Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 181
  1. #106
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    Reality sucks, so hitting people with lies is pretty damn effective at keeping them moving. Otherwise, smart people wouldn't have came up with religion to control us now would they?

    oh and your Muslim right right... so your saying your a devoted Muslim yet you state that religion is made to bind us??? kid at least re read your own texts please. religion and its beliefs can be wrong because it becomes a practice rather then a belief so yeah religion did kill Christ so it is wrong to practice without the key which is faith.

    Here's a question you should ask yourself. You believe in a religion, lets say... Christianity.(any will do).

    Then take Hinduism, buddhism, Islam, norse/greek/roman, egyptian, and all the other religions.

    They weren't all created by god, clearly they contradict one another, so the only logical explanation: is man created them.
    --------------

    Then we come to your religion, how does your religion claim to be the right one and not created by man?

    Because of the bible? Well the bible isn't more legitimate than the book of mormon, or the quran, or any other religious text by comparison. They all have human authors and all require belief in order for what is said to be true to the person.

    Because you believe it is? Well other people of different religions also believe their religion is right.
    -Although again, belief =/= truth, got to say this....again.



    It's this consistent error people make in dealing with religion. "My religion is right, everyone else is wrong!", when the reasons you list why they are wrong are the same reasons atheist will list why yours is.


    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    OKAY guys im done arguing this isn't even a reasonable debate you guys don't know much about Christianity to start with, so I don't suggest stating that God isn't real without proper facts to prove it. also without contradicting yourselves in the process .your just trying to start a fight without having anything to back it up. long story short maybe you can say that God is fake but I wouldn't suggest it because there are hundreds of thousands of miracles around the world left unanswered without a God that did them.
    Prove it was a god, and your god. Otherwise, all you are doing is trolling/spamming.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-26-2014 at 10:44 PM.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (02-27-2014)

  3. #107
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Here's a question you should ask yourself. You believe in a religion, lets say... Christianity.(any will do).

    Then take Hinduism, buddhism, Islam, norse/greek/roman, egyptian, and all the other religions.

    They weren't all created by god, clearly they contradict one another, so the only logical explanation: is man created them.
    --------------

    Then we come to your religion, how does your religion claim to be the right one and not created by man?

    Because of the bible? Well the bible isn't more legitimate than the book of mormon, or the quran, or any other religious text by comparison. They all have human authors and all require belief in order for what is said to be true to the person.

    Because you believe it is? Well other people of different religions also believe their religion is right.
    -Although again, belief =/= truth, got to say this....again.



    It's this consistent error people make in dealing with religion. "My religion is right, everyone else is wrong!", when the reasons you list why they are wrong are the same reasons atheist will list why yours is.




    Prove it was a god, and your god. Otherwise, all you are doing is trolling/spamming.
    were did I say in the texts at all that Christianity is the only right religion ? muslins and Jews believe in the same God except ones took his warring side and others took his loving side. is this right? I don't know because im not God .
    is this wrong? I never said it was at all, in any of my previous texts and I never would say anything from misleading them form what they believe. what I am saying if your atheist and you believe nothing at all and that you banged into existence ( although I believe when God created the world he created science along with it and im sure there was a big bang along the way.) I just think if some one says there's no God at all by that I mean none and No spiritual realm as many did in this post that they are ignorant to the things happing around. and many religions were created by man most books were written by man but the bible was the first book and its scrolls were amongst the first and if there was a God im sure he would get his book published first and that's exactly what happened. book of Mormon are all recent religions and I can see how you can doubt them, but please the bible was written along time before you existed and for you to say its fake without ever reading it who do you think you are ? your nothing you haven't even opened it and looked inside your not eligible to give an opinion on its realism or not . your just wasting air arguing learn your facts your throwing out information off the top of your head, I just don't even want to argue no hard feeling man just trying to explain to you because far to many times people bash on a God that they don't know or didn't even research. that's scientifically invalid you must know your topic before you criticize it. I think you got it figured out and I hope there's no hard feeling just wanted to give you the information from a Christian's point of view who was vary much an ex atheist and thought just like you, you just have to fit the puzzles together hundreds of million of smart/educated people around the world believing in a God cant be wrong, and a bunch or uneducated atheist try to contradict them.; as a Christian you constantly ask yourself is there truly a God and you try to tell yourself there isn't but believe me no matter what way you look historically, scientifically, spiritually God shows himself did you know the bible had a creation story in it thousands of years ago. it states the same thing any person would about how the earth came to be, Christian or not .this book in the bible states how the world came into being except without the scientific terms. (quite acuter according to scientists as well, and is still a feminine on how people from that time new its existence) so no matter how you look at it God is real science proves it / look at Christian science that use atheists scientists work and compares it to the bible which was written long ago and still states what they state. (explain that please ) also in history like I showed you in my earlier messages ,everyone knew about Jesus and his miracles . even now people still see miracles (explain that)
    and spiritually I explain to you what my dad seen after his death(every thing that happened in the room he said in detail without flaw)( explain that please ?)only thing you can explain is that your afraid of what you don't know. thanks for the debate im done now just wanted to give a Christian take on it and now you can bash on with the right facts in mind =) and not look stupid to everyone ells who actually studied Christianity and religions.

  4. #108
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    Well I'm really not religious anymore but i also never said anything about god or islam...

    All i said was why people created religions.

    I think you're trolling. I hope you're trolling.


    im not trolling sorry for crossing you not my intention. I know you were just contributing to the forms and im sorry for bashing .

  5. #109
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Here's a question you should ask yourself. You believe in a religion, lets say... Christianity.(any will do).

    Then take Hinduism, buddhism, Islam, norse/greek/roman, egyptian, and all the other religions.

    They weren't all created by god, clearly they contradict one another, so the only logical explanation: is man created them.
    --------------

    Then we come to your religion, how does your religion claim to be the right one and not created by man?

    Because of the bible? Well the bible isn't more legitimate than the book of mormon, or the quran, or any other religious text by comparison. They all have human authors and all require belief in order for what is said to be true to the person.

    Because you believe it is? Well other people of different religions also believe their religion is right.
    -Although again, belief =/= truth, got to say this....again.



    It's this consistent error people make in dealing with religion. "My religion is right, everyone else is wrong!", when the reasons you list why they are wrong are the same reasons atheist will list why yours is.




    Prove it was a god, and your god. Otherwise, all you are doing is trolling/spamming.

    and you cant state that my father wasn't dead haha do you have a PHD he was pronounced clinically dead by a doctor which you atheists believe in vary much. (or you really contradict yourself once again)and they were amazing in his post death experience . hospitals have a section of offices that are for post death people were they explain what they seen after death 100% of those stories and people in there seen heaven or hell buddy so if I was you id research that before you tell me its fake.

    more then likely your the one spamming.... your just giving opinion not much fact
    not much logic ether.

  6. #110
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    There's so much evil and corruption in the world?
    From my understanding, and memories as a child growing up in a VERY christian family God is an almighty being that watches over everyone, and everything.
    Yet still we have murder, rape, war, corrupted people in powerful political possessions ect.
    How can you believe in a god when all of those things excise and pretty much always have?
    Why would you love an almighty god that has the power to bring peace to the world that does nothing?

    Please enlighten me, provide some sort of logical reason as to why god lets so many bad things happen to us.


    Also, please refer from using BS explanations.

    Because what people do isn't really up to God .he gave us the power to do what we want and choose, otherwise we would be robots and God doesn't want forced hearts ,instead the wailing who choose to come to him despite there option to live of the world. they will truly be rewarded and blest. But evil people do exist and the world will continue to pay for there crimes as it always did. and without doubt that's why curses and disasters come to this earth because of people like that who don't want to listen. if every one grew up with the Christian or any religious moral this world would be a better place. I personally wasn't raised with it and I wish I was but when I came into it my circumstances changed. I have a job now, im off drugs , stopped gang activity clean from ice .cigarettes ,lsd, still might hit the bong once in a wile. but my life's never been better me and my family went from living in a trailer to having our own house played off. I went from driving a 1990 mini van to a 2010 Audi r4 . I own a 3000$ computer and I can say that I never could of dreamed of all this and I never would of achieved this without new faith. I'm not saying a miracle happened and all these things came falling from the sky im saying that after I believed I gained morals and wisdom that came with the religion, to open my own business and go back to school to educate myself. although my writing is far from best, forgive me as Russian was my first language. I lived in the ghetto slums of new York hardly ever went to school and my house was located were the sun don't shine. now I live in Hawaii found a beautiful church girl. and I would never have believed in God from the things I seen around me gang banging ,rapes, drug ODs and to be honest Gods not at all to blame. even if you give the people there new hope chance to change ,and place to stay ,a steady job and tell them off God they wont listen, and 90% of them will do as they did before . you cant even dare to blame God for that because ive tried to help my buddies come out the game and even got many to stop but none of them stay ,they go back and its not at all Gods fault, none other but there own.
    Last edited by solomonjo0; 02-27-2014 at 12:28 AM.

  7. #111
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,993
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Basically, this is how over-religious people think:

    >something good happens to them
    "Praise God and all that he has done for us!"

    >something bad happens to them
    "We must have done something wrong / God wanted it to be this way!"

    They always try to use God as some sort of scapegoat to when their beliefs are challenged in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (02-27-2014)

  9. #112
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    were did I say in the texts at all that Christianity is the only right religion ? muslins and Jews believe in the same God except ones took his warring side and others took his loving side. is this right? I don't know because im not God .
    is this wrong? I never said it was at all, in any of my previous texts and I never would say anything from misleading them form what they believe. what I am saying if your atheist and you believe nothing at all and that you banged into existence ( although I believe when God created the world he created science along with it and im sure there was a big bang along the way.) I just think if some one says there's no God at all by that I mean none and No spiritual realm as many did in this post that they are ignorant to the things happing around. and many religions were created by man most books were written by man but the bible was the first book and its scrolls were amongst the first and if there was a God im sure he would get his book published first and that's exactly what happened. book of Mormon are all recent religions and I can see how you can doubt them, but please the bible was written along time before you existed and for you to say its fake without ever reading it who do you think you are ? your nothing you haven't even opened it and looked inside your not eligible to give an opinion on its realism or not . your just wasting air arguing learn your facts your throwing out information off the top of your head, I just don't even want to argue no hard feeling man just trying to explain to you because far to many times people bash on a God that they don't know or didn't even research. that's scientifically invalid you must know your topic before you criticize it. I think you got it figured out and I hope there's no hard feeling just wanted to give you the information from a Christian's point of view who was vary much an ex atheist and thought just like you, you just have to fit the puzzles together hundreds of million of smart/educated people around the world believing in a God cant be wrong, and a bunch or uneducated atheist try to contradict them.; as a Christian you constantly ask yourself is there truly a God and you try to tell yourself there isn't but believe me no matter what way you look historically, scientifically, spiritually God shows himself did you know the bible had a creation story in it thousands of years ago. it states the same thing any person would about how the earth came to be, Christian or not .this book in the bible states how the world came into being except without the scientific terms. (quite acuter according to scientists as well, and is still a feminine on how people from that time new its existence) so no matter how you look at it God is real science proves it / look at Christian science that use atheists scientists work and compares it to the bible which was written long ago and still states what they state. (explain that please ) also in history like I showed you in my earlier messages ,everyone knew about Jesus and his miracles . even now people still see miracles (explain that)
    and spiritually I explain to you what my dad seen after his death(every thing that happened in the room he said in detail without flaw)( explain that please ?)only thing you can explain is that your afraid of what you don't know. thanks for the debate im done now just wanted to give a Christian take on it and now you can bash on with the right facts in mind =) and not look stupid to everyone ells who actually studied Christianity and religions.
    Again, all this boils down to "belief doesn't equal truth". Just because you believe there is a god, doesn't make it so.

    You say there is historical proof, please, post some.

    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    and you cant state that my father wasn't dead haha do you have a PHD he was pronounced clinically dead by a doctor which you atheists believe in vary much. (or you really contradict yourself once again)and they were amazing in his post death experience . hospitals have a section of offices that are for post death people were they explain what they seen after death 100% of those stories and people in there seen heaven or hell buddy so if I was you id research that before you tell me its fake.

    more then likely your the one spamming.... your just giving opinion not much fact
    not much logic ether.
    :/ Atheist believe in doctors? No, atheist believe there isn't a god, that's it. That's not contradictory in the slightest.


    Post death experiences do vary, but they don't prove anything relating to this subject. They don't prove religion or god exist.


    Again, your dad wasn't dead. You can say he was "diagnosed" as dead, but that doesn't make it so. Just because someone believed he was dead, does not make him dead.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Think you also need to realize that atheist or christian *(or any religion) isn't something to attack in this debate as it is just a very general one. If you wish to say why your religion is "the true one", i'll gladly listen to it. But make it in another thread, since


    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    Because what people do isn't really up to God .he gave us the power to do what we want and choose, otherwise we would be robots and God doesn't want forced hearts ,instead the wailing who choose to come to him despite there option to live of the world. they will truly be rewarded and blest. But evil people do exist and the world will continue to pay for there crimes as it always did. and without doubt that's why curses and disasters come to this earth because of people like that who don't want to listen. if every one grew up with the Christian or any religious moral this world would be a better place. I personally wasn't raised with it and I wish I was but when I came into it my circumstances changed. I have a job now, im off drugs , stopped gang activity clean from ice .cigarettes ,lsd, still might hit the bong once in a wile. but my life's never been better me and my family went from living in a trailer to having our own house played off. I went from driving a 1990 mini van to a 2010 Audi r4 . I own a 3000$ computer and I can say that I never could of dreamed of all this and I never would of achieved this without new faith. I'm not saying a miracle happened and all these things came falling from the sky im saying that after I believed I gained morals and wisdom that came with the religion, to open my own business and go back to school to educate myself. although my writing is far from best, forgive me as Russian was my first language. I lived in the ghetto slums of new York hardly ever went to school and my house was located were the sun don't shine. now I live in Hawaii found a beautiful church girl. and I would never have believed in God from the things I seen around me gang banging ,rapes, drug ODs and to be honest Gods not at all to blame. even if you give the people there new hope chance to change ,and place to stay ,a steady job and tell them off God they wont listen, and 90% of them will do as they did before . you cant even dare to blame God for that because ive tried to help my buddies come out the game and even got many to stop but none of them stay ,they go back and its not at all Gods fault, none other but there own.



    Sorry, your god is an asshole.


  10. #113
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    sorry for any typos, on a really shitty laptop with a small keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
    Well first off, God gave people free will. He isnt' going to just control everyone like puppets, if he did that then he'd have to save everyone.

    After Adam and Eve, people (All of Humanity) was cursed to live in pain and suffering as long as they walked the earth. God however later on selected people to save or protect since he liked their loyalty. So that select group he protected and still protects even today. However even though he does watch over that one group of people he still test their faith by allowing trials to go against them. EX: Letting someone die, letting them get raped, letting them experience hardships. If the person goes through those trials he/she once again proves their loyalty and God rewards them again. God does know everything but he has given people free will. He won't control people. He wants people to prove on their own that they are loyal to him. So yea, I worship him still. Even thought my life is full of crap sometimes, I just think of it as a test, get through it, and sure enough after all the bull crap, lots of good things happen to me. Coincidence? Maybe, but that's when you factor faith in.
    wut
    this just makes me think christians are more retarded than before, " i just god raped, but its ok because god is just testing my faith"
    and if god only selected SOME people to protect, doesn't that mean you being faithful might be completly pointless since you might not be one of his "chosen ones"?
    based of that i'd say the devil is a better man than god, since god does good and bad, and satan just watches.

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    In breezing through this thread, it seems some people are considering the Christian god as the only choice. So a lot of this discussion is off-topic.
    @Ghost
    If I were teaching my son how to ride a bike, and let him off on his own, knowing he would fall a few times, is that malevolent? I inadvertently let him fall on purpose.

