Poll: Do you believe God exists? (Read First)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    You are a complete and utter retard......

    We were talking about what scriptures say not what science says....
    Scripture defeats itself. If you have to believe it to be true then it would reason that those who don't believe it make it false.


  2. #47
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    You are a complete and utter retard......

    We were talking about what scriptures say not what science says....
    Yep, and everyone knows scriptures trump proven science.

  3. #48
    ap0.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    Hebrews 6:4-6, "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

    And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

    If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame."

    Once one is Biblically saved the Holy Ghost seals them and indwells them and they are sons/daughters of God forever after.

    Scripture has examples of those who appeared to be saved, acted saved and may have even thought they were saved, but their turning away was due to the fact they were never saved to begin with. None lost their salvation because they had never been saved to begin with.

    Better explanation of what I have been saying earlier!
    I'm sorry but you lost all credibility when you quoted a million year old book written by the men in power at the time.

  4. #49
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    You are a complete and utter retard......

    We were talking about what scriptures say not what science says....
    See your argument would be sound if we had no idea how neuroplasticity worked. However, we have a pretty good fucking understanding of neuroplasticity.

  5. #50
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    See your argument would be sound if we had no idea how neuroplasticity worked. However, we have a pretty good fucking understanding of neuroplasticity.
    DISREGARD SCIENCE AND LOGIC.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #51
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    This thread is literally full of so much stupidity.

    Glad I don't read many threads here anymore.

  7. #52
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    the fact that matter exists does not imply intelligent design or explicit creation. if anything, this just proves we just don't have a good enough understanding of matter yet.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Coldfrye (11-17-2013)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Questions to Atheists, Christians and Muslims
    By HeroicXPharaoh in forum Religion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:25 PM
  2. Atheist or Christian?
    By The Conjurer in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 12:18 PM
  3. Christians 1 Atheists 0
    By Freakuser in forum Religion
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:44 PM
  4. Christians 1 Atheists 0
    By Freakuser in forum Religion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:37 AM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM