Bible, and for the second point, Jesus wouldn't have said that, Jesus would have took it, not told his slave or whatever to go kill them lol.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  9. #24
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Lol what does a fucking robot have to do with this? And you're getting soooooooooo butthurt lol... Bro all these points are things from the Bible, and for the second point, Jesus wouldn't have said that, Jesus would have took it, not told his slave or whatever to go kill them lol.
    Shouldn't be I butt hurt about my religion ? do you mean I let you say anything not true about my religion ? Do not forget that Islam said that Jesus is a prophet , Mohammed is a prophet and Moses is a prophet. Do you know that Jesus was mentioned in the Qur'an more than Mohammed ?
    By the way I'm taking the robot as an example , let's just say you made a machine and it doesn't work would you like it ? LOL.
    The second point wasn't even a proof ... Give me a hadith and do not say bla bla that doesn't prove anything.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  10. #25
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Shouldn't be I butt hurt about my religion ? do you mean I let you say anything not true about my religion ? Do not forget that Islam said that Jesus is a prophet , Mohammed is a prophet and Moses is a prophet. Do you know that Jesus was mentioned in the Qur'an more than Mohammed ?
    By the way I'm taking the robot as an example , let's just say you made a machine and it doesn't work would you like it ? LOL.
    The second point wasn't even a proof ... Give me a hadith and do not say bla bla that doesn't prove anything.
    Those are proven points, pull proof of it NOT saying that. I'm done with this conversation, Islam is not a peaceful religion, or at least not peaceful as other religions. GG. Case closed.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  11. #26
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    @Coituz if you are going to defend yourself, use proof, Kenshin13 JR did a great job pulling a lot of sources and lots of proof, now it's your turn
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  12. #27
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,503
    In response to question 5:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    The people may not want this but in heaven, life's 4000000x better than the world we live in. Imagine everything that we have and more, but without crime and violence and hatred.
    You have to worship someone though, only bitches worship others.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 10-04-2013 at 06:04 PM.

  13. #28
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    In response to question 5:




    You have to worship someone though, only bitches worship others.
    Since I'm mature, that's your opinion and I respect it.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  14. #29
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    @Coituz if you are going to defend yourself, use proof, Kenshin13 JR did a great job pulling a lot of sources and lots of proof, now it's your turn
    This guy is dumb because I was talking about the 2nd point which he said without any proof and then he said that all I said with proofs.
    I proved all the points that It was wrong except number #2 because he didn't prove anything and #10 because I don't know what he means.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  15. #30
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    1- Who created all of this? the planets and the path it floats in? Nature??
    And God sent lot of Prophets and Messengers to tell us that god exist.

    2- Why you think Muslims are terrorists and love to kill? Saladin ; an Islamic leader, that went into Jerusalem and freed it from the Christians when he surrounded Jerusalem he made an agreement with the people inside including the soldiers and the armed men to leave peacefully and escort them to the borders of any Christian land they choose! while the Christians killed everyone in cold blooded including women and children when they conquered Jerusalem.
    Jihad is the "Islamic" term of serving in the army. and Muslims have the right to be trained and armed.

    3- If monkey evolves why did they stop evolving and why there is monkeys now?

    4- Gravity.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-05-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:14 AM
  2. jews and muslims
    By dakhguy in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:42 PM
  3. question about cf hack and windows xp
    By jdmjdmjdm in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. Photoshop question: same on CS2 and CS3
    By bakycar in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:27 AM
  5. Question Befroe getting Hacks and Downloading WaRrock
    By GoBxHiTz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 02:16 PM