    If God did exist, and were omniscient, how can you have the audacity to claim you know he is evil, without immediately first seeing the logicfail? In order to place a definition on "good" and "bad", must you not know first everything that exists, to see the bigger picture? That guy who cut you off on the highway in your way to work and you flipped and cursed him off - what if he just lost his wife and kids in a car crash 2 days ago, can barely function, and it was a complete accident? Who was in the wrong there? You can't presume to know everyone's story, and therefore cannot presume to know what is right or wrong. Since you do not know what is right or wrong, then how can you say God is evil? The only thing you do know in this case is how other people's actions make you feel. Most people then attribute their own emotional reactions to something good or evil, but that is assuming a universal set of values, life circumstances, personalities etc. How accurate is that? And you could argue that murder is wrong because everyone agrees. But could you? Did Hitler truly believe that? Oh, well that's just an anomaly. What if you had a gun in your pocket when you and your friend were out late one night grabbing lunch, and you got held up by 3 guys with an obvious intention to kill. Would it be wrong to kill them before they killed you, if you truly believed you were going to die if you didn't? What would make this OK and the original statement that all murder is bad different? What if Hitler subconsciously believed, and never publicly revealed to anyone, the Jews would eventually kill everyone on the planet or something like that and was just trying to save the world? Too many unknowns. Too many gray areas.

    Which would be more pleasing to you: 1) teaching your son how to build a lego tower exactly from the instructions, and he can do it extremely well and efficient, exactly as in the instructions; or 2) teaching your son how to build legos, encouraging him to be creative and realize through construction his own ideas? This is what Christians believe God did. Some lego creations might suck. But seeing your son build anything is worth most.

    If you are serious about investigating this, check out Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. or you can look me up on skype.
    ..so you're comparing hitler and all of his actions with 3 guys that are trying to mug me?
    my logic is flawed?
    good and evil is not some gray zone, we have things known as laws which we can use to determin what is good, and what is evil.

    self defence, is not an act of evil, murdering civilians due to their religious belives, "race" (something i dont belive is actually applied to humans but meh).
    believing that an entire group of people are "evil" and deciding to kill them all is evil, even if your intentions are good.
    god is comparable with hitler on that level, btw.

    and hitler himself wans't really an anomaly, things like that happen all the time on smaller scales, he simply struck at a perfect time.

    on the lego question, i would let him do what he wants to do, some people like following instructions and to perfect things and get them done the way they're supposed to be done, others like figuring things out for themselves.

    and why is is more pointed towards christianity is because imo its the most flawed religion out there.
    the nordic gods are more logical than the christian god, as well as the greek/roman gods.

    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    Because what people do isn't really up to God .he gave us the power to do what we want and choose, otherwise we would be robots and God doesn't want forced hearts ,instead the wailing who choose to come to him despite there option to live of the world. they will truly be rewarded and blest. But evil people do exist and the world will continue to pay for there crimes as it always did. and without doubt that's why curses and disasters come to this earth because of people like that who don't want to listen. if every one grew up with the Christian or any religious moral this world would be a better place. I personally wasn't raised with it and I wish I was but when I came into it my circumstances changed. I have a job now, im off drugs , stopped gang activity clean from ice .cigarettes ,lsd, still might hit the bong once in a wile. but my life's never been better me and my family went from living in a trailer to having our own house played off. I went from driving a 1990 mini van to a 2010 Audi r4 . I own a 3000$ computer and I can say that I never could of dreamed of all this and I never would of achieved this without new faith. I'm not saying a miracle happened and all these things came falling from the sky im saying that after I believed I gained morals and wisdom that came with the religion, to open my own business and go back to school to educate myself. although my writing is far from best, forgive me as Russian was my first language. I lived in the ghetto slums of new York hardly ever went to school and my house was located were the sun don't shine. now I live in Hawaii found a beautiful church girl. and I would never have believed in God from the things I seen around me gang banging ,rapes, drug ODs and to be honest Gods not at all to blame. even if you give the people there new hope chance to change ,and place to stay ,a steady job and tell them off God they wont listen, and 90% of them will do as they did before . you cant even dare to blame God for that because ive tried to help my buddies come out the game and even got many to stop but none of them stay ,they go back and its not at all Gods fault, none other but there own.


    but people are robots when it comes to god, by praying to him for this and that you become a robot through praying instead of action.

    i think the world would be worse than it is today if everyone was religious and i dont even want to think about a 100% christian world.
    think about all the bad things that have been done in "the name of god", on a world scale.
    no thank you.

    look at it this way.
    god is all mighty.
    created man.
    man rapes, murders and goes to war.
    there are good people, and there are bad people, but god created both.
    so who else to blame than their creator?

    i actually dont blame god, because i don't believe in god, but if he was real, then i would.
    Last edited by Ghost; 02-27-2014 at 01:49 AM.


