Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Orthodox is the true religion

Know the root and life of our people before God , is the right faith in Christ , that Orthodoxy . We were Christianized almost two thousand years , from the time of the Apostle Andrew.

Roman colonists , who had preached Saints Peter and Paul in Rome and those in Greece , when they came here with the Roman legions brought the Orthodox faith . Dacia was then , our ancestors Dacians and Romans , from which we, Romanians have left . Since then, they have received holy and true faith in God , our people had life . By then he was dead , but the body was alive , and the soul was dead. Life Roman people is true faith in Jesus Christ. Mind you ! As Christian people for two thousand years that we are, we all had our administration and all our sacred tradition . Let us hold fast to the Orthodox faith .

Have you seen your Christian princes of the first novel, when the three countries Romania , Moldavia, Wallachia and Transylvania were all Orthodox Christians .
    Have you seen Michael the Brave ? His mother was a nun. Go and see the beautiful scenery near Mircea the Old, who founded the monastery that 's buried there, a tombstone that reads : " Here rests Teofana Nun , mother of Michael the Brave" . Have you heard ? He lord of three principal and his mother nun . Then Stephen the Great . Go to Probota , where buried Petru Rares , made. You'll see next dance written " God rest his maidservant , Mary O. Nun , mother of Stefan cel Mare" . Well reign nuns and their mothers ! You see how much unity between faith and was driving then? Who run the country have mother and brother monk nun . So we must die !

They know that all is vanity . Yes, they were real gentlemen. Whatever it is, this life is the shadow and dream! It is a brief ! But when I die I go to a life that has no end . Who pray for me? So reasoned ancestors .

You saw that all made ​​their monastery and many a grave in the monastery ? Happy and thrice happy were our lords Orthodox : Stefan cel Mare , the Putna Jeremiah and George Knoll Knoll at Sucevita , Petru Rares , the Probota Lapusneanu in Slatina , Alexandru cel Bun in Bistrita , Mircea cel old, at the monastery . Did you hear where their heart was ? Where your heart is , there your treasure will be also . That is why they did monasteries , to be remembered hundreds of years from the Divine Liturgy .
    Stefan cel Mare I was a Baptist ! Mircea the Elder was not or Adventist evangelist ! Alexandru cel Bun was not Jehovah's Witnesses , crazy guys who are out now. No part does not exist in our country then. They come from abroad, paid by the Masons , right ruin our faith and our origins and our root Orthodox people .
    What says St. Ephrem the Syrian ? " The man was not talking heretic in the house do not get it , do not sit at the table with him , good day to not give him ." They are the forerunners of Antichrist . Savior said to the Ephesians, the Apostle Paul Church is the Body of Christ , and the head of the Church is Christ. Each sectarian who split from the Church of Christ broke . Satan is man .

The Gospel says: In future years will come false Christs and will deceive many . Beware of sectarian pamphlets giving the trains, the stations and the mail box and I see people , give them poison free . when you see a book that does not have the approval of the Holy Synod and has no cross on it , give it to the fire , even if the Bible ! If I write sectarian and will not worship icons, give it on fire! No sin you ! This is poison sown forerunners of Antichrist . All are poison.
    To keep faith that you sucked at your breasts nuns ! To keep faith that we have two thousand years ! Learn not the servants of Satan , who come from the West with millions of dollars . They buy those stupid and confused in faith, to break the unity and spirit of the Romanian people and want to make the greatest heresy and madness in this country.
    Beware of these fools ! They have houses of worship , but there's Satan's house . Where there are priests and bishops , not Christ. As the Savior said to the Apostles so ye the Holy Ghost ! If you forgive the sins will be forgiven . And who will you be kept in sectarian fi.Nu told them, but the Apostles , the bishops and priests. Apostles through the laying on of hands and by apostolic succession , gave the gift of the Holy Spirit to all priests in the world by ordination .

So, Take heed that no sectarians canonical hierarchy , they have the Holy Spirit in them, they have seven Holy Cut , honor the Virgin Mary and the Holy Cross and have salvation. Hear what the Apostle Paul ? Take heed to yourselves and of your flock , in whom the Spirit made ​​you pastors, priests and bishops say .
    The Twelve Apostles , who chose Christ , when He ascended to heaven, he said: stay in Jerusalem until you are endued with power from above ! Whitsunday and after ten days the Holy Spirit came upon them from above chip in flames . Then , speaking every language under heaven . And after he dressed up power , sent , saying, Go and preach the gospel to all the world , baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. He who believes and is baptized shall be saved , and whoever does not will be condemned. So Christ's Church has canonical hierarchy , the Holy Spirit is in the Church and head of the Church is Christ. All the sectarians who were broken by Christ and not go to church , are the sons of Satan, the Antichrist and forerunners . Do not go by them! Do not say I did not show the truth !

Let's keep our faith that kept her all our princes , and all our protoparintii and all the real Romans . If you want to be a true son of Christ and of the Romanian Country , the right to keep faith , orthodox , which keep two thousand years. If not, you son of Christ and of the Church, and are alien to the Romanian nation . You can not be Christian and Roman citizen , if you have true faith in Christ. You stranger. Not being of the country. As a true son of Romania 's Orthodox is that for the Orthodox Church prevails in our country for two thousand years. And those who were not sectarian to get in our homes.

And those who state approved denominations such as Catholics Lippovans , their job. Those are their beliefs . But they who have broken the Orthodox and sectarians were made are not true sons of our country , not the Church, but are forerunners of Satan. So you know. They are false prophets will to break faith and lead to destruction, our people bland . Bear true faith and do not listen to them !

Our country was Romanian Orthodox and must always keep the line Orthodoxy. Orthodox we originally born from colonization of Dacia , Orthodox have lived for two thousand years and Orthodox have to stand up to death. That is the true Orthodox faith Romania . Receive nothing from outside , as everyone wants to ruin our unity of , the faith and the Church . All of them are enemies of the cross of Christ.
    We plămădirii from the very beginning of this nation , as we know , Romanian Orthodox Christians . So we were born and we have a duty to keep clean and fully what we inherited from our ancestors as God. But we, the Romanian Orthodox community to never forget piety , zeal and sacrifice rulers , ancestors and our fathers, that they appeared over almost two thousand years , the country and the belief that they were given as sacred heritage of our Lord Jesus Christ , through the Holy Spirit in His Church dreptmăritoare .

Do not want to spoil anyone in the quiet of conscience , but we do not want to depart and leave our ancient heritage that we feel that lies deep unity of our nation .

For us , home and orthodoxy are the " Garden of Eden " God-given "to work in it and to keep " (Genesis 2:15) with holiness.

Know that belief in God is not all good . Hear what he says the great Apostle Paul, son Timothy, advises Christians to be sound in the faith . Can someone believe in God and his faith would not bring any good if you do not believe what the Church professes , that true Orthodox faith . The demons believe in God ! No Apostle James (ch. 2:19) that the demons believe and tremble ? But the devil uses faith , if they do not do the will of God?

The first kind of faith is the right faith , that orthodox one that is working and saving .

Then faith is schismatic . Schismatics are those old style to new . They Orthodox faith , just like us , but because they do not obey the Church , are called divided the Church. I'm damn church to come and go back and listen to the Holy Synod.

Faith is schismatic Catholic faith , which means universal, but it is not right , that Orthodox They exchanged some dogmas established by the Holy Apostles and the Fathers to the seven Ecumenical Councils . Because of this they broke the Orthodox faith and belief and believe in the Pope.

Then faith is heretical . And sectarians believe , but this is heretical belief . If someone crooked Orthodox faith , it is not right and not pleasing to God. The great apostle Paul says this: Peace upon those who will walk by this rule - ie right faith - and above all God's elect . And again says son Timothy, fighting like a good soldier of Jesus Christ , he who does not fight according to the law , no crown (2 Timothy 2, 5 ) .

So it is a struggle and a working faith , when making the law of God. This is the right faith . And if not the right faith is that faith heretical or schismatic or crooked , ie deviation from orthodox orthodoxy .

Protestants say " Sola Fide " salvation by faith alone . Man is saved by faith alone , without works , they say. Did not hear what the Apostle James ? Faith without works is dead (ch. 2 , 20) as well as works without faith . So faith is united with good works is not saving for even the demons believe , but do God's will.

You heard what the great Apostle Paul ? That is saving faith which works by love . Devils have faith knowing and working faith Christians have only the best. Faith is adorned and dressed with good deeds is working faith that brings salvation soul. Only faith that works by love , called orthodox faith working can save man .

So do not be deceived by sectarian ideas that come from the bosom of the Protestant Church , who say that only faith that " Sola Fide " reach for salvation , and that they can do their head that I need advice . Or " Sola Grace " which means salvation by grace . Not true !

He said the Apostle in but we saved? Yes. But the same apostle who said this, he said : We shall all stand before Jesus Christ sofa , to take each as he worked his works. Did you hear that require facts ?

And the Saviour says in the Gospel: When the Son of man shall sit on the throne of His glory ... and will render to every man according to his works , and in Psalm 61 says that you will reward each according to his works . Hear what Christ tells them ? All good or bad deed , God will draw judgment. And in many parts of Scripture will find it. It is only right faith is salvific , when united with the facts.

Hear what the Apostle James says : If someone came to you and would be naked, and destitute of daily food , and one would ask for help , and you say go, bro! Go in peace ! God to feed you , God make you healthy , God take you , but you have not given anything that would be used? (James 2 , 14-17 ) . God forbid ! God could have mercy on him without him sending you. But sent to you to see your love , see your faith because you want to help him , to feed him , get him like a stranger in your home and to give drink .

So good deed united Orthodox faith is saving faith . And that belief that you do not care for your neighbor's pain is barren faith , non-working and brings salvation, for faith without works is dead .

Jewish faith , the Jewish faith is received through the prophet Moses. They do not believe in Jesus Christ , Savior of the world , refusing the new law made ​​by him and that persecute Christians .

Another pagan faith is faith , those who do not believe in the true God. The largest pagan religions are Mohammedanism , Buddhism , Brahmanism , parsismul , Hinduism , Shintoism , etc. . They worshiped other gods , which are idols or devils . What says the Psalmist David ? The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, things made ​​with hands , mouth and they will not speak . .. and others. So who believe in other gods, nor worship the One God in Trinity , Father, Son and Holy Spirit, God who made heaven and earth , that has pagan faith .

Christian faith can sometimes be superstitious , sometimes fanatical . People who believe in witches in incantations , in dreams , in visions and other visions , they are superstitious people and the faith of sick or damaged .

You saw what Wisdom says Jesus son of Sirach, Chapter 34 ? As it is one that runs dupaăvânt and wants to catch his shadow , so is a man who believes in dreams. Multt as dreams have gone wrong SS hoped those dreams. He who believes in dreams is like going to the wizards .

But what is faith fanatic ? Faith is not based on counting right . Does a moose in all : fasting too much, too much nevoieşte , take superior to fasting, almsgiving , eagerly , with prostrations , and there is a balance sheet does not have a straight answer for. Comes the proverb : " Do not take wide , it remains negrăpată ! "

Faith fanatic you know how it is? How do you load a car with all sorts of goodies and then you give way to a large valley without brake . He goes and where it goes is reversed . Ready ! That's fanatical belief

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cipdia For This Useful Post:

Anarchismo (12-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wall of text with no actual arguments.
    0/10 for religious propaganda.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Pedroo987 (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Support your statement, bruh.

Thanks
    Admin pls remove this shit. this is a hacking forum wtf is this shit?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timbow1 View Post
    Admin pls remove this shit. this is a hacking forum wtf is this shit?
    if you dont want to see this "shit" then dont go to the religion section -__-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Disagreed .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Wall of text with no actual arguments.
    0/10 for religious propaganda.
    here have my rep. and my thanks
    Signature by: Fredelini

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I will agree with you. I i think too Orthodox is true religion.