Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,767
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,193
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Islam is my relegion.
    Subscribe my channel
    Its about League of Legends

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e...VUjViCRban4Axw

    I really appreciate if you guys subscribe


  2. #17
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    Islam is my relegion.
    Allahu Akbar?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (11-27-2015)

  4. #18
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,767
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,193
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Allahu Akbar?
    what you mean.
    Subscribe my channel
    Its about League of Legends

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e...VUjViCRban4Axw

    I really appreciate if you guys subscribe


  5. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    It actually is a religion not a philosophy. There are different types of buddhist. Some of them worship different buddhas and some even consider them the perfect being/dieties. How Ik because my mom is Buddhist and she worships the female buddhist called Kwan Yin.
    What your thinking of is theravada buddhism its a type of buddhism that is the direct teaching of the buddha. They do actually believe in gods but they don't care much about them. They care more about how people treat each other and such. Buddha was Hindu.

    Philosophies are more like Confucionism. Confucianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    My favorite religion Atheism or a religion that believe that other religion are not necessary. I think people should treat other nicely not for rewards such as going to heaven but rather because they want to.
    "None.
    Buddhism, though it's more of a lifestyle and philosophy than a definitive religion."
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #20
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Atheism =! religion



    Just curious, but why do you think there is a God, but don't believe he created us? What kind of purpose does he have for you?
    Atheism is infact a religion. I'm Atheist. You can look this up .Is Atheism a Religion? | Strange Notions

  7. #21
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    "None.
    Buddhism, though it's more of a lifestyle and philosophy than a definitive religion."
    So you basically quoted me with the same qoute why and if you want I can prove you wrong. Basics of Buddhism
    Siddhartha Gautama the founder of the religion like i said, believed in gods but really didn't care about them. His religion is based around the belief to end or cause less suffering. Such as give up material possessions and greed which they believe lessen suffering. Most people think of religion as a group that worships something or someone. Which Buddists do they pray to a statue of buddha like every morning. My mom did it and she even made me when i was younger thats why i became an Atheist since i hate praying on my knees <it hurts like hell.

    P.s. Some religions are really weird. Some worship the devil and some even worship the penis search it up its 100% true lol
    Last edited by demon204; 11-29-2013 at 06:13 PM.

  8. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Atheism is infact a religion. I'm Atheist. You can look this up .Is Atheism a Religion? | Strange Notions
    Yes let us all use a biased article. He scews the definition of religion just to drag atheism under its umbrella, he even admits to using his own PERSONAL definition of religion. Atheism is fundamentally irreligion. Just because you're atheist doesn't make you a etymologist.

  9. #23
    BananasInMyMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Islam all the way

  10. #24
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yes let us all use a biased article. He scews the definition of religion just to drag atheism under its umbrella, he even admits to using his own PERSONAL definition of religion. Atheism is fundamentally irreligion. Just because you're atheist doesn't make you a etymologist.
    It wasn't biased at all. He even claimed that he himself found Atheism funny to be considered a religion. I never said i was an etymologist or will ever be(seems to be such a boring thing to do). But the term religion is over used and have many definitions. Some think of it as a belief of some sort. Most people these days think of religion as a belief in god or some supernatural being. But there were many religions before the major one and they didn't even have a so called god. Member those penis religions that worship the penis as life giving thing I mentioned. Those existed and they are a religion. Another way people define religion is a belief in some sort of the afterlife. The fact is religion is such a broad term that it is extremely hard to define. But most Atheists believe it should be called a religion since its a belief that god doesn't exist and there is no after life. Maybe just eternal rest. But yeh most atheists call it a religion including myself. Srry if i offend u in anyways since I believe it is :P

    Y religion is a taboo topic because people get angry over little things that goes against their own beliefs. meh


  11. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    It wasn't biased at all. He even claimed that he himself found Atheism funny to be considered a religion. I never said i was an etymologist or will ever be(seems to be such a boring thing to do). But the term religion is over used and have many definitions. Some think of it as a belief of some sort. Most people these days think of religion as a belief in god or some supernatural being. But there were many religions before the major one and they didn't even have a so called god. Member those penis religions that worship the penis as life giving thing I mentioned. Those existed and they are a religion. Another way people define religion is a belief in some sort of the afterlife. The fact is religion is such a broad term that it is extremely hard to define. But most Atheists believe it should be called a religion since its a belief that god doesn't exist and there is no after life. Maybe just eternal rest. But yeh most atheists call it a religion including myself. Srry if i offend u in anyways since I believe it is :P

    Y religion is a taboo topic because people get angry over little things that goes against their own beliefs. meh

    I don't know of any atheist that calls atheism a religion. Religion = belief and devotion. Atheism is the rejection of belief and devotion. As I have said, Atheism is irreligion. It is fundamentally the exact OPPOSITE of religion.

  12. #26
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I don't know of any atheist that calls atheism a religion. Religion = belief and devotion. Atheism is the rejection of belief and devotion. As I have said, Atheism is irreligion. It is fundamentally the exact OPPOSITE of religion.
    Well now u do me and the guy who made the website. Also atheism is a belief its a belief that god and the afterlife doesnt exist and that the material world is the only life. P.s. gotta love that family guy clip. to bad they killed brian T.T

  13. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Well now u do me and the guy who made the website. Also atheism is a belief its a belief that god and the afterlife doesnt exist and that the material world is the only life. P.s. gotta love that family guy clip. to bad they killed brian T.T
    Atheism is the disbelief of that....but ok.

    :/


  14. #28
    Logiaqw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Valley of Ashes
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Atheism is the belief that there is no God. but without a religion with set morals, how do you solve moral relativism. Are people not going to create standards to follow? Ideologies seems to have similarities with religion; it has a set system created and dominated by a single/group of people. In the end it really doesn't matter what you label it as, religion or otherwise.


  15. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Well now u do me and the guy who made the website. Also atheism is a belief its a belief that god and the afterlife doesnt exist and that the material world is the only life. P.s. gotta love that family guy clip. to bad they killed brian T.T
    I believe that werewolves don't exist. Am I religious now? Or are you just a dumbass?

  16. #30
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Logiaqw View Post
    Atheism is the belief that there is no God. but without a religion with set morals, how do you solve moral relativism. Are people not going to create standards to follow? Ideologies seems to have similarities with religion; it has a set system created and dominated by a single/group of people. In the end it really doesn't matter what you label it as, religion or otherwise.
    Well atheist don't think that religion with gods are required for a moral code. Also aren't civil law created to do that. Don't need religion for that.
    Last edited by demon204; 11-30-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. whats your favorite rootkit remover?
    By dibola in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:25 AM
  2. What bagel is your favorite?
    By DC147 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 09:59 AM
  3. Your Favorite dude is BACK!
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:41 PM
  4. Who is your favorite comedian of all time?
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 05:49 PM
  5. Your favorite SCI-FI?
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:12 PM