Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I believe that werewolves don't exist. Am I religious now? Or are you just a dumbass?
    Yes if u can get groups to follow u and have a say about the afterlife or how life started through werewolves
    Last edited by demon204; 11-30-2013 at 04:46 PM.

  2. #32
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Atheism is the disbelief of that....but ok.

    :/
    I said its a belief that god doesn't exist
    The opposite of that would be he does exist
    Scratch that it does exist....

  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    I said its a belief that god doesn't exist
    The opposite of that would be he does exist
    Scratch that it does exist....
    Its not a "belief" though.

    It is the lack of one.


  4. #34
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yes if u can get groups to follow u and have a say about the afterlife or how life started through werewolves
    Except that isn't what atheism is about. Atheism by default has NO say on the afterlife, and has NO say about the origin of life. It is just the opposite of theism. The rejection of theistic belief. Atheism isn't an organised group in and of itself. It may have organisations such as secular clubs and the like but their are no traditions, no devotions, no defined rules. Every thing a religion is, atheism is not. You can't just skew the definition of religion to cover just about every single train of thought ever conceived. You're clutching straws here.

    PS What happens when I don't believe that there is no God, but I know that there isn't. Am I now irreligious?
    Last edited by Doc; 12-01-2013 at 01:12 AM.

  5. #35
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Buddhism as a religion is peaceful in its entirety. There is no aggression within the Buddhist practice and the people committing the crimes really aren't doing it in the name of buddhism at all.(I mean the majority of the population there is buddhist).


    :/


    The issue with burma seems to be more of a nationality/societal issue than a religious one. There hasn't really been anything linking Buddhism in this outside of "buddhist do this" just for the sake of headlines.


    Its funny, because if you saw the Japanese population you wouldn't refer to them as Shinto'ist or the Indian population as "hindu". The whole "buddhist" thing is really just for the sake of headlines.
    So , Muslims doing crimes in the names of Islam ? LOL , you just got owned.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #36
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Allahu Akbar?
    Seems like Muslims here starts raging by saying Allahu Akbar ... isn't it?
    Yeah , yeah . Muslims aren't peaceful . You just say Allahu Akbar so you can make them mad and after that say they're not peaceful.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #37
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    music .

  8. #38
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Except that isn't what atheism is about. Atheism by default has NO say on the afterlife, and has NO say about the origin of life. It is just the opposite of theism. The rejection of theistic belief. Atheism isn't an organised group in and of itself. It may have organisations such as secular clubs and the like but their are no traditions, no devotions, no defined rules. Every thing a religion is, atheism is not. You can't just skew the definition of religion to cover just about every single train of thought ever conceived. You're clutching straws here.

    PS What happens when I don't believe that there is no God, but I know that there isn't. Am I now irreligious?
    Ur free to believe whatever. Free country, some believe it is some dont, deal with it :P

  9. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    So , Muslims doing crimes in the names of Islam ? LOL , you just got owned.
    The fact that you have say I got owned, means I didn't.

    Muslims do crimes in the name of Islam, yes, but I was talking about buddhism.

    I think the problems within buddhism and its practices are minimal compared to Islam, hence my preference of one over the other.
    --------------


    Please don't go off-topic with your pathetic trolling Dopedog.


  10. #40
    Communismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIP
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Seems like Muslims here starts raging by saying Allahu Akbar ... isn't it?
    Yeah , yeah . Muslims aren't peaceful . You just say Allahu Akbar so you can make them mad and after that say they're not peaceful.
    Orthodox Christian ofc. I hate muslims most of them is extrenists/terrorists.

  11. #41
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Communismo View Post
    Orthodox Christian ofc. I hate muslims most of them is extrenists/terrorists.
    1.Dont be an idiot,if someone told you all Christians are terrorists you would be offended as well,
    2.Scientology jk..no religion,if all religious people would disappear in a flash.there would be peace,and one big country making earth OP

  12. #42
    Anarchismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Out of all the various religions in the world which do you agree with most and/or like the most?
    Im orthodox christian all the way. I think my religion is true.

  13. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchismo View Post
    Im orthodox christian all the way. I think my religion is true.
    Everyone thinks their religion is true.


  14. #44
    xXwhitepandaXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bamboo
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Pandalism all the way! Unlike other gods, We don't need to prey to make them look at us... They are always watching us, Helping us even if we don't realise it.

  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xXwhitepandaXx View Post
    Pandalism all the way! Unlike other gods, We don't need to prey to make them look at us... They are always watching us, Helping us even if we don't realise it.
    Heretic!


    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!


    MAIM, KILL, BURN!
    MAIM, KILL, BURN!
    MAIM, KILL, BURN!

    -------------------------------

    Khorne for best god.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-15-2013 at 02:46 AM.


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. whats your favorite rootkit remover?
    By dibola in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:25 AM
  2. What bagel is your favorite?
    By DC147 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 09:59 AM
  3. Your Favorite dude is BACK!
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:41 PM
  4. Who is your favorite comedian of all time?
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 05:49 PM
  5. Your favorite SCI-FI?
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:12 PM