  11. #114
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    Basically, this is how over-religious people think:

    >something good happens to them
    "Praise God and all that he has done for us!"

    >something bad happens to them
    "We must have done something wrong / God wanted it to be this way!"

    They always try to use God as some sort of scapegoat to when their beliefs are challenged in any way.
    that's the problem there religious not faithful 2 different types of people.

  12. #115
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Again, all this boils down to "belief doesn't equal truth". Just because you believe there is a god, doesn't make it so.

    You say there is historical proof, please, post some.





    :/ Atheist believe in doctors? No, atheist believe there isn't a god, that's it. That's not contradictory in the slightest.


    Post death experiences do vary, but they don't prove anything relating to this subject. They don't prove religion or god exist.


    Again, your dad wasn't dead. You can say he was "diagnosed" as dead, but that doesn't make it so. Just because someone believed he was dead, does not make him dead.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Think you also need to realize that atheist or christian *(or any religion) isn't something to attack in this debate as it is just a very general one. If you wish to say why your religion is "the true one", i'll gladly listen to it. But make it in another thread, since







    Sorry, your god is an asshole.
    he was dead doctors have stated his death bro im not even going to argue now your just being stupid. and go research the history on your own . you can google right, I provide you that God was real through experience , history and science ..... read the above texts over if u missed that. i said nothing about just cause i believe it its real. I said I researched it and not being an idiot its hard not to see how its real if you read between the lines ...,.

  13. #116
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    sorry for any typos, on a really shitty laptop with a small keyboard



    wut
    this just makes me think christians are more retarded than before, " i just god raped, but its ok because god is just testing my faith"
    and if god only selected SOME people to protect, doesn't that mean you being faithful might be completly pointless since you might not be one of his "chosen ones"?
    based of that i'd say the devil is a better man than god, since god does good and bad, and satan just watches.


    ..so you're comparing hitler and all of his actions with 3 guys that are trying to mug me?
    my logic is flawed?
    good and evil is not some gray zone, we have things known as laws which we can use to determin what is good, and what is evil.

    self defence, is not an act of evil, murdering civilians due to their religious belives, "race" (something i dont belive is actually applied to humans but meh).
    believing that an entire group of people are "evil" and deciding to kill them all is evil, even if your intentions are good.
    god is comparable with hitler on that level, btw.

    and hitler himself wans't really an anomaly, things like that happen all the time on smaller scales, he simply struck at a perfect time.

    on the lego question, i would let him do what he wants to do, some people like following instructions and to perfect things and get them done the way they're supposed to be done, others like figuring things out for themselves.

    and why is is more pointed towards christianity is because imo its the most flawed religion out there.
    the nordic gods are more logical than the christian god, as well as the greek/roman gods.



    but people are robots when it comes to god, by praying to him for this and that you become a robot through praying instead of action.

    i think the world would be worse than it is today if everyone was religious and i dont even want to think about a 100% christian world.
    think about all the bad things that have been done in "the name of god", on a world scale.
    no thank you.

    look at it this way.
    god is all mighty.
    created man.
    man rapes, murders and goes to war.
    there are good people, and there are bad people, but god created both.
    so who else to blame than their creator?

    i actually dont blame god, because i don't believe in god, but if he was real, then i would.
    nobody is a robot to prayer trust me people don't even like to pray they know that they need to pray because of every thing going on and you really got the hole mentality of God mixed up. he doesn't test you through rape or anything he may put you through hard times to test your loyalty. if your listing to God wile everything is good that's easy , but if you prove to listen to God when nothings right your faithful and through that he rewards you. also people don't get raped because of God. oh my word i thought i sounded like an idiot but you my friend sound like a complete idiot, people who are victims of rape have nothing to do with God if u expected miracles to fall out the sky pray more. think about how stupid you sounded when you said God tested people through rape. even my five year old brother is laughing at how badly you fried your brains over the internet sitting there for countless hours probably watching nothing but porn.

  14. #117
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    nobody is a robot to prayer trust me people don't even like to pray they know that they need to pray because of every thing going on and you really got the hole mentality of God mixed up. he doesn't test you through rape or anything he may put you through hard times to test your loyalty. if your listing to God wile everything is good that's easy , but if you prove to listen to God when nothings right your faithful and through that he rewards you. also people don't get raped because of God. oh my word i thought i sounded like an idiot but you my friend sound like a complete idiot, people who are victims of rape have nothing to do with God if u expected miracles to fall out the sky pray more. think about how stupid you sounded when you said God tested people through rape. even my five year old brother is laughing at how badly you fried your brains over the internet sitting there for countless hours probably watching nothing but porn.
    so just pray pray pray and hope good stuff happens.
    lol.
    @ the rape thing,that was a respone to what another person said, not my own opinion about rape in general.

    However even though he does watch over that one group of people he still test their faith by allowing trials to go against them. EX: Letting someone die, letting them get raped, letting them experience hardships. "





  15. #118
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    so just pray pray pray and hope good stuff happens.
    lol.
    @ the rape thing,that was a respone to what another person said, not my own opinion about rape in general.

    no you don't pray and hope you pray with faith . (believing) its hard even I question my faith constantly . its just every way you look other then the media you can find and prove God to be real trust me millions of people around the world follow Jesus and that religion and there not all idiots they have all questioned it just like you and I have except they found answers as I did because they looked hard enough trust me if you really try you'll find God .

  16. #119
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    no you don't pray and hope you pray with faith . (believing) its hard even I question my faith constantly . its just every way you look other then the media you can find and prove God to be real trust me millions of people around the world follow Jesus and that religion and there not all idiots they have all questioned it just like you and I have except they found answers as I did because they looked hard enough trust me if you really try you'll find God .
    just seems like a sad way (IMO) to live your life hoping and believing in this.
    guess i'll never wrap my head around why people are religious since to me, it makes more sense to believe in your self, rather than a higher entity and to thank said entity whenever something good happens or see bad things as a "challenge".
    life is life, live it as you wish, i guess.


  17. #120
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    he was dead doctors have stated his death bro im not even going to argue now your just being stupid. and go research the history on your own . you can google right, I provide you that God was real through experience , history and science ..... read the above texts over if u missed that. i said nothing about just cause i believe it its real. I said I researched it and not being an idiot its hard not to see how its real if you read between the lines ...,.
    Listen, I honestly don't give a shit about your father. If you want to go on and on about "he was dead but then he came back" fine, nobody fucking cares. It proves nothing and all you've been doing is repeating yourself.

    Note: you did not provide any proof. You said God was real through history and science, but I said God was not, so ergo you either provide some proof or shut up.



    I swear, it's like religious people are so goddamn ignorant and live in their own little world that every time people ask for proof they just back-peddle over and over because they can't understand that we don't accept their statement as 100% proof on the spot.

    No links, no logic, just "god works like this, believe it".



    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    no you don't pray and hope you pray with faith . (believing) its hard even I question my faith constantly . its just every way you look other then the media you can find and prove God to be real trust me millions of people around the world follow Jesus and that religion and there not all idiots they have all questioned it just like you and I have except they found answers as I did because they looked hard enough trust me if you really try you'll find God .
    Well aren't you the special snowflake!

    This is called willful ignorance btw. If you try hard enough, you can deny reality.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-28-2014 at 04:50 AM.


Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can you screw up this bad?
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. How Can you Tell
    By Wax. in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:22 AM
  3. how can you get ip banned?
    By xxkingthugxx in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 02:51 AM
  4. How can you super jump or have super speed?
    By wesman17 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
  5. how can you bypass op7 so u dont get banned, do they ip ban?
    By ydocsmada in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:01 AM